It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freckled Sky: America's Got Talent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I don't watch shows like this on TV, but occasionally I watch youtube clips. I do like the Golden Buzzer ones or finding auditions of people who became famous after. I saw the general ones where the audience is on their feet, someone cries or Simon smiles, which he rarely does. I thiought I had seen some good ones...until this. I was just BLOWN AWAY. I could not comprehend how it was all done. It was so beautiful. The performance starts at about the 2 minute mark, if you want to skip the commentary.

I am going to look for more from them now.
edit on 14-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

The use of technology along with human talent has really brought entertainment to a higher emotional level. Awesome performance.

Have you ever seen this performance by the dance group attraction. I would love to see this group in person. This performance was unbelievable...Enjoy. I should have add this, to anyone who watches this, even those who are not that emotional like me, this performance will make you cry.

edit on 14-4-2016 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

The use of technology along with human talent has really brought entertainment to a higher emotional level. Awesome performance.

Have you ever seen this performance by the dance group attraction. I would love to see this group in person. This performance was unbelievable...Enjoy.

I had not seen that. I was just mesmerized. now you have me in tears, lol.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Wow.. that was amazing

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

That was truly an amazing performance! Thanks much for sharing it here -- I'd never have seen it otherwise.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
There are some pretty cool acts on the show each season. Mostly crap, but the few gems are really worth it.

There are some excellent magicians each year too. I love figuring out a trick, and if it takes me a couple viewings to do so, I'm impressed.
edit on 15-4-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

top topics

join