It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of radioactive boars are tearing through Fukushima

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It's like Alien ...

Got a wonderful defense mechanism. You don't dare kill it.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
"Nuke them till they glow, and shoot them in the dark!" Well, too late on the first...do they glow yet?

Yeah, I thought of Princess Mononoke real quick...

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Just spread the rumor that they give you vitality.

Problem solved, they will just eat them out of existence.

Hmmm, the name of the game is how many radioactive Asian billionaires can we create this decade ...

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I just had to, sorry.
Shooting them in place and let them rot. Although, I don´t know what other animals would feed on it or maybe other bors cannibalizing on them. Bors actually also will kill and eat small deers if they get them.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Am I the only one here that is wondering why it is that the boars are even close to land that is farmable? I'd think that if the boars are too radioactive to eat then the soil in the same area would be too contaminated to grow crops on... Does the video say where these crops are being sold? What about the farmers? Are they running around glowing with radiation too?

Man this is too much.. I'm sure there's a business to be made out of it somewhere though..

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Quauhtli

There are certain things you can grow that will pull radioactivity out of the soil. Then you dispose of the crop like radioactive waste. Sort of like asparagus will pull up any available arsenic it can find so you better not grow any asparagus near any treated wood or you could poison yourself with the asparagus.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Seems a shame to waste all that pork.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Quauhtli

Bors can have an area up to twenty square kilometers and if they´re around 1.5 years old and male, they get chased away my the females to group together in their own pack.
edit on 13-4-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join