It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump campaign manager will not be prosecuted, sources say

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

A Florida prosecutor has decided not to prosecute Donald Trump’s campaign manager for battery after a March run-in with former Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields, sources with knowledge of the situation told POLITICO.

The decision not to press charges against Corey Lewandowski is scheduled to be announced on Thursday afternoon by Palm Beach County State Attorney David Aronberg.

www.politico.com...

He should never have been charged in the first place.

Everybody knows the whole thing is a politically motivated farce. None of the Trump-hater's baseless accusations and hyperbole stand up under scrutiny.
edit on 13-4-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Well your dealing with a pansies who are afraid of their own shadow.

What did you expect?

Everybody wins you know...

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I was very glad to hear that. Her exaggerated accusation that she was almost pulled to the ground.....pfffft. Megan Kelly was just eating it up when the reporter was on her show.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I wonder if Trump made some kind of donation, like free rounds of golf and massages at his hotels?

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I wonder if Trump made some kind of donation, like free rounds of golf and massages at his hotels?

If anyone would try to get their way with offering "free rounds/rides/massages",my guess is it would be Ms. Fields.....looks like the prosecutor wasn't into "donating"...prosecutor was also not into false accusations made by liars...
edit on 13-4-2016 by M5xaz because: c

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Who?

You don't seem to understand. A good majority of his charitable donations are things just like that, rounds of golf, dinner at his restaurant, gift certificates to his spa's, etc. And he isn't giving these free services to the needy, instead his business partners, friends, and Serena Williams.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Looks to me like the whole thing hasn't gone down too well with Trump in any case?

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Who?

You don't seem to understand.

"Who?"
Ms. Fields is the person who brought the charges against Trump manager Corey Lewandowski

"You don't seem to understand. "
Hmmm, no. I understand perfectly.

Fields claimed in the police report that she was thrown to the ground, clearly a boldfaced lie, based on the videos that surfaced after she made the FALSE complaint.

Further, Fields has a history of making such false accusations

edit on 13-4-2016 by M5xaz because: c

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Oh the reporter, I thought you were making a reference to a bakery company.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Oh the reporter, I thought you were making a reference to a bakery company.

Sure. I love to eat Ms. Fields chocolate chip cookies but not necessarily Ms. Fields.....ooohh...this comes across so wrong.....

edit on 13-4-2016 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

At least there's still Some vestige of sanity left in this world

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The lady had tried this twice in the past
Once at occupy wall street (stating the police beat her with a baton ) and once at a rock concert by a major star's security.
What did the people expect ? And you dont get close to a Presidential candidate without approval.Security tells you to back off , you back off.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I am not a Trump supporter, but I am glad if this is true. Fields has a long history of those claims. Even putting that reputation aside, I did not see anything in videos that corroborated her story. He shouldn't have been charged to begin with. Trump-Hate clouds the judgement of a lot of people. The haters are often just as rabid as the people they hate...

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Once at occupy wall street (stating the police beat her with a baton ) and once at a rock concert by a major star's security.
What did the people expect ? And you dont get close to a Presidential candidate without approval.Security tells you to back off , you back off.

Yup and I think there is an audio of the SS telling her to back off twice.

Anybody catch if she was wearing her press credentials?

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

In other news, a Florida Prosecutor just bought a nice beach home.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I think more fence-sitters are about to jump on the Trump for President bandwagon. The way he's been treated is creating a lot of animosity and disdain for traditional politicians among the un-decided voters. I call them sympathy supporters. They now want to join the millions of other Donald Trump supporters in sending a powerful message to the Washington establishment. The American People want REAL change this time around.. not the Obama smoke & mirrors change, but powerful, controversial, earth-shaking change!

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You do realize the prosecutor is a Hillary supporter?

I'm pretty sure that if Trump had tried to bribe the prosecutor it would have backfired strongly.

Admit it, Fields was just looking for another moment of fame. Even her employer knew that right away.

Oh and... Fields' boyfriend, who made it an issue on Twitter in the first place, has been running a long-time anti-Trump campaign.

nation.foxnews.com...

An article published by the Palm Beach Post on Nov. 17, 2015, has been circulating since Tuesday evening because it lists Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg as a member 150-member Florida Leadership Council, which was established by the Democratic Party to promote Hillary Clinton’s presidential candidacy.

edit on 4/14/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Oh, I'm betting that, if he could have gotten away with it, he would have brought charges, all while playing it up to hurt Trump's image as much as possible. That there was video and it being outed that he was a huge Hillary supporter is all that stopped this from being more of a media circus that it has been.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

No doubt. I wonder what kind of donation the Clinton Foundation will make to escape her email charges.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Source for this?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join