It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Narrative Hillary Agrees With "Gun Owners Are Terrorists"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I think you're all nuts for wanting guns, but if Hillary Clinton says you shouldn't be allowed one because if you have one you're a terrorist - then you'd better buy 2.

Because that horrible cow bag of a woman has 1 thing and only 1 thing in mind - and that's what's best for Hilary and all of her acolytes.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

That's not to say that I agree, but it's not what your hyperbolic title says. But, all terrorists ARE gun owners.

Really?

The one's supposedly flying aircraft into skyscrapers were apparently owners of box cutters...no guns. And look what happened as a result of that particular bout of terrorism.

Is Clinton deliberately trying to sabotage her own chances?

With hundreds of millions of guns, owned by many millions of VOTERS...it would seem that insinuating (at the least) that they are being turned into terrorists simply by virtue of owning a legal firearm, isn't the best method of securing a presidential victory...unless of course, Americans enjoy being insulted?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Yes really!

The one's supposedly flying aircraft into skyscrapers were apparently owners of box cutters...no guns.

Don't be naive.

Timothy McVeigh didn't use a gun for the Oklahoma bombing either.

McVeigh was introduced to firearms by his grandfather. He told people he wanted to be a gun shop owner and sometimes took firearms to school to impress his classmates. McVeigh became intensely interested in gun rights after he graduated from high school, as well as the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, and read magazines such as Soldier of Fortune. He briefly attended Bryant & Stratton College before dropping out
en.wikipedia.org...

You really think that the 911 terrorists didn't own guns?

Look, I never said guns are always used for terrorism, sometimes they use bombs, knives or chemical weapons, etc., But don't think that they don't own a cache of guns, just because using guns wasn't what the project of the day called for.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: SmilingROB
Because it is the right thing to do. The USA averages 3500 plus gun related deaths each year.

The USA also averages 400,000 medical blunder deaths per year, but nobody's pandering to the naturopathic vote.

It's called a paper tiger. The authoritarian and progressive left has duped a component of America into believing THE GUN is a horrible evil, destined to doom us all. Chicken Little would be proud.

So...can we imply gun owners are smarter than doctors?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: SmilingROB
Because it is the right thing to do. The USA averages 3500 plus gun related deaths each year.

The USA also averages 400,000 medical blunder deaths per year, but nobody's pandering to the naturopathic vote.

It's called a paper tiger. The authoritarian and progressive left has duped a component of America into believing THE GUN is a horrible evil, destined to doom us all. Chicken Little would be proud.

So...can we imply gun owners are smarter than doctors?

Only if actually ARE doctors; (have a medical degree) and the instruments of death at hand: sponges, scalpels, ineptitude that allow them to *accidentally* kill innocent patients (guns at home all locked up).
edit on 16-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Hahahahahahahahaha I thought you posted that all terrorists ARE gun owners lol that would've been a funny post!

Because one of the biggest terrorist plots was flying planes into buildings while only wielding box cutters!

How about all the car bombs etc etc...

How idiotic that would be if you posted that!

Graffik

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

And how funny would it be if I didn't bother to read other people's posts before posting my initial thoughts and everyone already said what I thought....crazy world

Graffik

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join