It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The heavy, icky, dirty energy of a house for sale

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1 Thanks Domo1. I'm sure there must be a lot of untold stories too regarding the tour.
I'll definitely be looking into it and will consider doing a thread in the next coming months.😊

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat
The way that area was, I wouldn't doubt somebody was murdered there. Heavy drug area at the time, plus lots of crime.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Just see how it goes, I did look in on the 'house-spirit' again, she seems happier. I asked her what happened and the impression was that a man lived there that she was very fond of. I think she liked his kindness and caring. He passed on and she dispaired. While alive the man grew fond of her and they developed a relationship of sorts. I would describe the relationship as intuition and companionship.

She didn't know what happened when he died and his people in the afterworld didn't like the idea of the friendship lasting any further. So they put a stop to it. What they did to her was criminal.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen I'll let you know, next time I go for a walk that way. Next time I'll just placing my hands on the house to feel it out.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Wrong thread...
edit on 10-7-2016 by peppycat because: sorry,nd

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join