It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LBGT Against Islamophobia ... o_O Yeah, seems legit.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Forget it I'm done
edit on 14-4-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

You should check the body count, how many muslims have been killed by western countries, its in the millions, but hey lets be scared that some crazies are blowing up stuff.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Just like christians who hate gays, give me a break, seriously stop watching faux news, you'll feel better

Yeah in the US perhaps (and, yes, that is equally disturbing), but this is about Europe, and in Europe no Christians would state that gays should be killed. Too often, however, we hear that from Islamists and even imams.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

You sure about that, theres many extreme right groups in Europe who hate anybody that is not white and they also hate gays.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Honestly, I don't know whether to applaud the LGBTQ community or accuse them of being so naïve that even Hillary Clinton in a wet Trump t-shirt contest wouldn't compare.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

You sure about that, theres many extreme right groups in Europe who hate anybody that is not white and they also hate gays.

Not by the virtue of being Christian though.

Also, noone is saying that islamists are the only group spurring hate crimes. Of course not.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Sorry, just saw this two days ago and just HAD TOO....

Sure makes you wonder what the hell they are teaching these idiots in college.....

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Not all muslims are evil cavemen, might need to stop watching faux news, and repeat there garbage.

Some muslims are gay, oh and some muslim don't hate gays, take all the time you need, it might take a while for you to understand that.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

originally posted by: incoserv

What next? Jews for Hitler?Kurds for Edrogan? Republicans for Hillary? (Wait, that may actually be happening soon.)

I wish I had something insightful to say. I know that the T&C says I should. I'm just at a loss.

It makes sense if you think about it - a phobia is the IRRATIONAL fear of something, and folks in the LGBTQ community got a pretty good reason to fear islamists.

The danger is real.
It is not a phobia.

(or, well, at least I could understand that position being held by a gay person)

A phobia is a mental disease, to be scared of gay people is as rational as the fear of all muslims.

You really don't know what you're talking about.The gay community does have something to fear from
islam.It is not a phobia when they are really trying to kill you.I have seen pictures and videos of gays
being murdered,thrown off buildings,hanged.I have been very loud on trying to bring these atrocities
to mind here.Most don't care or don't believe these things could ever happen in the U.S.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

All minorities have something in common, they get picked on, its pretty easy to understand why some gays came out against people hating on all muslims.

Again not that hard to understand.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: incoserv

Sorry, just saw this two days ago and just HAD TOO....

Sure makes you wonder what the hell they are teaching these idiots in college.....

Priceless! Thanks.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

You do know some muslims are gay right, you do understand that not all muslims hate gay people.

Yeah, and most of them are dead. Droped off of buildings. Heads chopped of. Or maybe just buggered to death.

SMH.

Really most are dead, i dont think so but hey dont stop there, make up more stuff.

Not hating all muslims does not equate to behing pro fanatic.

Now stop watching faux news and educate yourself

Better yet, you watch the news instead of telling everyone not to . The news is FULL of the inhumane treatment of the LGBT in the Middle East.
Get Real

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Thank you for coming by an adding more good stuff, some gays have been killed by people who pretend there religion tells them to kill gays.

Must mean all muslim kill gay people,better luck next time.

The best part is where you say the news are full of hate crime against gays, lol dont change.
edit on 14-4-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The lgbt community is entirely delusional on this subject. While not all muslims want to exterminate gay folks, and Im sure you can find Muslims that are ok with it, the Islamic world as a whole has institutionalized criminalization of being gay, including the death penalty. Islam is not your friend, and any gay person that thinks so has lost touch with reality. They dont want to deny you marriage licenses, they want you dead. The lgbt community has had it comparitively easy in Western Civ and seems to think the Islamic world is just the same, because cultural relativism and all, but thats not reality.

Read. Educate yourselves. Islam, on the whole, makes Ted Cruz look liberal.

Crimina lization of Homosexuality

Mauritania, Sudan, Iran, Saudi Arabia and Yemen officially legislate against LGBT individuals, enacting the death penalty if these people are found.

Additionally, countries such as Nigeria, Somalia and Iraq are not consistent in their treatment: although not constitutionally bound, some states in Nigeria and Somalia still execute gay 

edit on 15-4-2016 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

You do know some muslims are gay right, you do understand that not all muslims hate gay people.

True fact. It would be illogical to state otherwise.
The point however that I can garner from this is that it is extremely ironic.
It would be just as strange and ironic if the LGBT community were rallying behind Christianity for similar reasons.
These religions condone and advocate for the discrimination and murder of people who Identify as an LGBT.

Yes many of them who do espouse such rhetoric and act upon the hateful words are in fact the extreme minority.
Although these ideas originate and are enforced by their religious beliefs.
To ignore that I think you end up missing a key piece of the puzzle that is religious zealotry that continues to permeate with in these types of communities.
edit on 4am30America/Chicago3012America/Chicagoam410 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
For that reply , showing you are really not well informed on the subject , Just dang . You may just want to watch the news and learn just a bit on the Middle East . Just google....get good sources of information and not from your neighbor.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

The bible says its wrong to lay down with another man, wheres the outrage lol

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
For that reply , showing you are really not well informed on the subject , Just dang . You may just want to watch the news and learn just a bit on the Middle East . Just google....get good sources of information and not from your neighbor.

Dude or dudette you claimed That the news are full of daily hate crimes vs gays, get out of here, your just make stuff up and find more excuses.
edit on 15-4-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Salon, enough said.

Hope they GFT.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join