It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry The Nazi creates uproar (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Scandal has returned to Britain's royal family, party-loving Prince Harry was photographed in a Nazi German uniform two weeks before the 60th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz. The photo was snapped last weekend at a "native and colonial" fancy dress party. Harry's brother Prince William, 22, opted for a rather less controversial "lion and leopard outfit." The royal family immediately went into damage-control mode, issuing a statement in which Harry -- the younger son of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana -- apologized.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com
Britain's Prince Harry apologized on Wednesday after a picture of him dressed up as a Nazi soldier was splashed across the front page of a mass-circulation newspaper.

The pictures in The Sun newspaper triggered outrage, especially from the Jewish community which pointed out that they appear as the royal family prepares to lead commemorations of the 60th anniversary of the Holocaust.

Thursday's edition of The Sun features Harry, 20, the younger son of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana, attending a fancy dress party wearing a khaki uniform with an armband emblazoned with a swastika, emblem of the German WWII Nazi Party.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I for one am appalled by Prince Harry’s behavior, he should have known better, he is after all third in line for the British Crown. I also think he should me made to go to the Auschwitz death camp for a few days. I hope his upcoming military service will teach him some better manners, that is if they still will accept him.

Related News Links:
www.cbsnews.com
www.chron.com

join