It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Idea what kind of Hawk this may be?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Come on my friend change the shaking face and make her shake your face lol

Are you trying to broker a trade? I will need to see a contract and have you convince the girl I'm all smitten kitten over that this is for the best first. Then maybe the avatar changes (it might anyway, it's starting to irritate me too).

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Ok lol you can have her.

*Domo1 you will deal with me in the am lol sorry friend she likes you

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

They are a beautiful bird in flight indeed. Believe it or not, I actually had my first one show up at my little pond just a couple days ago! Beautiful juvenile Great Blue Heron. I was thrilled and he hung around for about a half hour or so!

Another thrilled moment I had about a month ago was when the pair of Sand hill Cranes that I've had hanging around for quite awhile, show up with their colt. I'm sure momma wouldn't be too thrilled to know her butt is all over the internet now, but I'm not going to leave her a memo about it either! Isn't he sweet? Got a few shots, but I like this one the best.

Seeing as this is basically my thread, feel free to post any wildlife pictures you've taken around your home if you'd like. I'm sure others may like to see them. I know I would!

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I had nesting herons lakeside. Pretty amazing just how big (and powerful) those birds actually are. They tame right up though, and stab compressed bread from between your fingers. Gotta be careful around the parents when the young try to approach. Best not to offer them anything.

Nice thread.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join