It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has it All Wrong, it’s Lying Don

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Interesting information for a man who likes to use the term "Lying Ted" now im no Cruz fangirl, but it seems to me that a man with this sort of track record might want to do some self reflection.

You don’t have to take my word for this, consider what the fact checkers have said about the Donald’s veracity.
PolitiFact designated the many campaign misstatements of Trump as the 2015 Lie of the Year. What a great designation to share with President Obama.

PoliFact has rated 76 of 77 statements checked as Mostly False, False or Pants on Fire: No other politician has as many statements rated so far down on the dial.

In considering our annual Lie of the Year, we found our only real contenders were Trump’s — his various statements also led our Readers’ Poll. But it was hard to single one out from the others. So we have rolled them into one big trophy.

Fact Check.org called Trump “The ‘King of Whoppers,” when the Donald dominated FactCheck.org’s 2015 annual review of political falsehoods:

In the 12 years of FactCheck.org’s existence, we’ve never seen his match. He stands out not only for the sheer number of his factually false claims, but also for his brazen refusals to admit error when proven wrong.

And a taste of some of them for my dearies here on ATS:

Trump claimed to have watched on television as “thousands and thousands” of Muslims in New Jersey were “cheering” the fall of the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001. Multiple news organizations and the New Jersey attorney general’s office searched for evidence of public celebrations at the time of 9/11 and found none. Trump, Carson on 9/11 ‘Celebrations,’ Nov. 24, 2015

Trump said he got to know Putin “very well” while the two were on CBS’ “60 Minutes.” Nope. The two men were interviewed separately, in different countries thousands of miles apart. Trump vs. Fiorina: Who Knows Putin Best? Nov. 11, 2015

Trump claimed his campaign is “100 percent” self-funded. Nope. At the time, more than 50 percent of his campaign’s funds had come from outside contributors. FactChecking the CNBC Debates, Oct. 29, 2015

Trump denied that he ever called female adversaries some of these things: “fat pigs, dogs, slobs and disgusting animals.” Trump’s Amnesia, Aug. 11, 2015

Then there is the Washington Post’s Glenn Kessler, who has awarded the Donald 19 Four-Pinocchio ratings so far. That’s no small feat:

At last count, more than 60 percent (19 of 31) of our rulings of his statements turned out to be Four Pinocchios, our worst rating.

By contrast, most politicians tend to earn Four Pinocchios 10 to 20 percent of the time. (Moreover, most of the remaining ratings for Trump are Three Pinocchios.)

There are TONS AND TONS more on the link below, I find it absolutely amazing that his supporters do not do their due diligence with Trump and his statements, yet LOATHED Obama supporters for not doing their research on him.

So, this is just the list so far, I wonder how much more we will see before this is over? Next week?

Source

And before anyone else says it: "All politicians Lie" , "At least hes not an insider" , "Your source is biased", "I guess you just want Hillary Clinton to win!"

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Actually , it really , really is Crudz , Everything he is saying and promising to do is opposite of what he has done.
Stood behind Obama on the failed health care - and now states he wants to do away with it -check
Stood behind Obama on the Iran deal - now says he wants to do away with it - check
Stood behind a lot of the separation of church and state bills - now says he wants to do away with them -check
Stood behind the TPP - now states he wants to do away with it -check
I could go on for an entire thread...
But back to Dark Souls 3

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

There are TONS AND TONS more on the link below, I find it absolutely amazing that his supporters do not do their due diligence with Trump and his statements, yet LOATHED Obama supporters for not doing their research on him.

The problem is if someone were to do their do diligence on ANY of the 2016 candidates they would be unpalatable. Don't assume people like Trump. They just don't have any choices from either of the crappy mainstream parties.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Actually , it really , really is Crudz , Everything he is saying and promising to do is opposite of what he has done.
Stood behind Obama on the failed health care - and now states he wants to do away with it -check
Stood behind Obama on the Iran deal - now says he wants to do away with it - check
Stood behind a lot of the separation of church and state bills - now says he wants to do away with them -check
But back to Dark Souls 3

Really? I see a lot of rhetoric there with nothing to back it up. You see I actually posted some facts with the article

But hey lets not let facts get in the way with Trump Messiah worship

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

The problem is if someone were to do their do diligence on ANY of the 2016 candidates they would be unpalatable. Don't assume people like Trump. They just don't have any choices from either of the crappy mainstream parties.

Of course they have Choices, they just like to make everyone else think they dont, and they damn sure had choices this summer with all the candidates on that stage.

The problem wasnt he lack of choices, the problem was bigoted low information voters, buying into Lying Don

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Well, according to politifact none of the GOP candidates are doing very well...

edit on 13-4-2016 by charolais because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Trumpy lying is neither new 'nor unexpected. Same with Cruz. The only candidate with any degree of honesty or integrity is Sanders (unless you think he's a crazy communist.) I think he might be the only candidate with 0% Pants on Fire. Clinton tends to say technically correct things herself (though her campaign is really shady with its tactics) but has still made a few of those.
edit on 13/4/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater

But back to Dark Souls 3

Really? I see a lot of rhetoric there with nothing to back it up. You see I actually posted some facts with the article

Do you know me ? The way of the left. The only thing they have . Tripe and rhetoric, When someone posts well - known facts , they give back inferences and crap answers like :

Its a fact. If you are a US citizen , you would know this. Been all over the news for years.
?
And , never infer anything that infers that you do...

edit on 8201630080420168 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

If I had known all the anti-Trump threads you have started , I would have stayed away and left you to lament.
I am am outta here.
edit on 9201630090420169 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The difference is Cruz claims to be honest. Trump never claims he is being honest and often blows off things he has said when confronted with correct information as being just something he just said so its not important. He is like a used cars sales man you just expect him to be dishonest. Does anybody really think Trump is going to do any of the crazy stuff he talks about like building a wall or banning Muslims? The way Trump reacts people who get suckered into doing his bidding is to dismiss them as stupid. Invested money on a failed Trump building, its your fault for being dumb enough to invest, signed up and spent money on Trump University? That is your fault you should have known better. Voted for Trump and he never built a wall, that is your fault for buying that nonsense. Trump sells, it is what he does. Being dishonest for him is just part of how business is done. He does not feel guilty because he sees people who fall for it as idiots who deserve it. He has said several times the Trump you see now would not be the Trump you would see as President. Frankly I think he underestimates how crazy some of his supporters are, when they find out he is blowing them off they may do something crazy.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

The difference is Cruz claims to be honest. Trump never claims he is being honest and often blows off things he has said when confronted with correct information as being just something he just said so its not important

really?

In an interview with Greta Van Susteren yesterday, Donald Trump insisted he doesn’t lie. “In fact, if anything, I’m so truthful that it gets me in trouble,”

Kind of invalidatesthat claim, with 10 seconds of research, however the rest of your post is correct, Pretty much if you buy anything Trump is selling it IS YOUR FAULT, because hes pretty blatant about how much of a liar he is, and anyone with any common sense can see it.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater
a reply to: MrSpad

The difference is Cruz claims to be honest. Trump never claims he is being honest and often blows off things he has said when confronted with correct information as being just something he just said so its not important

really?

In an interview with Greta Van Susteren yesterday, Donald Trump insisted he doesn’t lie. “In fact, if anything, I’m so truthful that it gets me in trouble,”

Kind of invalidatesthat claim, with 10 seconds of research, however the rest of your post is correct, Pretty much if you buy anything Trump is selling it IS YOUR FAULT, because hes pretty blatant about how much of a liar he is, and anyone with any common sense can see it.

Even that is tongue in cheek. That is the way the he operates. He does not cling to the Bible claiming to a bastion of honesty.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

It should not be surprising in the least.

All Trump is, is a shill for the Clinton campaign, facts do not matter when your agenda is to guarantee the presidency of slime like old Hilldog.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

But back to Dark Souls 3

It's called lesser magick.

It's used in certain systems. Backwards talk is part of one of the darker systems.

It's NLP.

Don't forget lying Ted, his wife, Goldman Sachs and Bilderberg.

Dark magick.

new topics

top topics

join