It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cenk Uygur (host of The Young Turks) refused transportation on flight after delay problems

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

This site is dominated by right wing conservative media and one of the thread creators who post it is in this very thread and as expected attacking Cenk.

The TYT are leftist, liberals, progressives, so you can understand the hyperbole once a thread created about them is posted. Watch the hate over flow this thread. Either that, or it will be ignored but them righties love attacking the left so...
edit on 12-4-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
That was a BS excuse by the supervisors who had to sort this mess out. They were being spiteful.

Yep. If he burns enough bridges he'll have to convert to conservatism. LOL I'm still not gonna like him.

-Cheers

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I think an airline might be able to justify a no taping policy, not least because they might not wish their employees to become potential victims of terrorist plots if their faces were splashed all over the interwebs.

Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

As expected. Why polarize yourself with politics? Why don't you like him?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Oh I agree, you immediately think of post 9/11 whenever the airline is involved but it's obvious the supervisors used that rule to their advantage.

Then again, Cenk is Turkish so perhaps they really thought he was a Muslim terrorist, you know, being brown and all.

But I doubt it.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

That was a BS excuse by the supervisors who had to sort this mess out. They were being spiteful.

Yep. If he burns enough bridges he'll have to convert to conservatism. LOL I'm still not gonna like him.

-Cheers

Ironically, he is already a convert...

As a young man, Uygur espoused socially conservative views, criticizing feminism, abortion, and affirmative action. He is now a progressive

Cenk Uygur

and he is of course, a lawyer of all things.

[_O-O_]

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Snarl

As expected. Why polarize yourself with politics? Why don't you like him?

I don't like him, because if I did, I'd listen to what he says and become polarized. LOL

Look ... the guy's brilliant. Way smarter than me and all my friends (possibly). My problem with 'him' is that he picked an opinion opposite from my own. I'm way too smart to hate the guy for it ... so I don't like him.

If I tell you I sympathize with his position throughout the issues surfaced in this specific thread to this point, but I can't bring myself to support him vocally ... would that make sense?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Funny how a guy like Uygur and his authoritarian political views is p/o'ed when the authoritarians exercise their thought policing most of which he seems to support on "camera".

HaHa

One major US hater getting airtime . Thats it. Period.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: xuenchen
Funny how a guy like Uygur and his authoritarian political views is p/o'ed when the authoritarians exercise their thought policing most of which he seems to support on "camera".

HaHa

One major US hater getting airtime . Thats it. Period.

He always gets airtime, it is his job. He did not create this situation to get more. He has more than enough.

The OP is not about his political views. It is about American Airlines having less than good customer service and a well known person was there.

I do not understand why he is a 'US hater'.

Why is he a US hater?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wow, sounds like he was once a decent dude. I wonder when he got brainwashed?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join