It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please don't worry about me, if I don't post on ATS for a while. It's just because....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
...I procastinated and post-phoned my obligations for some time already.

I have things to do and I must do them, although nobody points a gun at my head to do it. I have no boss. But I have work to do I just don't like to do. Tons of material I have to edit and compile in a meaningfull way. But I hate to do this kind of work. Writing is my thing. Editing I just don't like. But I have to.

I'm telling those, who maybe could worry that I got upset, depressed, desinterested or anything like that regarding ATS affaires and the like, because I don't post here anymore for a while. Those I just want to let them know that I have to do some work I already abandoned, somehow, for the sake of having an excuse to say, "I was buisy posting on ATS!"

Thanks for your kind concerns. But I'm fine. All the time. ALLWAYS.

Kind regards,
Willy

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Willingly

dont worry no one worried about me when i left 2 or three times im sure u will make ur way back

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

dont worry no one worried about me when i left 2 or three times im sure u will make ur way back

Yeah...having some major-morons under my belt already, I think I can concentrate on other stuff for a while.

I said what I had to say. And who ever got the message, got it. It's not my thing to want to earn the results of what I said, so far. I said it for the sake of putting it out in the open. My job is done already anyway.

Thanks for responding.

I hate artificial hierarchies!

Slime - Artifical:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I don't know who you are... can't say I've ever seen your posts before either..

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Lol anyone notice I've been gone ? Jk I couldn't care less, and I do seem to be caring less about coming on ATS also.

it's probably better for my state of mind though lol, some peoples comments drive me up the wall & back down again.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

Nor I yours...

To the OP: safe travels and be well.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
be easy brahh

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
so many have gone MIA. Some seem to disappear under the illustrious ban-hammer, which at times seems to be bent on silencing, and killing quality content. But such decisions are way above my meager status level to understand.

Others put out something interesting, a tidbit, or a morsel. Never to return. They are missed the most by those who are paying attention.

The rest come and go, most return, some don't. Such is the way of the interwebs.

Thanks for the heads up, take care, and we shall see you soon!

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Easy but never cheap or free, brahhh.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Wait! What?
There are things away from the internet?

What will they think of next.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

'm telling those, who maybe could worry that I got upset, depressed, desinterested

i doubt anyone will worry about this, its day to day human emotions we all have- nothing out of the ordinary

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Ummm...I know what you mean...I've got a crap load of compiling and editing and formatting to do that I've been procrastinating about as well...although I have started the process...
As you stated...the writing is fun...but formatting and editing for publication is tedious...
My selfish aspect speaks loud stating..."Why sit there at the computer when I can be outside cutting wood or getting the motorcycles/boats prepped for another season of thrills and adventure"...

Contrary to some opinions...people here actually do worry about you when you take a break...
They miss you...
It's like being in a rather large family...a family who's lives you've touched in some profound fashion...and then there's always that weird Uncle or Aunt that never seems to get where your coming from...but you love them just the same...
They're the major reason I'm prepping for publication in the first place...

So be well Will...take care...we don't have to read from the same page and opine likely...in order to be family and friend...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Work hard, play hard dude! Sometimes, the play gets in the way of the work and you have to regroup. Take care and see you in the future.

Knight

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
To all:

If one of my favourite ATS-members, who is posting constantly reasonably good and interesting content, would stop posting suddenly, I would worry a little bit about that. And although I'm not a mother, I would find it a good idea (as some kind of mother) when they just say they take a break from posting. No reason need to be given. Just a short note that they will be absent, because else I would worry they maybe are in hospital or something.

Of course nobody needs to tell when taking a break. But what bad does it do to say, "I'm out for a while" ?

Anyway, it seem as if I have some unfinished business here also. That's why I post again. To not leave too many open ends before I take a break. (Maybe that's just another excuse to not do what I need to do in real life....possible....nah....well....okay! maybe!....see?!)

edit on 16-4-2016 by Willingly because: typo

new topics

top topics

join