It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump campaign manager will not be prosecuted, sources say

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: stolencar18

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Deny Arrogance
The lady had tried this twice in the past
Once at occupy wall street (stating the police beat her with a baton ) and once at a rock concert by a major star's security.
What did the people expect ? And you dont get close to a Presidential candidate without approval.Security tells you to back off , you back off.

Source for this?

Michelle Fields Accused NYPD of Beating Her Up in 2011
Poor girl just gets beat up by everybody, like the woman in the airplane movie!

She has a history of being abused by men I guess. Fox contributor Michelle Fields claims she was assaulted by Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski, and the incident is eerily similar too what happened to her in November of 2011, when she alleged that she was also pushed to the ground and assaulted --- THIS TIME The culprit was? The New York City Police Department! Fields states that while she was covering the Occupy Wall Street movement, she was assaulted by a cop. She didn't mention that she was ignoring their instructions to stay away from the center of a riot!

www.plaintruth.com...
edit on 4jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
New video from the prosecutor pretty much proves this entire thing was a joke. It was a reason for the media to run some ridiculous video and narrative in wall to wall coverage like it was a new angle on the Kennedy assassination.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I am not going to hold my breath, waiting for the on-air apologies from all of the fire-breathing media talking heads who went on and on (and on, etc.) about:

1) How this guy should have been instantly fired by Trump
2) How Trump's candidacy should have been over because of this being "yet another" example of how he condones violence at his rallies
3) How Trump should be shunned because this was "yet another" example of how Trump hates and mistreats women

Good on Trump for showing backbone in the face of the media storm, and on the prosecutors for not getting sucked into a circus created by an attention-starved minor league reporter.
edit on 14-4-2016 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I wonder how many hours and how many words were wasted by the media on this? Not to mention the irretrievable life hours that forum posters pi$$ed away on this non-issue issue.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Barely a blip on the MSM radar in contrast to when he was charged.

The ATS thread about him being charged was 26 pages long and had 30 likes.
edit on 14-4-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Barely a blip on the MSM radar in contrast to when he was charged.

The ATS thread about him being charged was 26 pages long and had 30 likes.

Obviously more anti-Trump, pro Hillary supporters here on ATS.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Exactly. You don't need to pay big or bribe when there's no evidence to indict. Just by looking at these screenshots, you can see that she's pulled away by her sleeve, not grabbed by the arm or pulled to the ground. Silly melodramatic drama queen thought she was gonna put it on Trump I guess.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

It's cool doing what you gotta do to catch a good story, but the one thing you can't do in a situation like that, is start complaining every time something doesn't go your way. Maybe she'll learn this time.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

I hope she spends the rest of her life waiting tables at Dennys...and not in a $15 per hour state!

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Credit goes to Trump for standing up against this nonsense and winning.

As far as Fields is concerned, she comes out of this looking like a moron and hopefully her career as a journalist is over.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

We all knew that was going to happen. A waste of time and effort from the very beginning, but at least serves to expose certain people.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
www.wcbm.com...

I Thought She was Drunk’: More Details on the FRAUD Michelle Fields Hoax

April 15, 2016

Prosecutors in Palm Beach County, Florida announced Thursday that a potential criminal battery case against Donald Trump’s campaign manager is dead in the water, calling into question the version of events presented by a reporter who filed the criminal complaint.One witness told police his eyes were fixed on Michelle Fields, the journalist who claimed Corey Lewandowski battered her – and her actions ‘looked like a fraudulent slip-and-fall.’Police in Jupiter, Florida released video of their interview with Michael Spellman on Thursday, along with a more formal statement that he wrote immediately afterward.Spellman, the president of a glass technology company based in Jupiter, says on camera that Fields’ reaction to Lewandowski separating her from Trump after a March 8 press conference was ‘disproportionate’ and ‘bizarre.’‘At first I thought she was drunk,’ he recalled.

edit on 16-4-2016 by MsAphrodite because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2016 by MsAphrodite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This woman is completely and utterly deluded, or so desperate for fame that she will literally do or say anything.

Here she is on her latest TV spot - brought to you by CNN (obviously) - where of course she just can't resist hitting Trump as a candidate also.

I think Trump should file charges now and I am sure the prosecuter and his wife are not happy she just effectively accused them of being bribed by Trump.

I think she is skating on very thin ice. I thought she would be too ashamed to set foot in public, but I guess people so desperate for fame (without the talent) just can't help themselves.
edit on 17/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join