It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are just a loud verbal species.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
We are soon gone. Good!
Why?
My hope is that species above single cell bacteria survive.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

I have a Maine Coon and a Tortoise Shell cat. Cats are a loud, verbal species. I can attest to this.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Watch out for the quiet ones.
They can grow over 6' and have been known to kick.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
from my travels ive noticed Americans are a loud verbal species. you can hear them before you see them, especially in packs

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I've been woken by the dawn chorus a few mornings this week.

I don't know if birdsong counts, but they're noisy little buggers.

Anyway, they manage to cheer up my grumpy first-thing-in-the-morning self. Not a bit like people who seem to think that the noisier they are the more fun they're having.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
from my travels ive noticed Americans are a loud verbal species. you can hear them before you see them, especially in packs

Sorry about that! Only some of us act like nay-bob's on vacation, honest!, some of us are well mannered and respectful, I swear!! It's just that the nicer ones don't have money to go joy-jaunting all over the place. We're busy working and mowing our yards. LOL!!

I've seen some "Ugly Americans" in my travels and never fail to loudly announce "SO! YOU'RE the ones who give the rest of us a bad name!!!" with a added " Does your Mom know you act this way in public??!!" thrown in for good measure with some very direct stink-eye.

OP
We are soon gone. Good!
Why?
My hope is that species above single cell bacteria survive.

I'm so fed up with humans who hate humans. Knock it off. We may be imperfect and a work in progress, but this whole trend of Humans detesting their own species is BS. If you aren't going to be part of the solution, then you are part of the problem.

Opining we should be wiped off the face of the earth is JMO being a traitor to your own species. Try being a better Human and leading by example instead of copping out.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

sorry man , i was just jokin. Brits abroad are notorious around europe for our loud drunk behaviour, a brit abroad is sun burnt and drunk within hours at arriving somewhere with some sun. mad dogs ang englishmen out in the midday sun.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

NO!!
It's true! Some Americans act quite the asshat! You're right in that it's not just us, but lets call a spade a spade shall we?
ROFL!!!

No offense taken at ALL!

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Watch out for the quiet ones.
They can grow over 6' and have been known to kick.

While you're watching the quiet one, a loud guy with a machete will be the one killing you lol

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
While you're watching the quiet one, a loud guy with a machete will be the one killing you

Thanks for revealing my M.O.

top topics

join