It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The heavy, icky, dirty energy of a house for sale

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hi folks, I felt like sharing my little experience from earlier today to see what people's thoughts are on the matter.
I went for a walk with my friend and we passed by a house that we often pass and it is for sale now. We looked at the asking price on the flyer, almost a million, so we looked in the windows to look inside.
The first window I looked in, the room had this old wallpaper from the 60's or 70's that gave me an uncomfortable feeling. My very first thought, looking in that window was Amityville house.
We went around the house commenting on how dirty and outdated the flooring, carpets and kitchen looked.
After we were done we went on and on about how it needs to be renovated, updated and then sold for twice the amount. This whole time I was trying to shake the uncomfortable feeling the house gave me.
Not sure which one of us mentioned it first, but we both agreed it was creepy.
I felt like some of the creepiness seeped into me and I said to my friend, ''that house has a dirty heavy energy'' and my friend agreed fervently.
So, has anyone here experienced the energy of a house, light and inviting or heavy and creepy?
I'm burning sage and cedar incense right now to clear my own energies of that house.
Thanks for reading.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

So, has anyone here experienced the energy of a house, light and inviting or heavy and creepy?

Sure, yes, I have.

I am inflicted with a huge propensity for psychometry, so I have experienced a lot of "feelings" like that since early childhood, especially in houses that are presently inhabited by others. and not empty, as the presence of the present inhabitants provides a stark contrast against those "that once inhabited", which allows "them" to be "seen" "better"

It's no big deal.

P.S. which is to say: The n more recently inhabited the better!

Getting tours of, and climbing over the fences of, recently-inhabited-and-now-evacuated houses is a riot.

All those stories desperately seeking the concrete bodies that once housed them.

Precious.

edit on 12-4-2016 by Bybyots because:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
hi peppycat,

As I was reading your post, I thought I'd have a 'look' at the house. What I saw was a shape like a headless black octopos stretched like a balloon over the building, the tips of the tentacles in the ground.

The life of the octopus critter is gone, just the residue of whatever horrors it absorbed over time.

If I were to describe her (critter) she is the type of unseen life that has no inner life of her own to begin with and grows by absorbing the experiences in her environment. If she was looked after she could have grown into someone beutiful and perhaps have grown to become a genius loci as the Romans called them.

dried yarrow dusted with sulfur and burnt like incense would be my choice. It would be difficult to get in the house so from a distance.

I don't think I want to know what caused this.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots The only thing that really bothered me was the feeling of the creepy heavy energy seeping into me... I've never experienced that before.
Thank you for replying.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

The only thing that really bothered me was the feeling of the creepy heavy energy seeping into me...

Because you haz thew psychometry. You can't helps it.

Drill it in to the floor. the bad feeklingz, in-turning from both big-toes; drill your feet down. You have to ground til it becomes habit.

edit on 13-4-2016 by Bybyots because: Ape-of-thoth-edit.

edit on 13-4-2016 by Bybyots because:
Ape of Thoth edit

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen After I went for the walk, I went to my bf's house and told him about it because he knows what house I was referring to. He said maybe something bad happened in the house.
I wonder if it was just bad people that lived there.
I might sprinkle something around that house, the inside desperately needs a cleansing.
I feel like the octopus thing put part of it's tentacle in the left side of my body and heart area... strangely... after feeling the yucky energy enter into my left side and heart area, I felt light headed and had to use my will to think through the energy and then my mind was balanced again... If that makes sense.
Thank you for the reply.😊

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots Thank you for the grounding advice.😊

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Wanna hear my second-best ghost story that aligns with your OP?

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots yeah!😊 As long as it's not too scary!😞 I'd love to read your ghost story!

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

K,

There was an old Pasadenian Georgian, one story, and of shot-gun floor-plan. I didn't know it was there til it was for rent and so open for an "Open-House"; My significant other, who is of an architectural-and-design bent hipped me to the tour.

A life-long pursuer of the occult, I had always been surprised that I just didn't seem one for visitations, visions or clairvoyance; but that was about to change.

We arrived at the appointed time, and my very familiar landlord took only the three of us, myself, SO and SO's bestie down the hall on a tour.

I immediately felt this almost comically routine, "Get Out!", sort of energy and also immediately looked up to the ceiling, to behold an omen!

My God! Cat5 cable was everywhere!

Despite myself I heard the silliest # coming out of my mouth, "Oh, they don't like that.", I said to our little foursome.

"What's that?", said my SO.

"The cable", I said, "They're stuck now".

I somehow passed off my comments, despite a highly scrupulous SO.

That's my story.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots Good story! But I'm not sure what a Cat5 cable is. So, would you say that entities were trapped in some sort of electrical wiring?

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Yes

cat5

P.S. semi-ancient reference-of-sorts

edit on 13-4-2016 by Bybyots because: The Ape of Thoth is close. Run!

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I've never really gotten it from a house, but I got it from a business.

When I was around 12 or so my Mom and I were driving to Eastern WA (Australians just got confused) to go see a horse. We stopped into this little restaurant and it was BIZARRE. The energy in that place was nuts, we ordered and gave each other that WTF face after a minute or two. None of the patrons were talking. There were probably 30 packed tables/booths, and NO ONE was talking.

You know that feeling when you're outside at night and sort of psych yourself out, that crawling feeling on your back like something is watching you? Like you want to run but expect to get tackled by the thing following you? Whole time.

We ate super fast, didn't finish, and basically booked it out.

I think the logical explanation is that it was a small town, there was a fight or something, and everyone felt uncomfortable, but it still bugs me. Actually just mentioned this to my Mom the other day because I wanted to find the location. Can't quite remember, near Cle Elum/Ellensburg.

-----

Another place that gave me the creeps was a part of a pasture where a horse had gotten her head stuck and died. Gave me the heebie jeebies. The horses didn't like that spot either.

-----

Last place is Seattle Underground. I took my Grandmother a few years back since she'd never been, and I got a huge rush of uncomfortable at one point. Nope nope nope. I wanted to bolt. Not normal anxiety I get when driving over a bridge or something, this was more primal nope.

ETA: 30 tables seems generous, I would guess 50 people.
edit on 1320160420161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

The sulphur and yarrow generally works in these situations.

Rudolph Steiner, in his lectures on bio-dynamics spoke of the nature spirits of yarrow as being the experts when dealing with sulphur.

Steiner spoke of sulphur as being one of the Light Bearers within the Household of Nature.

Fire adds a certain mobility to sulphur.

It is is not a difficult thing to do. If you have a clear idea of what you wish to achieve, eg make the neighborhood a nicer place to live in by clearing away the muck, the nature spirits will understand what to do.

Cleaned properly, the house-spirit might even decide to return if she likes the family that buys the house.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1 Thank you for sharing your experiences... I am not sure what Seattle Underground is though.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

Yes

cat5

P.S. semi-ancient reference-of-sorts
That was a very interesting story about the witch bottle! Thank you.😊

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen It's really beautiful property and the house needs work on the inside, but the energy coming from within the house really bothers me.
Thank you for the yarrow and sulpher recommendations... for some reason I like to make spirits feel happy and cheerful..so that would be my goal.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
If I remember correctly from something I watched, it's where the sidewalks and streets were at ground level. For some reason they were elevated and the old sidewalks and streets still exist, now underground.

ETA: I looked it up. There was a fire and they rebuilt.
Here

That would be an interesting thread, if there isn't one on here already.
edit on 13-4-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
well if the house was a woman then u were peepin up her skirt

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark Thank you, sounds like Seattle Underground could be a neat and or creepy place.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join