It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Expert: 50,000 sq. miles of Japan contaminated…Many millions need evacuation…

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Naabaahii

Regarding the Japanese meth use in wars, it was also used by the Nazis and the allies in WW2 - I don't know if the use of meth is one of your reasons for your dreams of genocide against the men, women, children and babies of Japan, but just something to consider to possibly temper your bloodlust.

A great many cultures favor lighter skin for reasons of appearing more like aristocracy instead of working (farming) class - The Dominican Republic is one example I know of. Would you like to vaporize them as well?

Perhaps you've heard of the Marine Corps Memorial (the statue of the raising of the flag at Iwo Jima) - does it make you seethe with anger and wish to turn American babies into fission by-products?

I don't know if you're simply unable to consider things from more than one perspective or if there's some other reason for your extreme hatred of all Japanese people, but frankly, your genocidal, bloodlust fantasy of killing 127 million men, women and children is bizarre and creepy.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Profusion

It is a 'zone' that will continue to spread over time and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Because their is no cleaning stuff up thats smaller than atoms, the 'half-life' of some of these fission by products are long lived (thousands of years in some cases) and the natural systems of earths biosphere (wind, wave, erosion and biological) is designed to spread nutrients (and toxins) around to sustain life. Which accumulates them incorporating whatever elements (stable or not) into our own internal systems.

You need to build a giant radiation dome. It has to built by robots. You have to drill a hole 5-7 miles into the earth's crust and dump all the radioactive waste and melted fuel rods(inside containment drum canisters). Then dump tons of lead and concrete in the hole up to the top of the dome.

Good idea or no?
Or use robots to retrieve the fuel rods and strap it to a rocket and shoot it into space.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Nice to see someone in the thread saying I should be exterminated like a roach. That's refreshing.

On topic, however. I live in Tokyo.

I have a friend who's a bit of a nuclear nut, and he owns a geiger counter. He's taken readings from the area surrounding his apartment (Which is roughly 5km from mine, which for reference, I live in MinamiTokiwadai.)

The radiation levels are at background. It's that simple.

Japan isn't doomed. It's not going to be a radioactive wasteland. Yes the area around Fukushima #1 will likely remain uninhabitable for a long time coming, but the rest of Japan will move on as normal. People live in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, where bombs fell and scattered radiation for hundreds of kilometers, and Japan didn't end then.

More fearmongering.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Yea for more fearmongering, lol at robots, radiation shield and the fantasy stuff, ill take the words of family living in tokyo over people who have never been to japan, and get there stories from obscure blogs.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Yep. I'm not growing extra limbs or glowing in the dark. Yeah Fukushima sucked really bad but Chernobyl didn't render Europe uninhabitable. We'll be dealing with the effects of Fukushima for generations, but life goes on one way or another.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I have a friend who's a bit of a nuclear nut, and he owns a geiger counter. He's taken readings from the area surrounding his apartment (Which is roughly 5km from mine, which for reference, I live in MinamiTokiwadai.)

Nice deflection. How one 'measures' radioactivity isn't just, I know some 'nut' with a geiger counter and he told me he gets only background. I can get background at the site depending on how i take the measurements and how much I want to misinform people.

But then you also say…

Yes the area around Fukushima #1 will likely remain uninhabitable for a long time coming

But it won't spread either. Just like they thought that meltdowns could never happen, and then affirmed that the plant would contain any leaks, then the site, then the 'surrounding area'.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

People live in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, where bombs fell and scattered radiation for hundreds of kilometers, and Japan didn't end then.

Apples and oranges. Nuclear weapons contain a few kilograms of material , the cores and spent fuel pools of the reactors that melted down contain hundreds of tons of radioactive material.

Nuclear weapons consume most of their fissile material in an instant whereas reactor cores in meltdown release theirs much slower by burning, in the ground water, ocean and drifting on the wind.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

It's a nice thought but I think near impossible in terms of logistics, the sheer amount of material we are dealing with is staggering..I dont even think it's possible to drill that deep due to heat melting drill pipes. As for rockets..what if there is a malfunction..not good.
edit on 13-4-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Why haven't I been informed of this situation by the western media?

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

"If this spirals out of control we could lose a big chunk of northern Japan." - Michio Kaku

www.youtube.com...

It was reported by the Western MSM...for a whole 4 minutes. It's the people's fault for not putting it in proper perspective and letting the MSM set the agenda for their lives. It's a striking example of how weak and stupid people are.

Compare Kaku's comments to the quote in the original post, it looks like things are unfolding exactly as Kaku said they would (within a week of the Fukushima disaster). It was not a hard prediction to make.
edit on 13-4-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

California's operating Nuclear Power Plant is not only oceanfront, it sits on 2 earthquake faults and is within 30 miles west (as the crow flies) of San Andreas fault.

And, the kicker....it's likely cooling down system is using iradiated water from Fukishima.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Peace to you and thanks for that comment from someone who is living the life , not just speculating

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

Yep. I'm not growing extra limbs or glowing in the dark. Yeah Fukushima sucked really bad but Chernobyl didn't render Europe uninhabitable. We'll be dealing with the effects of Fukushima for generations, but life goes on one way or another.

I have a friend who quit his job and moved to Japan. He was living approx 5 miles from the site. They were evacuating the area and I asked where was he going to go . (all via email of course) He said nowhere. That the rent was really cheap afterwards and worth it even if he grew a 3rd eye

Peace

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

become informed…

Vice news

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

I would never wish I'll on others, much less by way of nuclear radiation. That's just bad karma! I live within 15 miles of a nuclear power plant.

I wish you a glow free life.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
And this is how Japan creates Anti-Radiation ray and removes all radiation in the world.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

The very last bit of the video sums up DI in his own words "full of shift"

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This... and news just in of an earthquake in Japan. It makes me wonder if Japan might just sink into the sea as other areas on earth have. They have shown underwater pictures of supposed ruins of walls and what looks like ancient cities off their coastline. Is the total collapse into the ocean coming ?

Complete areas of Alaska sunk underwater from Anchorage to Wasilla. You could still see the trunks of trees out off the coast where it had been forest and sunk 35 feet into the ocean.... at least back in 06, and all this is the Pacific rim of fire, Japan more so than Alaska even..

It's scary to imagine the possibility of that happening in modern times, but it happened in the past, or so it appears.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Nice deflection. How one 'measures' radioactivity isn't just, I know some 'nut' with a geiger counter and he told me he gets only background. I can get background at the site depending on how i take the measurements and how much I want to misinform people.

But then you also say…

Yes the area around Fukushima #1 will likely remain uninhabitable for a long time coming

But it won't spread either. Just like they thought that meltdowns could never happen, and then affirmed that the plant would contain any leaks, then the site, then the 'surrounding area'.

He did just "tell" me. He showed me, we made a day trip of going out and taking measurements because 1, I was concerned and 2, he was genuinely interested. I know enough about nuclear stuff to know what a background measurement is, and that's all we got. He showed me how just being near granite made the readings jump a bit because of it's natural trace radioactivity. He showed me samples he bought of uranium ore and how the readings starting going crazy. The radiation is certainly around Fukushima. Nobody can or will deny that. But it's not in Tokyo like some people would want you to believe.

I'm sorry you want so badly for Tokyo to being a Stygian Wasteland so you can fluff up your chest and say you were right, but it's just not true. I live here, I saw the readings for myself. If I get some time, I'll even ask him if we can make another day trip going around Tokyo and I'll even document the findings for you. I'm sorry to say you'll be disappointed.

Or, you'll just find some reason to either throw my experiences out and rely on conjecture and youtube conspiracy videos.

The truth of the matter is you'll get more radiation exposure FLYING here to Japan to refute my arguments than staying 6 months in Tokyo.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

More talk. Tell us or better, show us the equipment used, the sampling you both made and the results.

Everything else is here-say. This isn't subjective ghost hunting technique with ghost 'meters', this is very definitely a proven technology, a measurable science.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join