It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Narrative Hillary Agrees With "Gun Owners Are Terrorists"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm
The word is PANDERING....that's what Hitlery does best.....

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: windword
But, all terrorists ARE gun owners.

Uh, not one Goddamned life was taken by a terrorist on 9/11 using a firearm...
FAIL

Yeah, but can you prove they didn't own guns back home in the Middle East?

You can be a terrorist, own a gun and not use it during a terrorist attack...right?

link   
i think anyone who doesn't think civilians should have firearms or all gun owners are terrorists, should be made to wear a T-shirt saying such. That way when those people need a man with a gun, the person with the gun knows they don't need our help.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
That was so scripted.

It's part of the general anti-gun efforts of the UN/Global/NWO/Obama/Clinton agenda.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
It makes a good line for when they convince people that they should start suing gun manufacturers and merchants for liability whenever a firearm they either manufactured or sold is used in a crime to cause gun violence.

That is a hard sell though. Even for someone who maybe didn't like guns anyway. To convince them that suing the manufacture of a legal product that someone else uses illegally is asking a lot.

The manufactures of something that is legal for them to produce can't be held liable for someone else using their product illegally. That's just insane.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bandersnatch
The word is PANDERING....that's what Hitlery does best.....

Yeah, but to who and why now of all times???

You know she's at least smart enough to not make waves right before election. Once elected, sure. But the people that would support the stuff she's saying can't be big enough for her to want to risk getting elected. There has to be more behind it than just herself.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

windword: But, all terrorists ARE gun owners.

burdman30ott6: Uh, not one Goddamned life was taken by a terrorist on 9/11 using a firearm...
FAIL

windword: Are you sure of that? Besides, I never said that "All terrorist use guns for their terrorist activities". I'm well aware of the threat of bombs and biological weapons.But, are you saying. for certain, that the 911 terrorist didn't own guns?

You are correct; guns were not used in the 911 high jackings; AND anyone NOW owning a box cutter could now be called a potential terrorist.
edit on 13-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

It makes a good line for when they convince people that they should start suing gun manufacturers and merchants for liability whenever a firearm they either manufactured or sold is used in a crime to cause gun violence.

If we can sue gun manufacturers for the acts of the owner, then can we sue Microsoft for the actions of Hillary?

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

How many firearms did Bill Ayers and the Weather Underground terrorists own? My guess is few, if any, considering how active he's been in pushing for outright dissolution of the 2nd Amendment over the years.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If we can sue gun manufacturers for the acts of the owner, then can we sue Microsoft for the actions of Hillary?

We should sue Mr. and Mrs. Rodham for producing a real threat to the public good.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Did I say "All terrorists always use guns"? That would be pretty stupid, seeing as that bombing and biological weapons are even greater threats. But, are you going to try to convince me that all terrorists are not gun owners?

Puleesse!

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Mark Zuckerberg speaking today on the state of people isolating (nations living afraid within borders/"BUILD BRIDGES NOT FENCES). He is part of the problem with Facebook. The Global community staring at each other through computer screens without human contact (I am a hypocrite). Let him let loose some millions to help his bridge building cause?? Start with some of the infrastructure here in the good old USA.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

It's the US government that is making terrorists out of citizens, not manufacturers. Citizens have a duty to defend the constitution from domestic enemies whom seek to destroy it and the founding fathers gave citizens the necessary tools to defend the constitution from such an attack.

Actions speak louder than words so in just the last 16 years alone, powerful and seemingly untouchable/invisible entities of the US government are the quintessential anti-constitutional terrorists and will be remembered as among those who reeked havoc on planet earth from the 1920's onwards.

"The gun and ammunition manufacturers are making terrorists out of our citizens."
Bzzzz, wrong - the relentless US government sanctioned media propaganda cult are merely using the tried-and-proven Nazi psych tactic of "If you tell a lie big enough and often enough, the public will eventually accept it as truth".

edit on 13-4-2016 by Sublimecraft because: bbcode

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Did I say "All terrorists always use guns"? That would be pretty stupid, seeing as that bombing and biological weapons are even greater threats. But, are you going to try to convince me that all terrorists are not gun owners?

Puleesse!

I'm not going to try to convince you of anything. I just find it appropriate to call out bullcrap statements where I see them, and "terrorist always own guns" was a bullcrap, dare I say pretty stupid statement.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

It's happening though.

There is a lawsuit over Sandy Hook where they are trying to sue the manufacturer because they sell AR-15s which are clearly intended to be weapons of war and nothing else or something similarly stupid. It buys into the premise that someone who buys one is only doing so to be a terrorist.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

a reply to: MystikMushroom

How many firearms did Bill Ayers and the Weather Underground terrorists own? My guess is few, if any, considering how active he's been in pushing for outright dissolution of the 2nd Amendment over the years.

Didn't need guns; they used explosives. During the '68 Democratic Convention were throwing wiffle balls spiked with nails at Chicago police officers.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

And not be labeled a terrorist just for owning guns.

I thought that was their whole point? In their perfect world everyone else is disarmed.

Even then they wont be safe. These kind eventually get killed by their own guards or fellow politicians. Hey Hillary, how did Caesar die? He was stabbed to death by his own senators.

You came, you saw and…. eek!
edit on 13-4-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
We Came
We saw
He died......
Gentle soul that Hitlery, nice personality too....
Be a great POTUS ....................not.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The Narrative Hillary Agrees With "Gun Owners Are Terrorists"

I know people like Clinton love to whine about muslims.

But for over 75 years beginning with FDRS NFA.

Gun owners were this countries first terrorists.

People like CLinton WHINE about the Patriot Act.

Their their lips are sealed when it comes to unconstitutional gun control regulation that gave us the NFA FDR, The Gun Control Act of 68 by Johnson. The Brady Handgun Prevention Act in the 93. That made it for the first time in Ameircan history. An American had to ask the states permission to PRACTICE their constitutional RIGHT via the background check, and by Clintons husband no less.

And the 'Assault' weapons ban of 1994 by Clintons husband AGAIN.

I guess it's a good thing muslims aren't treated like gun owners.

The 'Clintons' wouldn't stand for it.

The anti gunners are the real terrorists, and people like Clinton.
edit on 13-4-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

But, but... how did the bad guys get explosives, a highly regulated, illegal to own item?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join