It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Trump Supporters, a message of unity!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Not a Trump supporter. But as a hard working(20 years) tax paying American citizen I stand to lose the most if Bernie or Hillary are elected. They expect me to pay into programs I will never see any economic or financial gain from. Let alone use! People fall on hard times I get it. But rather than relying on a government to fix out problems, we should just fix the problems as people on a personal level. I mean seriously who honestly thinks the federal government can adequately combat poverty and hunger? There are more government programs to combat these issues today than ever and poverty and hunger are at all time highs.
A true anarchist society is seeming more and more palatable these days.

Full Definition of anarchy. 1 a : absence of government b : a state of lawlessness or political disorder due to the absence of governmental authority c : a utopian society of individuals who enjoy complete freedom without government.

We as a society need a "wake up call" and to start relying on one another as individuals again. Not this my team vs your team bull #!! A complete breakdown of government would be about the only way to get us as a society to work as a cohesive unit again. Granted there would be some chaos but that would be far less destructive as a whole than letting the establishment manipulate us right into a civil war.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Thanks for sharing but going by the YouTube comments no one listened.

Pretty much, the Youtube page could well be the Tower of Babel. it's like a kind of fear talk to me.
But also, you can see why, all we see in this election from the politicos, is the left and right persona bastardized, with 'Barking mad' Hillary, and Donald the big baby talking about a 'Huuuuge wall' in the front runners.
It's as if nobody wants to talk sense about anything, because talking sense is something subversive, and in some areas that might just be the case.
So nobody talks in depth about big issues and causes anymore, just what they are going to do.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River
I want the population to decrease in the u.s in order to put the LEGAL working force back to work. Get our economy going.
ta-ta

Fragile snowflakes i'll make you report me

trump 2016

Lol I think that people spouting off this fragile snowflakes nonsense, the Media brainwashed into so many, is one of the funniest things to come about from this Trump charade.

You with your boisterous tone of righteous indignation against the new generation of "snowflakes".

It truly is priceless how easy it is to divide us.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Trump Supporters: people sick and tired of the current system and PC garbage that led us on this path
Bernie Supporters: naive followers who want the government to cater to and take care of your every need
Hillary Supporters: I wish I knew. Medication? Hysteria?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join