It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orange Light In Sky Day Before Earthquake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreInterior

I can't give you a link but the name Paul Devereux should bring up a lot of info on the earth lights phenomenon.
They are indeed associated with earthquakes. I have several old books and the old magazine series The Unexplained, from the eighties which has pictures in the UFO section that are connected to Japan and earthquakes. Its not a new thing but you are very lucky to see it! Cool spotting.

The slit throat with the tongue pulled through has been referred to, if I recall correctly, as a Columbian bowtie.
Not sure how I know this but you pick stuff up as you go.
Heyho.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I remember news footage from the last big earthquake in Tohuku which showed a giant white ball and flash seconds before the quake hit. I will try to find this and upload it if possible...

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Here is the link. Look at the flash on the horizon at the beginning...

youtu.be...

edit on 15-4-2016 by kuraijanai2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
In 2016 everyone has a camera phone. If it's less than 4 year old, you can snap even nighttime shots and/or videos very quickly. Surprised that you didn't think of this during the "few minutes" you pulled over to watch this orange ball bobbing around.

I have no camera phone just an old (and simple) Nokia 1208 phone

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: saadad
a reply to: MoreInterior

And u 2 are the only ones seeing this large ball?
What were u 2 smoking?

That was sort of rude. You could have spent a second looking up the phenomenon. Earthquake Light Wiki

Thanks for links, I was thinking this guys were smoking. At least how his story goes: "me and my friend saw lights on the sky".

That's why I love ATS, you can learn new things all the time.

<< 1   >>

join