It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It came true but.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
On February, I made this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was off by a huge amount on the location but not exactly off on the patterns.... I was very angry at the Middle East for very obvious reasons, I sorely wanted that region to crumble.... I guess my anger got the best of me... My forecast should have clearly included parts of Asia as the locations went along my flight path and destination as the previous occasions where disasters occurred coinciding with my travels.

Based on that thread, disasters (man-made or natural) follow me. And I wasn't entirely off on that middle East, lots of unfavorable changes (for them) while I was there. The biggest one was the oil crisis and massive instability in the region.

And indeed, as I have forecasted based on my travels, four major Earthquakes struck a region close to my current location in the Philippines.

Major Earthquakes struck Japan, India, Myanmar, and Mindanao Philippines all within 48 hours! What are the odds of that?

Two of those locations came under the flight path my plane took on the flight home from the Middle East and of course, one is part of the country where I am right now.

Here are the earthquakes and scientists fear it is only the beginning of something even worse:

www.express.co.uk...

gulftoday.ae...

So I have another heads up..... I might return to New Zealand in the 2nd or 3rd quarter of 2016..... Last time I was there, they had the deadly Canterbury quakes and the Japan tsunamis.
edit on 15-4-2016 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020
Stay the hell away from the west coast!
PULEASE!

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Try a test. Run up and down Wall St, New York for an entire day.

The thing is, is that with the magnetic poles now shifting, every place will gets loads of earth quakes now.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I predict in the next day or so, there will be an earthquake in some part of the world and freak weather occurring in another part.

I can't see any predictions you made in your first thread about earthquakes. You said earthquakes occurred in some countries just after you had visited for the first time, but your main claim was to get out of the M.E as they're about to face something on the scale of 2008.

Now, in your original thread the only time you referred to 2008 was when you were explaining what happened when you left the U.S and there were mass lay offs following the financial collapse.

Now if there was a financial collapse in Japan, I would agree.

An earthquake?

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

It does seem that way doesnt it? but i feel like its just the east coast haha

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: bandersnatch
Stay the hell away from the west coast!
PULEASE!

I was in the west coast last August 2008. One month after that, the big recession hit USA.

Good news for you though, I have no plans of going to the west coast, nor I have any invitations nor business nor leisure being there.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Now if there was a financial collapse in Japan, I would agree.

An earthquake?

If you read my linked thread, there's always an assortment of events including earthquakes.

And I'm not really off the mark.

I came home from the Middle East, the first week of April. Major events would usually follow the week or month after. Events did come a week a later.

From 2014 to 2016 where I worked in the Middle East as an expat saw huge events unfold in the region, including a financial crisis not seen for a very long time in the region.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Try a test. Run up and down Wall St, New York for an entire day.

That's a terrible idea. Closest I've been to Wall st New York is Detroit Illinois, that was the first quarter of 2008.

It was the very first time I set foot in the USA and my first ever travel out of my country. I was there due to an invitation by Oracle.
edit on 15-4-2016 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

More big Earthquakes still:

Mag 7.8 Earthquake, Equador

New mag 7.3 Earthquake, Japan

Not sure if I'm really off since the earthquakes are apparently happening all over the planet....

I hope this time, more should pay attention the next time I give a heads up. This ain't the first, the second, the third I gave such warning and crazy things happened within several days...... I think I am being "followed" and whatever that is following me has a connection to all these.

top topics

join