It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly 40 and still rocking to teenage angst Scars by Papa Roach...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I am laughing right now as this just came on spotify and I was going crazy even though I know it's a little teenage angst look at me.

It really is a great song though.

If anyone needs me I will be ignoring the fact that the dishwasher needs emptying, the dog needs letting out and there is ironing to be done.

Makes sign of the devil sign with raised aloft and rocks the F out.....

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Endeavour approved!

Carry on!

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Endeavour approved!

Carry on!

Not the biggest fan but that is a cracking tune.

Full of energy and heartfelt rock.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You could heartily rock out to Enya and I would still approve! The act has merit all its own!

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

You could heartily rock out to Enya and I would still approve! The act has merit all its own!

It's one of those days when you see a little light at the end of the tunnel and a few beers remind you of what you really are brother.

I remember about 12 years ago I lost everything, my job my house my life and ended up living in a squalid hole in Doncaster with a friend who had fallen on similar times. It was not our cup of tea but at the time the song below was out and I remember it booming out and trying not to break down and turned to him and saw him as a fully grown man bealing with his fist in the air.

We drank some rum that night and many fists were raised in triumphant defiance to the world.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Good song man,

I'm 27 (apparently I look like I'm 16 still, so I got that going for me), but I have fallen on some difficult times recently, as I recently found out I'm going to be a father. Never in a million years did I see this happening, even as I watched all my friends and colleagues go through this, heh. the world has an interesting way of revolving. Although it makes me realize my life is changing in ways I couldn't imagine, I do consider myself lucky though.

I prefer this:

edit on 14-4-2016 by Shadys321 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join