It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016: The Year the Americans Found out Our Elections Are Rigged

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: 727Sky

This video highlights some of our well informed voters .. Maybe all really is lost ?
youtu.be...

Hilarious.... And thats probly
true for every nation.. Most
doesnt WANT to know...

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: UKTruth

Too many rely on government, too many would fight to keep the status quo.

You, sir, are correct. Our republic is lost, it has been for quite some time.

If it's not Sanders VS Trump, than I will agree with you. This isn't a revolution based on Guns, it's one based on Votes.

If it's Sanders VS (anyone but Trump) I vote Sanders.

If it's Trump Vs (Anyone but Sanders) I Vote Trump

If it's Sanders Vs Trump, than America finally wins and we have a real election on our hands.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It's 2016 and people are only now working this all out?

Wow

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Speak for your self, not all.....I take offense

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I scarcely think 2016 is the date for this epiphany.. I think it became apparent in the years following Regan, and was in your face around the time Ross Perot ran in the 90's.

But not only the candidates and those in office, but those who voted them in. Only the most inept would claim to be unaware of the consequence of their choices. Some would side with blatantly corrupt because of their Union affiliation or for reasons to keep their handouts and freebees coming. They are as much to blame. I have a cousin doing the crazy act at the VA so he can receive benefits for PTSD post traumatic stress syndrome. Yep, he's crazy while on VA property, but once he leaves, he's mostly just a happy camper that gets so much money from the VA. Crazy like a fox.

Ok, I'm veering off topic, the point is the people are also to blame as palms are greased top to bottom. We condemn Mexico as being so corrupt, as with the majority of south America, we point fingers at Russia, when we ourselves are as self serving as any of those we condemn.

Reminds me of a old adage ....

"A lie doesn't become truth,
wrong doesn't become right,
and evil doesn't become good
just because it's accepted by the majority"

But its become a climate where a lot of people like to say...
we have the best government money can buy. It's not cute, it's distressing. When the will of the people no longer matters, it's time to topple the corrupt wherever they might be. That's why we have the second amendment.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Ever since they killed JFK democracy died 50%

The first 50% died in 1913, FED

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miccey

originally posted by: 727Sky

This video highlights some of our well informed voters .. Maybe all really is lost ?
youtu.be...

Hilarious.... And thats probly
true for every nation.. Most
doesnt WANT to know...

Funny and scary at the same time.
All these people in the video actually get to vote too. It's no wonder the media have so much influence.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChloeTTR

Ever since they killed JFK democracy died 50%

The first 50% died in 1913, FED

I think truth died with Kennedy maybe not democracy. TPTB have been working on killing democracy I will give you that though. Even Jimmy Carter (who was just about the worst thing to happen in my life time as far as being president) said.

“Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president. And the same thing applies to governors, and U.S. senators and congress members.”

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Speaking of the death of truth, it seems to me that Jimmy Carter was the only POTUS in my life time that spoke the truth more often than he spoke lies. Maybe I'm wrong on that, but he certainly speaks the truth these days.

He was not a perfect POTUS, and I did not vote for him, but he was the most humble and honest man that held the office IMO.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hilary already bought and paid for the first four years. What are you gonna do about it bro?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I was out mowing the lawn... and the mind wanders while doing mundane repetitive things... But it occurred to me that if Hillary Clinton did get elected President perhaps there would be some karma to go along with the job for her. It's very likely some illegal activities would come to light and she would be impeached. Now wouldn't that be a hoot, two Clintons impeached..........

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bandersnatch
Hopefully the American people will revolt against this oligarchic tyranny.....
How they can accomplish that remains to be seen, BUT THEY ARE MAD AS HELL AND WONT TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS KIND OF POLITICS....

If I were a member of the American Elite right now id be getting somewhat fearful of the November election results....
If there are no free and fair elections this time around I expect CIVIL WAR to break out....
And barring that , I certainly expect the public to simply ignore the bull# from on high, and begin to live their lives
in spite of federal orders or laws.....

You cant smear the constitution with the kind of offal that the Feds have been spreading on it forever with no repercussions....
There really is a rifle behind every blade of grass and the feds better get the message before something really bad happens..
The tree of liberty will be sustained...

The whole world is watching this theatre with second thoughts...I guess. The american people must not forget that what is happening in the white house will affect the entire world.

Because of its millitairy and political power in the world the US citizens must be slapped out of this "american dream" and realize they are living in a nightmare about to become bloody.

The time has come that the US citizens must take control over their dream and steer it into a good satisfying ending.

edit on 16/4/2016 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: bandersnatch
Hopefully the American people will revolt against this oligarchic tyranny.....
How they can accomplish that remains to be seen, BUT THEY ARE MAD AS HELL AND WONT TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS KIND OF POLITICS....

If I were a member of the American Elite right now id be getting somewhat fearful of the November election results....
If there are no free and fair elections this time around I expect CIVIL WAR to break out....
And barring that , I certainly expect the public to simply ignore the bull# from on high, and begin to live their lives
in spite of federal orders or laws.....

You cant smear the constitution with the kind of offal that the Feds have been spreading on it forever with no repercussions....
There really is a rifle behind every blade of grass and the feds better get the message before something really bad happens..
The tree of liberty will be sustained...

I have said it a few times... here are the numbers American armed forces # 1,429.995 Reserves 818,000 and law enforcement nationwide 900,000

The population of the United States is approaching nearly 350,000,000. We can say that there are 3.5 million people that could try to subdue Americans domestically.

The odds are pretty stacked against them however, and if only half of Americans fought to overthrow the corrupt powers that be .... Well you see where I'm going with this. WE greatly greatly outnumber those that would try to repress us and destroy our Constitutional rights..... Think about it for a minute...

edit on 16-4-2016 by Plotus because: punctuation

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Absolutely beautifully said, almost had a tear in my eye from the sheer harshness of the truth. It's hard to explain it to people, but that was brilliant. a reply to: TrueBrit

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

If there ever is a day of reckoning or a serious attempt at change this fiasco it is proof like this that will need to be shown to convince the masses, IMO.

Agreed. Yet it seems that the popular vote was ignored in favor of a moronic son of a facist in 2000, so I hold out little hope. constitutionally correct methods.

The President is not elected by popular vote, but instead by the Electoral College. The Founders did not want the President to be seen as a representative of the people. The President is the Chief Executive, and is supposed to work at a level that does not directly impact the everyday citizen. But of course politicians screwed that up too.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

The whole world? Not really. Go ask a kid in college who the Vice President of America is. Ask how many Justices on the Supreme Court. Ask them if the Republicans or Democrats control the Congress.

Most people in the world don't have a freakin' clue. Threads like this are the anomaly. People are more interested in discussing the latest episode of Walking Dead or what's trending on Twitter.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Wishful thinking.

I can almost guarantee that every single person participating in this thread will do absolutely nothing about it, including myself.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Does anyone have a link to the DNC rules? I posted those of the Republican party in another thread.

The RNC rules couldn't be any more corrupt.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

The way the electoral college functions has been completely corrupted.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Do you sill care about politics, guys? Its constant trauma on your psyche, just let'em kill each other.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join