It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF? IRS Encourages Illegal Immigrant Theft of SSNs to File Tax Returns!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeisGrand

originally posted by: xuenchen

Illegal immigrants can apply for an ITIN number to use to file taxes, and they will be given one. There is no need to steal a SSN number.

You are assuming everybody is a genius.

You don't need to be a genius, just try to be honest. The IRS official there should be informing the population about the ITIN number. It was created by the IRS for the express purpose of letting illegal immigrants file taxes, even though they aren't permitted the SSN #.

So if the IRS creates the number for that purpose, why would they be advocating criminal behavior. I realize they want that taxpayer money real bad. But still, that just doesn't make any common sense.
They need ssn # so after they are working for 3-4 years they can file disability and get paid to sit on ass and get fatter and more unhealthy. I know both kinds of illegal immigrants - some are hard working, loving people. Some are lazy bastards that file every assistance paper they can get and take their kids to e.r. for every damn thing instead of doctors visits where people ask questions. I say if hillary or whoever wants to let em all in- They can pay for em!

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Natas0114

There are plenty of Americans that do the same thing. Just pointing out they are illegal in the country and commit crimes, dosn't mean they are the only ones. And it is obvious there are both type in the country, the good and the bad.

The country itself has a lot of good and bad people as well. That statement is neither here nor there, and sheds no new light on anything.

I remember going to a yard sell once in a very affluent neighborhood and the American born citizen having the sale on the front lawn of his almost mansion house said he can't work and is on disability. And he was working away, and doing heavy lifting, and all kinds of stuff, he said he couldn't be doing, while I was watching him.

I bet you, if you wanted to, you could find plenty of US born citizens that are just as lousy. So calling out illegals who do it, as if they are the only ones is dishonest. I would be more accepting of your rant, and not consider it prejudiced, if you had acknowledged in your statement, that US born citizens are just as rotten and lazy and lousy.

And on all those counts I would agree with you.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: Cygnis

The Crown is the Major Shareholder of the US Federal Reserve.
The IRS is a Private Company owned by the Crown ( City of London ) and is  Incorporated in Puerto Rio.
The IRS has nothing to do with the Government of  People of the United States of America.

1. How are Income Taxes which are collected from the People of the USA by the IRS, then broken down and Disbursed?
– 67% of all Income Taxes Collected in the US by IRS are Paid Directly to the Crown in London.
– 23% are  paid to the 300 Shareholders of the US  Federal Reserve ( Private  Bank )
– 10% are paid to the employees of the IRS to keep the IRS OperationalSince 1913 Non of the Income Taxes Collected from the People of America by the Private IRS has ever

Gone to the US Federal Government2. Where are Funds sourced in the US to pay for Roads and infrastructure in the US?
– Roads and Infrastructure in the US is paid for from Money collected on State Housing Taxes, as well as

Excise Taxes collected on Alcohol, Tobacco, Gasoline etc., etc.3. Where are funds sourced to Operate the Federal US Government?
– Black Budget and off Book transactions.

SOURCE

Thanks for the refresher, most of that I already knew.. However, I guess I lapsed in cognitive function to not realize that the CROWN is the benefactor of taxes..

Explains a lot...

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114

originally posted by: xuenchen

Illegal immigrants can apply for an ITIN number to use to file taxes, and they will be given one. There is no need to steal a SSN number.

You are assuming everybody is a genius.

You don't need to be a genius, just try to be honest. The IRS official there should be informing the population about the ITIN number. It was created by the IRS for the express purpose of letting illegal immigrants file taxes, even though they aren't permitted the SSN #.

So if the IRS creates the number for that purpose, why would they be advocating criminal behavior. I realize they want that taxpayer money real bad. But still, that just doesn't make any common sense.
They need ssn # so after they are working for 3-4 years they can file disability and get paid to sit on ass

You do realize that is both impossible and has never happened?

While illegal immigrants might use a false Social Security # to work, it is actually NOT someone else's SS# as that would get them arrested for identity theft...and there is no mechanism for them to collect any Disability, Medicare, Medicaid etc. benefits...

that is not a political argument...it is simply hard, proven, tested, investigated, understood reality. There is no way for them to collect disability.
edit on 18-4-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join