It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz speaks at SUNY Buffalo at the katherine Cornell Theater

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Since I posted about Bernie Sanders speaking here, I thought I should post that Ted Cruz also spoke in Buffalo, yesterday.

He spoke to a crowd of about 300, as opposed to the Bernie Sanders crowd of 11,000+. I wish I had something to say about it, but the media was not allowed to film inside. A channel 4 reporter did tweet from inside. The one tweet i found is that Cruz then went to a locally favorite restaurant, Charlie the Butcher's and had a roast beef on weck sandwich.

WIVB Channel 4
edit on 14-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra
More like a Hillary rally than a sanders or trump rally.

Amazing the contrast between the establishment rallies and the 'outsiders' rallies.

Very telling.

Saw this on channel 4 as well.

Spring time in WNY, a beautiful thing is it not?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
More like a Hillary rally than a sanders or trump rally.

Amazing the contrast between the establishment rallies and the 'outsiders' rallies.

Very telling.

Saw this on channel 4 as well.

Spring time in WNY, a beautiful thing is it not?

Yes, very telling.

I am about to get on my bike to go get some lunch. It will be a nice weekend I plan to barbecue outside. Maybe some chicken breast with Chiavetta dressing.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
cruz jsut basically talked about trump. repeatedly stating that we cannot let trump win 1237 - also mentioned the importance of not letting trump hit 50% in new york. from what i heard he acted like a stooge calling trump a whiner about colorado and losing delegates and trrumps isnt fit for office ...

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Since I posted about Bernie Sanders speaking here, I thought I should post that Ted Cruz also spoke in Buffalo, yesterday.

He spoke to a crowd of about 300, as opposed to the Bernie Sanders crowd of 11,000+. I wish I had something to say about it, but the media was not allowed to film inside. A channel 4 reporter did tweet from inside. The one tweet i found is that Cruz then went to a locally favorite restaurant, Charlie the Butcher's and had a roast beef on weck sandwich.

WIVB Channel 4

The media were not allowed to film his rally...fitting, as Cruz likes to do his work out of the view of the public.

Spreading innuendos and falsehoods through his operative networks (like he did about Ben Carson "dropping out of the race")...and making back-alley deals with (ie. giving bribes to) GOP Convention Delegates to pad his totals and to thwart the will of the people.

Ted Cruz is about as slimy a politician as they come - and why anybody would support this guy is completely beyond me.

He is a right wing extremist and obstructionist, who has zero chance of being able to work with Congress to end the gridlock there - he can't work with Republicans (he is almost universally loathed by his fellow GOP Senators) let alone Democrats.

But, in another way, I am glad he kept the cameras out. That way I won't have to be tortured on tonight's News, by his heal-raising, head bobbing, arm waving, side-stepping, finger jabbing, pause-for-effect stuttering delivery of yet another presentation touting how he is winning everywhere, and everybody is rallying around his candidacy.

He's far behind in the popular vote, way behind in State-level wins, far behind in the Delegate count (pending the outcomes of his dirty dealing efforts), is running 2nd or 3rd in the Polls for the next half-dozen Primaries - and draws 100-300 to his rallies, while Trump draws 15-20,000...but yeah, still he crows on about how he is "beating Donald over and over and over again".

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Even if you did have a video of him speaking, would it have been in Canadian or English?

I don't have the translation software to interpret what he says.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Except Bernie isn't an outsider with his life-long political career and all.

new topics

top topics

join