It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Into the twilight zone you go

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I sat on my bed, thinking;" I really want to know " I wanted to know the mysterious and beyond, so i took a dive down the rabbit hole never knowing if i would came back the same person i once were. If i would know the prize it would take, would i still take the path i once did. The truth is;" I dont know ."

I once was like most of the people i knew, and like most i learned the truth is subjective to what i did actually know.
Through all my life, it always felt something was wrong but i could never fit in the missing pieces. I accepted the truth for what it was, thinking well its just me and no one more.

So i stood on the firm ground looking down at the rabbit hole and plunged down, cause really, i had nothing to lose. My mind shattered into oblivion and a million small pieces. I tried to save what once was and the little that was left, but i lost. A new world appeared out of the blue, i was scared, cause i was in a world that wasnt mine. And all i heard;" We got ourself a visitor " I panicked, and in this world magic really works. My instincts kicked in, and it nearly destroyed everything out of fear.

The prize, was it worth it? Standing today on firm soil, jumping in and out of the world of dreams and this, it took practice and a mentor. Would i do i again? no, cause i dont know if i would survive and most dont. You cannot hold on to anything and you have to let go of everything, ask yourself, is the prize knowing, worth losing everything. For me i cant give you an answer to be truthful, but it gave me a purpose and a meaning.

Be careful what you wish for, it might not be the thing you hope for.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Mannegishi

Are you saying that you are stuck in a hole? Do you need help?

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I think you might have read the text in your way.

Sincere regards, Mannegishi

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
No, no, no.

What we said was, "We've got our inquisitor."

You just got distracted by your armor. We are still hoping you snap out of it and take the fight to the heart of the black hole.

Can I pack you a lunch? It's a long trip but what else are you going to do with forever?

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

D-M-T , hellava drug.
edit on 15-4-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I always wish I could go back in time. Back when there was no world wide web.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I wanted to try it, but, apparently its permanent damage..

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Yes clearly...

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

ooh it was the sarcasm, i didnt realize.. I always forget to remember that Americans in general have a hard time understanding that we are primates with a huge imagination and not a Human at the center of the universe.. Snaaap did i dooo that..

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

No.... I don't think you did.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

It was playful..

However, the content of the thread reminds me of either an artistic conceptualization of "seeing the world in a new perspective", but if taken literally it is almost certainly the rhetoric of a fragile mind.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Anything that becomes a reality is fragile if you destroy it.. disagree?

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

No doubt. Literal thinking is the biggest dead-end ever. It's easy to overcome though, right? All you have to do is replace the "I" with an "a," and bam! -- imagination engines activated.

Granted, imagination can be useful or distracting, but at least there's a chance.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The "Shaman Quest" is filled with wonder, horror, ecstasy and pain.

Best to be armed with the armor of courage, sword of faith, the shield of knowledge.

A man of knowledge chooses a path with a heart and follows it and then he looks and rejoices and laughs and then he sees and knows. Carlos Castaneda

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

A long time ago, when people told stories. They learned everything comes easier to mind with a poetic rhyme, like bird song calling for mating. Its a natural selection of the old.. Writing words for the sake of the word, becomes nothing but your own self appalling agenda. A master scribe is worth much more than any other.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

You are assuming there is no objective quality to reality.. Which is demonstratively untrue.

Just be careful, if you become plagued with your new insights and it causes you stress seek help, and honestly I think talking to someone would be prudent, like a close friend or perhaps family, describe these things and get some feedback, I wish you nothing but the best.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Aye. But so is the interest on the note.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I learned never force the "A" Luke, should we step it up a notch see how far we can expand the universe? A yellow eyed spider has a thread of magical proportions.

See i met a new friend

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Im saying, we are primates with an imagination. If it gives you another purpose just to have a meaning, well that is up to you. I just believe in having a stomach full keeps the evil thoughts away, ideals isnt really my cup of tea.

keep it simple, bro. Dont overdue it, we are all animals nothing more.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join