It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are God and Prophets Real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

There was a post in the predictions forum from about a week ago about some weather and destruction and a warning to worship a number...

Vision of Destruction

Maybe I'm gullible but it seems to have been a fairly accurate prediction. How can such things happen in reality?
Just coicidences? Does something (God?) put information in people's minds about the future?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Therobin

This is from the book of Joel.

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: 29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

Yes I think that God does this. Also bear in mind that false prophets are out there as well. I am not sure how I feel about some of the latest prophecies I have seen on here. Some just feel off if that makes sense. My gut feeling is question the source. Test the spirits that they be of God.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

well... something is going on underneath the veil, which we all perceive with our senses.

well... If someone don't believe that, I would say to start regular meditation practices.

well... find out and understand what is a god and what is not?

well... religions depicts gods and goddesses and their messengers since ancient history. Which god is real and which is not?

well... what if with worship we call or create our "gods" and "demons"?

well... what if life is like perpetual dream?

well... what if even also "heaven" or "hell" is the same as life... like a dream?

well... what if we have a "dream body" and we can learn how to use it?

well... what if we "wake up" from life, in death and after a while we go "back"?

well... what if nature of reality is like "mind" of "existence" and "nonexistence"?

well ... one can start to study old wise people who have performed many miracles and countless other good and all virtuous deeds and find out with your own experience during meditation, that is the only way you will be sure about anything, all else are just empty words.

well well well ... ?

this is my song of well's which was just now made to inspire people to realize that something is hidden, but what is that must be experienced and there is no other way in my opinion.

oh and I am far from poet, just a wanna be,
as you can certainly see...

it is just that I am reading 10 000 songs of Jetsun Milarepa currently, he was one of such masters in tibetan buddhism in my opinion. But his songs are a bit more intriguing and poetic...sometimes hah well I dunno, maybe in Tibetan language they all are.

: )

edit on 1460656041447April474473016 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Therobin

There was a post in the predictions forum from about a week ago about some weather and destruction and a warning to worship a number...

Vision of Destruction

Maybe I'm gullible but it seems to have been a fairly accurate prediction. How can such things happen in reality?
Just coicidences? Does something (God?) put information in people's minds about the future?

Consider facing these people. These people are going for it, it's in your face right now. www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
A prediction made, even if correct, does not equate to gods or prophets. Humans have intuition and reasoning. Sometimes we sense things, and sometimes we put 2 and 2 together, subconsciously. No deity necessary.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Yes it's all real and Armageddon will be televised.

That's my prediction, let's see if I am a prophet.

edit on 14-4-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

That would earn some ratings don't you think?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

God is unknowable. The God of the Bible is one version of what the world calls gods. Why is it that the bible god and prophets are the only tradition you ask about if you have doubts?

You are better off imagining God than submitting to the fear of Jehovah. Look how he treats everyone.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentSage
If you owned a dog who would bite you at every chance how would you treat that dog?

new topics

top topics

join