It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fun Fact o' the Day - Convenient Memory Loss & Iran-Contra

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Maybe this should be in Skunk Works but Chit Chat, Skunk Works, I thought either would work sorry mods for any inconvenience.

Now.. Fun Fact o' the Day: William Casey (ex-CIA director) was from the old school WW2 OSS. He knew where all the skeletons were buried particularly regarding the Iran/Contra affair. If you recall just before he was set to testify before Congress he had emergency brain surgery and couldn't recall anything so he got off without ever having to say a word. The timing on that was all too convenient to save George HW Bush from being implicated. That was run by the Tower Commission, among whom was Lee Hamilton who would later serve on the 9/11 Commission.

en.wikipedia.org...
Iran-Contra Affair.

Let me just leave this here www.zerohedge.com...

What do you guys think?

I promise you no matter what, if YOU or I got "convenient memory loss" we'd be CRUCIFIED. Not them though.

"It's a big club, and you ain't in it"
- George Carlin

edit on 12-4-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

yeah, a conspiracy every bit as juicy as 9/11....just not as well dissected.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Sounds a bit convenient. But what I want to know... maybe it is just a bad wrong memory of mine, I was high school age at the time I think, But I recall Ronald Reagan coming on tv and announcing details if what I think was Iran-Contra, and shortly thereafter coming on tv and saying what he said was wrong, as in misspoke...

I could be wrong, my few Reagan supporters have no recollection of this, Olly North got hung out to dry and we were all dissapointed Fawn Hall didn't show up in playboy

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

William Casey (ex-CIA director) was from the old school WW2 OSS. He knew where all the skeletons were buried particularly regarding the Iran/Contra affair. If you recall just before he was set to testify before Congress he had emergency brain surgery and couldn't recall anything so he got off without ever having to say a word.

Kind of like Hillary's fainting spell and concussion before her testimony about Ben Ghazi.

Selective memory, selective health, selective media coverage.

Googled it...

top topics

join