It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan spearheading the NWO agenda: fingerprints to replace cash.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Japan to use fingerprinting instead of credit cards.

Fingerprints to be tested as ‘currency’.

Tourists in Japan to use fingerprints as 'currency' instead of cash.

Japan testing new fingerprint system for tourists to make cash and credit card payments.

Tourists in Japan will now be able to pay for goods with their FINGERPRINTS as country prepares to trial innovative scheme.

Japan is introducing a system which could replace both cash and credit cards. There are hopes the move will attract more tourists to the country, while easing payment and dispensing with the need for cards or cash. Tests are starting this summer.

The experiment will collect usage data on spending, location, frequency and so on, before all of this is turned into big data and the government gets a good idea of the idea’s potential. It will also tell authorities what improvements they can make to Japan’s tourist infrastructure.

Some don’t believe the idea has a chance, however. They doubt that everyone will be fine with submitting their fingerprints. Either way, Aeon Bank in Tokyo promises to become the first bank in Japan to have an ATM relying on your fingerprint for identification.

Almost speechless with this one.

Tourism, eh? That makes no sense, at all.

And if someone is really desperate to rob you, do they force you at knife/gun point or just take the finger...

Does it seem like TPTB are accelerating the NWO agenda, whatever that agenda may be: WWIII, cashless society, track and trace, gun confiscations, police/prison state...

edit on 15-4-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

How will the Men in Black buy coffee to stay alert and protecting our galaxy?

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

A less hyperbolic title would be "fingerprints to replace credit cards and PINs."

At least as I see it, it is nothing more than the evolution of authentication processes.

edit on 15-4-2016 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Until people start showing up at hospitals minus their thumbs…

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I doubt it would work. As you pointed out, lots of fingers would be missing. Also, your fingers would require a security system because everywhere you touch, your fingerprint could be lifted.

Walking around without gloves on your hands would be akin to walking around with cash hanging out of your pocket.

Bad idea.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That's what the toes are for - but the toeprint-recognition software costs extra for the vendors to use so there is an added $2.00 surcharge

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: intrptr

That's what the toes are for - but the toeprint-recognition software costs extra for the vendors to use so there is an added $2.00 surcharge

ewww, toe jamb smearng the sensors…

Further: Thumb or toe, this becomes a good away to spread disease… place your thumb here… ummm, how many people touched that today?

Biometrics, remote scanning of eyes and or facial recognition software is a lot harder to fake. Military uses it in the Middle East to track people. Much more dependable to track people…

Biometrics, search result
edit on 15-4-2016 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
i wonder if they have included the fact that everyone's finger prints will be constantly changing thanks to all that smiley face radiation heading their way from Fukushima.

Then when it fails, they will be just as grumpy as the radioactive wild green eyed boars that are rampaging the countryside recently.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
japan are behind us, yay.
here in the uk we have had them for a while.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: gator2001

I doubt it would work. As you pointed out, lots of fingers would be missing. Also, your fingers would require a security system because everywhere you touch, your fingerprint could be lifted.

Walking around without gloves on your hands would be akin to walking around with cash hanging out of your pocket.

Bad idea.

There is this thing called a heart rate monitor. The same technology would prevent the scanner from accepting a finger with no pulse. I imagine fingerprint security could be augmentated with facial recognition. As long as we're handing our prints over, why not?
edit on 15-4-2016 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

how does this go against a nwo?

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

thanks for the info, didnt know. Star that one

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

fingerprints to replace cash.

I only have 10 of those...this will make me even poorer

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Maybe you can make a pitstop in china and donor something

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I guess that this means that the Yakuzas are stuffed for paying using this method then?

Kindest respects

Lag
edit on 15-4-2016 by Lagomorphe because: Word added

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: gator2001

Bad idea.

There is this thing called a heart rate monitor. The same technology would prevent the scanner from accepting a finger with no pulse. I imagine fingerprint security could be augmentated with facial recognition. As long as we're handing our prints over, why not?

Sounds good. Hey, why not incorporate a tiny needle to collect blood and be added to a massive DNA database? Every time a person presses, the needle is discarded. Similar to a glucose tester.

Banks could help the police track criminals

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
A co worker just found out the IRS lost his entire families info in a hack. Yesterday they told him to figure on 18 months of work to get it mostly straightened out but it will never be fixed. Close all accounts and start over. He's logging the time at $50 an hour to sue the IRS. They didn't even notify him and they knew they had been hacked.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

The fact that they are going to take finger prints proves that removing cash is all about surveillance and tracing the populations movements and using their buying history to further detail every persons profile. Imagine what one could tell about a person from their cradle to grave purchase history.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Imagine what one could tell about a person from their cradle to grave purchase history.

I imagine one could market to that person more effectively.
Other than that, who the hell cares?
edit on 4/16/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Azureblue

Imagine what one could tell about a person from their cradle to grave purchase history.

I imagine one could market to that person more effectively.
Other than that, who the hell cares?

Well, the state and all its 'security' forces care, thats why your data is recorded. Perhaps not now but should you come into their cross hairs for some reasons then all they need to do is enter your name in right computer and press enter.

Then they will know all about you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join