It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Rules Documents Seized From Sandy Hook Shooting Must Remain Secret

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
This judge absolutely made the proper ruling.

The judge wrote that his decision on the case would apply to all future cases in which public disclosure is sought of privately created documents not used in a criminal trial that police have seized from innocent victims

For instance the police search your home and take your diary where you list your bank account pin and passwords. The diary is found to have no worth in the charges against you, but now your whole diary is made available to the public.

You think that sounds right?

Dead people don't require privacy, nor do mass murderers deserve it.

It doesn't matter, you do. And if this is public then it would be public if you were alive.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Reminds me of Richard Mcbeef.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

It doesn't matter, you do. And if this is public then it would be public if you were alive.

What?

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Uh, yeah, I know why it was required to be replaced when it was rebuilt. That's not relevant to my point.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

How about a choice rather than being told what is acceptable for the jury or the rest of America to look at? It can't be half as bad than what's on television nowadays.

Not talking about you and me as in "we" just the crazies. You do understand that everyone of them wants their 15 minutes of fame in the media spotlight, the more is revealed the more fence sitting crazies will lean to carrying out their own twisted fantasy.

Have you also noticed the run of these mass shootings has quieted? Whatever agenda people think the government has behind pulling these off hasn't come to pass. Stop covering the madness on live tv and the crazy people go back to their video games…. ticking like bombs until the next splash of blood and mass death graces our TVs.

Then theres the respect to the victims families. How many times you want to see them relive they personal loss by another round of expose about their poor kids?

The people that are directly involved with this would like it to blow over so they can go on with their lives. You would too if it was your kid or you had to clean up the mess in that classroom and investigate the crime.

But if you have that much interest become a forensics expert and get hired there, you can wallow in it all you like.
edit on 13-4-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: intrptr

Its about getting all the facts that may conflict with the official story.

The people that think this is all fake will still think that no matter what they produce as evidence. Thats as twisted as the truth is, imo.

Did you figure that out from the official report that was 99% redacted?

Where did you get your evidence?

I was right here, watched the whole thing unfold. The real evidence and any intelligent discourse was buried under a ton of debris crying fake this and that.

It was ridiculous. Where were you?
edit on 13-4-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Here's the case: Link

The information below was published prior to the judge's ruling which took place last Friday. I'm at work now and would love to dive in, but I can't until later. I hope someone with more availability can shed some light on whether the courts are in fact reinterpreting the law as they see fit.

From February 26, 2016,

Hearing Set in the Dave Altimari's appeal of Adam Lanza FOIA Documents

The Superior Court in New Britain, Connecticut has set a hearing in the Commissioner, DESPEE (Connecticut State Police - "CSP") vs Freedom of Information Commission case. This is the "Dave Altimari/Hartford Courant Adam Lanza documents FOIA appeal.

The Hartford Courant submitted Freedom of Information Requests for 35 documents related to the Sandy Hook shooter. These documents include drawings, the "Big Book of Granny", class photo from Sandy Hook Elementary School from 2002-2004, "Lovebound" a play about a love affair between a 10 year old boy and a 30 year old man, and the infamous "Spreadsheet of Mass Murders".

The FOIA Commission ruled in favor of Altimari; ordering the CSP to release copies of all of the documents.

CSP appealed, arguing that seized evidence is strictly confidential because it is seized evidence in a case and it "might be returned"; although CSP does not dispute they maintain a copy of the records in their files, even if the originals were returned.

Attorney Victor Perpetua, the hearing officer from the recent Halbig hearings, submitted the Commission's legal brief in support of disclosure to Altimari. An impressive read that carries the weight of a sledgehammer. Attorney Perpetua argues the powers of the Commission to decide these matters, the limited over site responsibility of the courts, and the fact that the records are obviously Public Records under Connecticut Law since they are nonexempt records being maintained by a public agency. Perpetua also points out the weak case put forth by CSP; thus CSP cannot now make additional sweeping arguments not originally put forth at the hearing.

As with the Halbig case, CSP Attorney Christine Plourde again stated she never viewed the evidence for which she is the representative. Plourde's nonsense hurt the CSP vs Halbig because had Plourde viewed the videos, she would know that minors are on the videos the FOIA Commission will surely order released. Thus, she missed using a codified exception.

Here, Plourde's failure does not matter so much since we are talking about the shooter; the shooter is not a minor and the shooter should be, figuratively speaking, hung from a hook in town square, for all to see.

edit on 13-4-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
We're dealing with satanists here. Don't expect anything good from them.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Its about getting all the facts that may conflict with the official story.

The people that think this is all fake will still think that no matter what they produce as evidence. Thats as twisted as the truth is, imo.

Did you figure that out from the official report that was 99% redacted?

Where did you get your evidence?

I was right here, watched the whole thing unfold. The real evidence and any intelligent discourse was buried under a ton of debris crying fake this and that.

It was ridiculous. Where were you?

I was never given any evidence. The fat state trooper immediately told reporters not to ask any questions. But some Albino from Fox seemed to know everything.

Ill tell you where I did learn a lot, studing the forensic evidence on a thread here on ATS. But it just left more questions and could not be considered official evidence.

What do you think about the entire official we waited over a year for being 99% redacted like we were talking about secret military exercises or something?

ETA: after I wrote "military excersize" it got me thinking. Everything in the subject is being sealed. Is there something here that deals with national security, I wonder.

I dont want Robby Parker to lose more aligator tears so ill just shut up.
edit on pWed, 13 Apr 2016 08:04:14 -05002016 114Wed, 13 Apr 2016 08:04:14 -0500amAmerica/ChicagoWednesday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Or the papers show there is a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Meh, we're so seemingly concerned with these and other crimes but pay little mind to the mega millions tragedy occurring in the mIddle East that the US government is in large part directly responsible for. Wheres the cry of forensics on that?

Nice distraction they got going here to get us all burying our heads in the sand of these crimes. The real criminals are in Washington carrying out mass murder in foreign lands on a grand scale….

now i get it.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Meh, we're so seemingly concerned with these and other crimes but pay little mind to the mega millions tragedy occurring in the mIddle East that the US government is in large part directly responsible for. Wheres the cry of forensics on that?

Nice distraction they got going here to get us all burying our heads in the sand of these crimes. The real criminals are in Washington carrying out mass murder in foreign lands on a grand scale….

now i get it.

I agree, and I do jot doubt that it could be tied together somehow.

I hope there is something the movers and shakers know that I dont that would make all this seem legitimately worth it. Oil is not a good enough reason for me, neither is geopolitical strategy unless there is some real threat we have not been told about.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Fine. personally i know what happened at Sandy Hook. I love studying criminal cases, forensics, the history of it, etc.

But seriously, this perpetrator was just bats***. He made a mess of a bunch of trapped school children with hi velocity rounds form a military style rifle.

There isn't much to analyze further. It should just be allowed to fade away.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

"Every attack has been a false flag" - Retired FBI agent _______.

I will research who his name and reply later.

Don't bother.

You already know it's a lie.
Isn't it against ATS rules to knowingly spread lies?

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
This judge absolutely made the proper ruling.

The judge wrote that his decision on the case would apply to all future cases in which public disclosure is sought of privately created documents not used in a criminal trial that police have seized from innocent victims

For instance the police search your home and take your diary where you list your bank account pin and passwords. The diary is found to have no worth in the charges against you, but now your whole diary is made available to the public.

You think that sounds right?

Exactly my point here. This is private information, that was deemed unusable or irrelevant to the trial/court. It should remain private. Anything actually used or entered into evidence should, most definitely, be released into the public domain following the completion of the trial and sentencing.

Everyone should be afforded the same level or protection, regardless of charges. In the case of a death, this material becomes part of the estate, and is now owned by the heirs of that estate.....period. My curiosity or paranoia has zero influence on whether I get to see it or not. You want to see it? Petition the estate for access, or purchase it from them at a price.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

All of it is likely fake and placed there. If no one sees it they can claim whatever they like, people are good at finding discrepancies.

To all of those who feel there was nothing fishy in this whole thing I feel you are blind so who cares if you think me a nut.

The Hartford Courant submitted Freedom of Information Requests for 35 documents related to the Sandy Hook shooter. These documents include drawings, the "Big Book of Granny", class photo from Sandy Hook Elementary School from 2002-2004, "Lovebound" a play about a love affair between a 10 year old boy and a 30 year old man, and the infamous "Spreadsheet of Mass Murders".

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

All of it is likely fake and placed there. If no one sees it they can claim whatever they like, people are good at finding discrepancies.

To all of those who feel there was nothing fishy in this whole thing I feel you are blind so who cares if you think me a nut.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but, am I to understand that if "they" release the documents, they are likely fake, so it's a conspiracy. Yet, if "they" do not release the documents, it is a conspiracy? So, logically, it is all a conspiracy, we just can't prove anything, but it "feels" like one?

Are you following this thought pattern? This is the thought pattern that makes discovering and outing REAL conspiracies so difficult today. That thought pattern is the true disinformation being spread IMO. It muddies the water so much, it makes clarity almost non-existent to see the truth.

How can folks here not see this? We are our own worst enemy in this regard.

edit on 4/13/2016 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
From my experience it seems like the FBI has much more integrity than the CIA..

I believed the FBI to be more altruistic too once upon a time, whence a dear friend showed me this video:

a reply to: FamCore
Bushmaster is a brand, AR-15 is a model which they and many others manufacture. So it is superfluous in this case.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Mass murder is a rage cult, its members are sick in the head, why give them a fix of twistedness.

Because knowing the actual truth is always better than guessing. What's to say a 'copycat' doesn't amass something even larger and more disturbing trying to be as obsessed as they assume Lanza might have been?

But the latter part doesn't matter--it's always better to be privy to the truth, especially when there is already a conspiracy cult and concerns about what the government is hiding in this particular incident.

Secrecy is never the answer. Spread truth, and also spread knowledge about how to catch the warning signs of such disturbed individuals, that way if they are inspired by the knowledge to be copycats, they can be discovered prior to anything happening. The fear of something maybe happening is not a valid reason to hide the truth, as lying (even through omission) generally creates more problems than it solves.
edit on 13-4-2016 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

To each their own, we all studied everything we could and we all came to conclusions or not.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but, am I to understand that if "they" release the documents, they are likely fake, so it's a conspiracy.

You are wrong on my account, there is no way anyone could convince me at this point the whole thing was not fake including any weird writing by the supposed murderer, release or no release.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join