It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something blue came out of my eyes and went into some guys eyes like my soul or something

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Please I need an answer.
He was like crying and holding me and then it happened something blue came out of my eyes into his eyes. Like he took my soul or a soul tie. Is this possible?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Bit early for lsd. .

Sticks to coffee**

Welcome :p

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Temerjohnson

Positive symptoms?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
No one can take your soul. Sounds interesting though.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

it's a demon...you've been masturbating too much...this opens up gateway to demonic possession.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Many years ago (about 11) a friend and I were violating ATS T&C in a hotel room. For no reason we both looked up and stared at each other through a mirror. Within moments I began looking at myself through his eyes and he was apparently doing the same.

Once I realized what was happening my mind snapped back and I was me again. We both turn to look at each other in complete amazement. Nothing has ever happened like that before or since.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Mirrors are a work of the devil

(post by IridescentPhoenix removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Guys I'm just reading through an impressive piece of experience. Just for study purposes. Check it out and let me know what do you think about it.
Do not scroll down to see the context. link
Is that what you are messing with?
edit on 14/4/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Haha! I love the phraseology: "violating ATS T&C in a hotel room" - gave me an actual LOL (but not too 2nd L, because I'm at work)

It's definitely interesting the experiences which can happen concurrent with ego dissolution.

OP, welcome, it sounds to me like you might have caught a glimpse behind the veil. Congratulations. Don't chase it, just contemplate it. In other words, don't try to replicate it. Such experiences happen, and should be considered as to their meaning and purpose in this world. Chasing to replicate them or see more doesn't generally work, and leads down a bad path.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Could you give more detail please? What did this look like from your point of view? Was it solid, transparent, was it light? How large? What was it shaped like? Did you feel anything when it happened, either physically or mentally? Did he see this happen, or feel it? Did anything change with either of you afterwards?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 321equinox

Could you give more detail please? What did this look like from your point of view? Was it solid, transparent, was it light? How large? What was it shaped like? Did you feel anything when it happened, either physically or mentally? Did he see this happen, or feel it? Did anything change with either of you afterwards?

I was looking into his eyes. And then he was crying it was like weird.
Then as we were looking into each other's eyes a blue like light transparent came out of my eyes into his eyes. And i didn't really feel anything but it was kinda like we tided our selfs together and it like like our souls were tied together now because we were soul mates and in love.
We are not together now.
But I always think back on this like maybe he stole my soul or Idk I have no explanation for this so I was just hoping maybe someone out there knows about this

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Temerjohnson
Is this possible?

No. It isn't. You were either hallucinating or mistaken. Or taking an ATS T&C violationary. But i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and simply say you were mistaken.

Interesting article on the effects of a certain Beatles song-acronymed substance on the human brain here which has very remarkable effects, not unlike what you described.
edit on 25-4-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join