It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore Boycotts North Carolina: You Anti-Gay Bigots Don’t Get to See My Latest Flop

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Here is some good news for North Carolina regarding their new bathroom law and boycotts.

www.breitbart.com...

Made me chuckle when I saw this. Moore is actually doing them a favor. I suspect more people will request him to boycott their states, as well.

How feel you?

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: gator2001

OMG!

Anything that will keep that fat, hypocrite out of my state works for me.

This is indeed a good side benefit.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Moore ? Why in the Hades havent we kicked his commie rear completely out of the US ? Oh , wait. He better thank his lucky stars he is a citizen of the Good Ol US.Nowhere else would they put up with his horse crap.

edit on 122016301204201612 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

Hey , read my new sig for an excellent description thats 100% Moore, from a truly wise man.
edit on 1201630010420161 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gator2001

didnt even know he made a new movie, suppose it was a good way to get attention brought to his film.

where to invade next

summary?
America is the suck. the most suck.
edit on 13-4-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
It's a free country, isn't it? Or at least isn't that what this N. Carolina law is trying to assert?

So, good for him. If he doesn't want to show his movie there -- then go right on ahead.

Frankly, I think North Carolina missed the mark with this law. It's not the gay or transexual people that appear to be the problem:

All the recent political and social commotion about transgender people and bathrooms is even sillier when you look at the numbers. How many trans people have been arrested for sex acts in bathrooms? As best as we can tell, zero.

How many GOP politicians? At least three.

Link

Sounds to me like they should have made a law against "creepy dudes behaving badly in bathrooms overall" law instead.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: gator2001
Here is some good news for North Carolina regarding their new bathroom law and boycotts.

www.breitbart.com...

Made me chuckle when I saw this. Moore is actually doing them a favor. I suspect more people will request him to boycott their states, as well.

How feel you?

I think that any and all decent, healthy people aught to boycott inbred hypocritical ignorant bigots!
Giving Moore the Xtian Republikkkan treatment means nothing!

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Ljubljana, Solvenia;

Apparently Americans can go there and go to college for free.

TO THE RAFTS!
edit on 13-4-2016 by Lysergic because: malfunction

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I wonder which poster on here is as successful as Michael Moore.

He has his viewpoints, as does everyone else.

But, he's actually done something about it.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Probably goes down like this, and then they wanna join in, in what he assumed wrongly, yet doesn't know how to approach.

Start @ 30 sec a young Larry Craig?

link   
I need sleep.

Post removed by author.
edit on 2016/4/13 by Metallicus because: Not worth it...

link   
a reply to: Annee

Is it you?

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Is it you?

Hell no.

But, I'm not slamming him.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
North Carolina can sleep easy now...

Pretty sure he won't be missed... nor will his money.

... nor his presence.

It is all "grand-standing"...
edit on 13-4-2016 by madmac5150 because: Cant sleep, the clowns will eat me

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

So, I guess that means, no free monies.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

So, I guess that means, no free monies.

Sorry, not from me

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
You know, if I said the same things that have been said about Michael Moore in this thread about his conservative counterpart...

Oh, wait. He really doesn't have one. LOL LOL

Meethinks folks hate on Moore so badly because they can't seem to scrape together someone as successful at partisan movie making as he is.

Jealousy, it's a hulluva thing...

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I think you mistake disgust for the man for jealousy. I also don't think more divisive partisan bickering is a good thing. I am surprised you do.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
How can I keep his "films" away from me?

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I like Michael Moore films, they might be over the top and a bit tongue in cheek but they talk about real issues that Americans seem ashamed to speak of.

Some of you just want to act like children over nothing.. or everything.. its painful to watch.. you call yourselves adults yet you act like 10yr olds in the school yard for the most stupid of reasons.

I just watched the trailer, it talks about the fatty/sugar loaded food American kids eat in school, talks about wall street, talks about fox news, talks about the debt people get into... whats the big deal? why do you turn into a douche and criticize someone who's trying to talk about these real issues?

I didn't know about this movie until this thread.. so thanks! ill definitely watch it.

... ps i think i figured it out.. your scared of what people think of you outside of America?...

things like this assist us:

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I think you mistake disgust for the man for jealousy. I also don't think more divisive partisan bickering is a good thing. I am surprised you do.

Dunno about you -- but this quote of yours seems pretty partisan:

OMG! Anything that will keep that fat, hypocrite out of my state works for me. This is indeed a good side benefit.

I was under the impression we were discussing how Moore is boycotting, and I was making the observation that Moore doesn't have a conservative counterpart...

I could have thrown some nasty jabs at Glen Beck or Alex Jones...but let's be honest, even conservatives don't care for those guys!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join