It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are our souls programmed ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hi all,

Well as we know that we all human beings have got souls. And that our souls leave us on 2 basis: Temporally & Permanently.

Permanently, when we die,clinically as well as biologically.
Temporally, when we fall asleep, deep meditation , Medical issues ( while being in coma) & so forth.
Now my question is, based on the later i.e temporally, why is that our souls returns back to our respective body? Rather than ending up in someone else.
Would like to know your thoughts about it. Thank you.
( Pardon my english)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AsianStellar

Well, metaphysically speaking the silver cord is thought to be the link from the physical to the metaphysical.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
People are going to want evidence that sleep etc.= temporary departure of soul.
Or if it's the tenet of a specific religion, you should at least be citing their authorities.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Compelling read thanks for that…

The cord does not, as usually thought, extend from the center - but is broken from the head, the forehead - that soft portion we see pulsate in the infant.

Wonder what part of the head brain whatever it connects to?

After hovering around New York, Blackmore floated back to her room in Oxford where she became very small and entered her body's toes. Then she grew very big, as big as a planet at first, and then she filled the solar system and finally she became as large as the universe.

Sounds like Omnipresence, like using a rendering of a 3D hyper cube (or sphere) to describe being everywhere at once (in the fourth dimension).

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Maybe it comes from genetics, but some children just feel what´s right and wrong, some have to learn it.
Not saying anyone from both groups are better or worser, some just have a natural feeling and some may have to learn it first. That´s when we say "the kid is an old soul" "das kind hat eine alte seele" here.

edit on 14-4-2016 by verschickter because: spelling

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Well as we know that we all human beings have got souls.

We do? We believe we have a soul, but do we? I guess it depends on your definition of soul.

And that our souls leave us on 2 basis: Temporally & Permanently.

Again. Do we know this? I have had what are referred to as obe's, but there's no way I could swear my "soul" left my body. Maybe I just connected with the "collective unconscious".

Now my question is, based on the later i.e temporally, why is that our souls returns back to our respective body?

Maybe because it never left.

I'm not saying we don't have a soul, or that it never leaves the body. I'm saying it's possible one or the other, or both, are perception instead of reality.
edit on 4/14/2016 by Klassified because: clarify

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I can not give you an answer that any "Rational" person would agree with but I can give you an answer that is strictly not scientific or religious, an answer based on my experience during a period of turmoil many here would RATIONALIZE and myself included as an excuse to try to avoid it by also regarding it so as a period of intense mental instability.

Back in 1993 I was attending a course in electronic engineering and had only just started my course, I was sitting with some new classmates I really did not know and because I was slumming it and eating crap through having no money like many students I had a very bad stomach so I left my meal (Rogan Josh) and ran to the nearest WC in the college refectory (Wigan and Leigh college of Science and Technology in the town of Wigan which was then in the English county of Lancashire but after a Boundery move is now part of Greater Manchester), the WC was the filthiest sight I had ever seen in my entire life and looked like someone had litterally painted the walls, ceiling and almost all fitments in feces - College eh?.

When I came back after strategically avoiding this material and sorting my own problem in a far more sanitary fashion than whatever lunatic had done that and going to another room off premises in the local MacDonalds to wash up properly and with the lunch break nearly over I made the unforgivable mistake of eating my cold meal, I had trusted my class mates to watch over it, bear in mind I did not know these lad's at all, after we were sitting in the lecture room as the lecturer whom had a white beard and hair as well as a sizable paunch was talking about complex equation's, off shoot's of fourier analysis which we used to analyze wave form's etc when all I could see was father christmas not the lecturer, I could not stop giggling and had to excuse myself since I had lost all self control, it was like being two people, one out of control and the other terrified and fighting to stay rational.

I think this tipped me over the edge as I now believe I was doped and probably with a common street drug called a trip or to the rest of the world '___', bare in mind I had never taken anything of the narcotic type in my life and hardly even drank any alcohol but this began a ten year fight for my sanity, long after the supposed effect's of any such narcotic had passed I could hear thing's, see thing's and experience what can loosely be called out of body experience.

Now this is important because long before I was doped I had experienced paranormal occurance's, most of my family in fact had in two haunted housed we had lived in and I had already had out of body experiences as a child so maybe I was already slightly less attached to my body than most people are or at least more aware of that other world but I did ignore it and was not prone to those kind of hallucinatory experiences.

On two occasions as a child I had woken outside of my body and found myself flying into the crown of another person's head and then literally being them, one occasion a man when I was very young about eight maybe and the second occasion when I was about 13 and I found myself being thrown as on that occasion I had no control over what was happening and resisted but it was like something or someone had a hold of me, thrown into the head of a young south american girl in a loggers camp and experiencing something no boy should ever have to experience which I also believe scarred my psyche.

On another occasion I was embodyed outside my body and had to fight against a current that seemed to be trying to draw me down into the darkness but fought toward my body which I could see like a dark form lying on my bed, three time's, each time I woke and then went to sleep and I believe something was trying to take me on that occasion.

Another I was in a perfect replica of my physical body but some place dark, there was dark mist everywhere and shadow but there in front of me was a ladder, it reached up to the distant light in the dark grey cloud's overhead, the ladder was silvery wood, no bark but uncut and seeming grown like a tree with two rung's, the only branches grown as if from both trunk's joining them forming the rung's in the ladder, each rung was about a foot and a half apart and the ladder was about three feet wide, four or five if you include the trunk's, the grain of the wood had fine crack's in it and it had knot's but no branches other than the rung's, it seemed to go upward forever into the distance overhead, oddly my body there was numb, I could feel but it was almost as if it was somehow detatched and numb compared to my physical body.

I climbed with the intent of climbing forever to reach God but upon touching the third rung I felt a force lift me and nearly stumbled but found myself in a pastel lighted place, I dared not look up and felt a great weight of intense shame as if the whole world was my fault, I made a simple request for a person whose suffering I had been experiencing or hallucinating to be looked after and then stepped backward, I stepped down one rung not three and woke as if I had stepped back into my body.

In 1995 I was in intense pain, probably a mixture of stress, suffering caused by that doping two years earlier and probably simply because I was not living as I should but had retreated into myself, As I lay there feeling like I was dying I heard, now this is peculiar it is like having ear's somewhere else and being able to hear perfectly through them, but I heard a group of what sounded like Eton accented yobbo's mocking and one said "Let's turn him OFF", now I have never experience this before and I was fully conscious but felt very ill then with no warning I was in what I can only describe as Oblivion, I had no senses at all, sight, sound, touch, hearing all gone, not even a sense of a body or mind just consciousness, no sense of time and no sense of space, no light, no darkness just awareness.

Then I became aware of myself and it was as if I was waking up like someone that has been asleep, I was not me but I was my consciousness and before I could take whatever form I really have something found me in that place I regard as being outside of time and dimension, I was then given a sense of vision, imagine a grey void with no depth, no size but a feeling if infinity, before me a dark grey sphere almost black against the grey appeared and then a number of triangular form's appeared around it like pyramid's pointing there apex at the sphere, though there was no sense of direction a voice spoke to me and seemed to be directing my attention at the sphere "MAIN AGRESSOR" no emotional inflection and as perfect a voice as I have ever heard, male but no definable age but definitely not an old man's voice, the triangular pyramid like form's had what I would call a primary colour but it was not one that is present in the world and not one I have a word for, it was like something shifted and I snapped awake, the pain had gone and I heard the same voices whom had said "Let's Turn Him OFF" but they were laughing a scared or even terrified kind of laugh and then seemed to run away in that other place down some kind of Corridor I could not see but could hear that did not correspond to my physical locality there foot steps echoing as they fled on what sounded like tiled or concrete/stone floor".

My interpretation a soul has a soul?.
edit on 14-4-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I think when you sleep your soul doesn't go anywhere but to dreamland which you sometimes can remember and sometimes cannot.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Man, that is one scary & painfull experience you had. Hope you are doing preety good now. Respect from me here.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Yeah, well I could have put it in a more bilateral way. Nevertheles, apparently, you did get the question I was trying to ask, which is nice to know.
You did quote that there is a possibility that the so called souls may not necessarily leave the body,if I am not mistaken. So what are the possible theories of yours regarding reincarnation,and it's stories?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

So what are the possible theories of yours regarding reincarnation,and it's stories?

Collective Unconscious. Instead of leaving the body, maybe we're just tapping into the collective. Instead of those past life memories being ours, maybe their someone else's, and we're just tapping into that persons life. Just possibilities. Not definitive.

edit on 4/14/2016 by Klassified because: grammar and clarity

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Thank you, I actually think there may be more to it though.

Like I said I never knowingly ingested anything and can only assume that I was doped/slipped a mickey finn but that aside how many shaman's in all the tribal cultures fo the world and even the Shamanic witch doctors of Santoria and Voodu take substance's which they believe open there mind's so I had a thought about it, what if the nervous system is more like an interface, quantum or otherwise and throwing that interface out of phase through this disruption actually allow's or rather forces the soul or whatever we really are to see beyond our usual physical nature into other dimension's.

Now most experiences are most likely just the Neural feedback of the subconscious like waking dream's but what if some are real.

I ever since see mist around people and shadow's, bad or devious people are often dark and I feel actually nauseated and repulsed by them, sometime's I get this with people whom are suffering mental illness as well so maybe it is not them but whatever is around them.

My mother has seen thing's like light around people, spinning halo's etc so it is in the family to be aware of thing's beyond the normal scope but what if that inherited trait is purely a physical structuring that is somehow different about our nervous system's, at the soul level we may have no difference to any one else but physically we are phased in a different manner.

And it is not just people, a pet cat died about 18 months ago, he was elderly and I nursed him but at the end there was nothing we could do, I litterally watched as three grey blob's of mist seemed to come out of him, together they formed a structure that was about the size of the pet and they then ran were he had been trying to go when he had tried to take himself off to die, a well loved little fellow and sadly missed but since then not only I but my mother have seen a cat just out of the corner of our eye's many time's though trying to focus our (Physical eyes) on it and it simply disappears, this is because we are not seeing it physically but with that other set of eye's - out of phase.

Just an afterthought but a very Valid Observation, whatever the truth of it is or not the fact that this compromised mind function is unavoidable, you need your mind and your attention on THIS world not that and it can actually reduce ability in this life, social interaction, achievement and ambition can all be lost due to this kind of event or ability.

Maybe we are side casualties in some kind of conflict going on in that other world/dimension of existance but like I say be aware this world of day to day concern's is the one that our attention should be focused on, it is healthy to consider that there may be another existance but unhealthy to pursue it ahead of time so it must not take our total attention until it is time for it to do so.

edit on 14-4-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Deep and interesting. I suppose it's a blessing that you can see the other side of life,unlike most people of this planet earth.

top topics

join