It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Authorities Drop Battery Charges Against Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski

page: 1

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:42 PM
Since no one else will post this I'll take the initiative. Was hoping an actual Trump supporter would do this because I don't feel like defending the thread against the masses of Trump haters. But feel it needs to be discussed seeing as there are 8 treads about the initial incident. But no following up.

Authorities in Florida won't proceed with their case against Donald Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, saying there wasn't enough evidence to convict him of attacking a reporter at a rally last month, according to court documents.

I wanna be clear here. I don't support every laying a hand on a woman. But she knowingly broke the rules and violated the secret service protective bubble around Trump. The press was told they would have their time for questions and no further after that. I believe she knew what would happen if she approached them, and did it to create a scene. She actually got off lucky it was Trumps security to stop her. Because secret service is not known for being delicate with suspected threats to the person under their protection.

The controversy doesn't end there...

So why the criminal charge in the first place? Well, a look at the Palm Beach County State Prosecutor may shed some light on the matter. Dave Aronberg, whose office is handling the case, is a Democrat and former state senator, who also happens to be a Hillary Clinton backer, the Boston Herald reports. Aronberg has been listed among Clinton’s “Florida Leadership Council” since November, and campaign finance records show that he donated $1,000 to Clinton in January.

Of course the wicked witch of DC has her fingerprints all over this debacle.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:49 PM
I thought this was the gem of that article:

Fields and three of her colleagues resigned from Breitbart, a conservative-leaning website, after it published an account questioning Fields' allegations. "I can't stand with an organization that won't stand by me," she said at the time.

I guess they don't like sensationalized news when it involves themselves, but it's ok to do to others. I just lol'd

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:49 PM

But no following up.

Erm, what?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:55 PM
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Well my search didn't result anything my bad...
It was the myriad or threads claiming his guilt. Now we have 2 confirming his innocence...
Sounds about right.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 06:16 PM
Posted earlier here

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics