It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore Boycotts North Carolina: You Anti-Gay Bigots Don’t Get to See My Latest Flop

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Its good to see that america is going bankrupt but people feel the need to protect themselves when going to the bathroom, keep on digging that hole and blaming everybody for your own failure.

So let me guess this right, the people who cry against big government, that keeps on bragging on how many guns they own, need a law to protect them when they go use a public washroom.

Cant make stuff like that up.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Moore is a good guy.

Not perfect but he’s on the right side of history, morality and humanity.

People who hate Moore have to examine their own inner heart and ask why I hate a man who just calls on the powerful to be better towards their less fortunate countrymen

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Moore's movies broke new ground starting with his GM movie

and unfortunately he couldn't get Bush unelected in 2004 with his movie on the savagery and criminality of the Iraq war, which would have saved lives
edit on 13-4-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: gator2001
a reply to: Annee

I saw something about the title before and had to look it up to remember. They changed the title a few times.

collider.com...

Apparently, they couldnt figure out how to make it sound appealing to women, so they just stuck with John Carter, which makes no sense.

Interesting. I'm a woman. I thought it was very much a woman's movie.

Bad marketing.

Like leaving the lead character Rey, because she's a woman, out of the Star Wars toy sets. Apparently, dads wouldn't buy the sets for their sons if it had a female character in it.

Instead they pushed the Kylo Ren character, and lost money because he just wasn't popular. Few cared about his character.

Some people are just stuck in their own minds.

edit on 13-4-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Yeah...so many children are packing guns now in America...smh

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Good post Chop. The silly hatred for the guy is just that...silly. It's as if the very people complaining about the current goings on hate this guy for calling out the current goings on. Bizzaro world indeed.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Michael Moore? Wasn't he completely unknown and irrelevant, then he capitalized on a tragedy by creating Fahrenheit 9/11, followed by immediately slipping off into obscurity again? Sounds to me like we oughta expect Chumbawamba to play at the opening of Moore's new film. Might as well bring in Baghdad Bob to announce the enormous lines outside the theater, while behind him we only see three bums sleeping on the sidewalk in front of the door. Maybe Moore will open with a Chuck Norris joke or just rickroll us all before tossing one of Adam West's Batman smoke bombs and poofing back into the nothingness he's again stepped out from. How's that old fatboy not choked to death on a dinner roll yet anyway?

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
You know, if I said the same things that have been said about Michael Moore in this thread about his conservative counterpart...

Oh, wait. He really doesn't have one. LOL LOL

Meethinks folks hate on Moore so badly because they can't seem to scrape together someone as successful at partisan movie making as he is.

Jealousy, it's a hulluva thing...

I always thought that people were cringing at his pompous arrogant style of partisan hacking, and felt sorry or embarrased for him being American and all..

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Navarro
Michael Moore? Wasn't he completely unknown and irrelevant, then he capitalized on a tragedy by creating Fahrenheit 9/11, . . .

NO

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Here is some good news for North Carolina regarding their new bathroom law and boycotts.

www.breitbart.com...

Made me chuckle when I saw this. Moore is actually doing them a favor. I suspect more people will request him to boycott their states, as well.

How feel you?

I think that any and all decent, healthy people aught to boycott inbred hypocritical ignorant bigots!
Giving Moore the Xtian Republikkkan treatment means nothing!

Amazing! So, you respond that people in NC are "inbred hypocritical ignorant bigots."
Who is the offensive, stereotyping, ignorant bigot now?

Just calling a spade a spade, and attacking me does in no way refute what I am saying.
Ad-homs are a logical fallacy, worthy of ignoring.
Stick to the point, if you can.
No, I implied that the "inbred hypocritical ignorant bigots." are "inbred hypocritical ignorant bigots."
And they are in all states, why so defensive? *__-
The government reflects the people!
Bigoted laws reflect bigots.
And bigots generally have a low IQ.
Look up the states with the lowest average IQ!
Dare ya!

Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice

news.yahoo.com...

"There's no gentle way to put it: People who give in to racism and prejudice may simply be dumb, according to a new study that is bound to stir public controversy...."

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

A person talking about IQs uses a source from the yahoos at Yahoo? That is funny.

Defensive? No...I am not from NC if that is what you mean. Like you said, I am just calling a spade a spade. What you said makes you a bigot. I still stand by my previous statement to you.

Let me see here. You attacking a group of people is ok in your mind, but a person attacks you the same way, then it is ad hominem?

Yeah...keep telling yourself that if it make you feel superior and justified.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yeah. It doesn't make sense to me either. I personally like female heroines. Zoe Saldana is a great example in Colombiana.

I think it's cool to see a female kicking arse. I would think women would, too.

Disney sure paid for their marketing error.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Yeah...so many children are packing guns now in America...smh

You must of had a point, not too sure what it is, but yea make more laws to protect yourself when going to the bathroom lol.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

A person talking about IQs uses a source from the yahoos at Yahoo? That is funny.

Your 'sense of humor' is irrelevant in this discussion.

Defensive? No...I am not from NC if that is what you mean. Like you said, I am just calling a spade a spade. What you said makes you a bigot. I still stand by my previous statement to you.

And I stand by what I said.
So, have a nice day.

Let me see here. You attacking a group of people is ok in your mind, but a person attacks you the same way, then it is ad hominem?

And another ad-hom to which I need not respond.
You cannot deal with the topic, rationally and logically, so you attack me.
Rather symptomatic of a 'belief' requiring 'defense'...

Yeah...keep telling yourself that if it make you feel superior and justified.

"We don't see the world as it is, we see it as we are!"
Shall we not continue this waste of time?
Thank you for playing.
Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Yeah...alrighty then. You have a good day, too. Sounds like you could use one.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Yeah...alrighty then. You have a good day, too. Sounds like you could use one.

Thank you!
Today was Paradise!
With Love; same to you! *__-

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join