It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal messaging in television.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: leolady
Yes that's the old way...product placement in advance, (sponsors for the show or movie or whatever or TV station) however its not impossible to do it the way I've suggested either. Or some other new way. With some pretty snazzy programming, this could be implemented..what I've suggested.

I am fairly certain the technology is not where it would need to be at this point not make it appear seamless.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: leolady

I always figured it was Seth Playing a joke. Just gotta make sure nothing goes unnoticed. With that said, how do you tell which are genuine and which are sarcastic. I guess you don't and that kinda the point really, no? You just gotta know the personality of the program I guess.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
There is an entire psychology discipline dedicated to Consumerism. It's called Consumer Psychology. Symbols , signs , allegories , etc. are always on show. The US government allowed the CIA to do what is called ' Project Mockingbird ' for US television audiences . Programming. Television program. For some reason , there has been a lot of illuminati/Mason imagery all over the place. The 'all seeing eye' the squigly lines , the black and white checkerboard , the 666 incorporated somewhere , dates , times , references to occult sayings books etc,.
When you think about it , symbols only have power to those who fear that kind of thing. There is something disconcerting when you think about that some one intentionally puts those types of things there. Purposefully placed. It's not really hidden anymore , there are quite a few decoders on youtube.com who are very good at pointing them out and interpreting them.To me a subliminal message is one that you don't know your eyes are seeing or ears are hearing. Out of conscious perception. That's my take on it.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeknoevil
Programming. Television program. For some reason , there has been a lot of illuminati/Mason imagery all over the place. The 'all seeing eye' the squigly lines , the black and white checkerboard , the 666 incorporated somewhere , dates , times , references to occult sayings books etc,.

Examples?

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

www.consumerpsychologist.com...

https...://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

vigilantcitizen.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">vigilantcit... izen.com/latestnews/new-bill-legalizes-government-propaganda-and-disinformation-on-american-citizens/

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

The information gleaned from links and video's is intended for deeper research .
Peace... SeekNoEvil
edit on 31-5-2016 by seeknoevil because: Poster is not familiar with posting videos , or links and tried to fix.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: seeknoevil

I do not click on random links. Post your screen captures or images.

Your first YouTube video had no symbols. Your second was covered here already and has nothing to do with 'Illuminati mind control symbolism'.

edit on 1-6-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but if he did he would drink it from a skull

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Maybe you could give that disclaimer before asking for examples? I did not know what or if any criteria you go by. Apologies. . I take it you aren't really that interested in what I had posted . Sorry for wasting your time and mine. Peace.
Besides , I get the feeling you know how to research this kind of stuff for yourself. Derp. I should have known.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I take it you aren't really that interested in what I had posted.

Then why did I suffer through your YouTube videos?

Still waiting on your 'Illuminati/Mason imagery'.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

There are interesting images when it comes to Masonic culture. But since you don't like to click on links , I can't really direct you anywhere. How about doing a search yourself ?
'Suffer[ing] through' the youtube.com video's? Suffer?
There are plenty of resources on the net , illuminati and Masonic imagery. For one , search for a picture of the
TextIRS building yard art Maryland and then there is the famous Denver International Airport Mural. The New World Airport Commission. Another one would be The Los Angeles Central Library Building. And do a general search of Masonic Imagery.
My response is limited , because you didn't refer to the links I posted , in which gives the background of propaganda , CIA operations through media , and consumer psychological manipulation ,and lastly symbols , and the importance of them .

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

There are plenty of resources on the net , illuminati and Masonic imagery.

Then post them.

TextIRS building yard art Maryland and then there is the famous Denver International Airport Mural. The New World Airport Commission. Another one would be The Los Angeles Central Library Building.

Just looked, no Masonic images on any of them other than the time capsule donated by the Masons in Colorado to the airport but everyone knows about that since it has been posted here ad nauseum.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

The first product placement was in ET with reeses pieces in 1982.

They actually went to M&M's for permission first but they declined. BIG MISTAKE

www.snopes.com...

edit on 2-6-2016 by veracity because: to add snopes link

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
The first product placement was in ET with reeses pieces in 1982.

They actually went to M&M's for permission first but they declined. BIG MISTAKE

It is actually much older than that. There was an uproar in the 1920's when Corona typewriters appeared in several films as a product placement.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I also like how Coca-Cola changed the image of santa
www.coca-colacompany.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I guess what I meant to say was first "paid" product placement, although Hershey's didn't pay to have ET use their reese's pieces, they did have to do some tie in work with the movie and advertise together.

After their success, it costs BIG BUCKS to get your product shot in a movie. It is a risk tho, I remember watching "the Secret Window" with Johnny Depp (it sucked) but the movie probably did make a lot of movie on promo shots, I saw Doritios, Sprite, Coke...

"Johnny Depp's in the movie...throw them lots of money, I want my product in his hand"

edit on 2-6-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
I guess what I meant to say was first "paid" product placement...

While there is no definitive proof it is believed the first paid product placement was 1919's The Garage where a gasoline logo appeared in the film. Morgan Spurlock's The Greatest Movie Ever Sold goes into incredible detail on this industry.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: StookieWilliams
I'm sure there's already a thread like this somewhere on here but I couldn't find it.

Let me just say I'm a Huge Seth MacFarland fan. Ted, Ways To Die In The West, Family Guy, American Dad. All of it. That being said, I feel on several occasions Seth slips in something eyebrow raising. In one of the Christmas episodes Stewie make a joke about greyhounds in a dumpster or something and Brian says "don't joke about that! That's like our holocaust." To which Stewie responds "yeah well when Greyhounds start controlling the world bank and the New York Times I'll be more inclined to believe you."

In the Hurricane episode of American Dad the opening credits say American Dad presents on conjunction with the Gay/Zionist media conspiracy

In the Simpsons Crossover episode, the Now Entering Springfield sign has a sign for restrooms, food, an exit, and a yellow eye of providence.

In the episode where Cleveland takes Brian's girl, when her and Brian first meet in a library, over Brian's shoulder is an unnamed book with an eye of providence on it. In between them is a copy Of The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins.

I've seen All of these online before. The one I don't see people talk about is the advertisement for Family Guy on Netflix. It shows the Griffins having a picnic. Meg is dropping a hotdog and a mustard stain on her shirt has a black squiggle in it. It's really out of place looking although it fits the theme of mustard stain. It looks blatantly like a Masonic compass. I made the post mainly to bring this one particularly to people attention because I noticed it a long time ago and never saw anyone else online bring it up.

They like to put it in their shows so we get desensetized to it as well.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Read books.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: StookieWilliams

American dad is even worse, or better, depending on where you're standing.

They all seemed very random and innocent, but lately, the little inside jokes are more then ever, and it's all kind of disconcerting.

The bumpers that they use in commercial breaks are showing clear evidence of having knowledge of NWO symbolism.

You want to see the subliminal stuff, then watch Geico commercials. Remember their commercial with the band "Asia" playing their anthem , the "final countdown". The countdown to what?

But the over the top stuff is the military ads. The Navy ad, where the echelon's of troops are surrounding the tiny family and they say, "too get to you, they have to come through us". They don't say , "well, it's gonna be us that effects the coup de main and subjects you to draconian theocracy where alcohol use can draw the death penalty.

There is another ad they run, where they display the map with red pin heads and talk about "back home where you're safe".

There's the air force commercials where they're telling you they're "American Airmen" so that when the American Airmen that show up at your door to protect you from your guns will be familiar to you and you will just open the door to them.

They might not speak English but they're American Airmen.

But, the grand daddy of them all is the air force ad where they all introduce themselves to you and "I'm a pararescue man" and I'm a this and I'm a that.

In the last scene of that ad, they show a jet on the tarmac and then pan upwards, to a dark cloud. Considering its an air force ad, you'd expect a jet to zip through the picture, but just the cloud.

That cloud is a hydrogen filled raft that is covered with phased array optics camouflage that makes it invisible or appear as a cloud.

They have these clouds watching us and documenting our actions. They are the "watchers" of the book of Revelation. They are the CIA and the Navy for the most part. They actually have "ships" that are named "carriers" that launch smaller crafts. They have "battle ships" and "destroyers".

They have huge floating "forts" that are anchored of the larger towns in the West. All the cities in California's Central valley and the bay area. I'd post one but I'm new here and haven't quite got that figured out yet.

This is going to quickly evolve into the fourth and final battle of good and evil. The bible calls it the battle of the Armageddon, but it's so much bigger than "biblical". It's mythic.

As for the individuals and companies that have thrown in to the army of darkness side. The CIA is run by the rouge group as well as our military having beeen infiltrated.

The thing is when you walk into a corporate office and flash a government credential or badge and tell them about the utopian society that will be in the future, it's easy to get people to help their government.

What they aren't telling these companies is that the utopian society that they're planning doesn't include them. They intend to reduce the population by 90%.

These lies will come back to bite the CIA in the butt. It tells us in the bible that "gog and Magog" who is the NWO, destroy the multitudes and their precious city.

That's the sh!thole called "salt lake city".

If you watch ads on TV watch for the commercials that show you clouds in the sky. Like "sonic" has been. See the crazy shaped clouds? Watch for rectangular clouds or clear patches in a cloudy sky.

They're everywhere!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hi there are a lot of subliminal messages in television. They are preparing us for whats to come. In one episode there was blatantly showed the Boston Bombing in details. If you'd like to see check out my website Knowledgeispower
A lot is going on in the world but people can't see. Its just like the movie They live.
The truthers are mocked and thrown to jail or make us think they are just crazy people.
I don't want to spam but that's the only way for people to see how they are controlling us.
I don't want likes or subscribers i just want to show the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join