It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke: David Icke Live at the Oxford Union Debating Society. get ready for the AMA.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Louis CK Donald Rumsfeld Lizard O and A

I'm still not sure if this is a real Q and A or just a bit they did. If it's a bit, it's insanly funny. If it's real, I still don't know what to make of it. It would probably just show that that's how they, the high-rank officials, think the world should be engaged in.

Still...Louis C.K. is a bringer. What ever he does, that's how he is. Take it or leave it. Compared so someone like Tom D., for example, I go for Louis C.K. because he asks real questions and gets real answers. Sissys, who try to re-invent punk-rock, are just not cool enough to make it to the top. And I'm NOT talking about Tom D. at all. That's not punk-rock anyway!

Hail The Clash!

edit on 12-4-2016 by Willingly because: grandma

edit on 12-4-2016 by Willingly because: typo

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

He's a lizard!

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Willingly

Oh it's real. Being an avid Howard Stern listener I know exactly what you mean by a bit. He has people phone in all the time who impersonate Obama, Clinton, even Romney, and they all go off the deep end with their language and idiotic remarks because it's all a bit. He even has them making prank calls, it's great.

But that was really Rumsfeld and Louie was amazing. Even if it was a bit that would be just as amazing!

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

But that was really Rumsfeld and Louie was amazing. Even if it was a bit that would be just as amazing!

If that is true, then all those...äh...new-age-new-school alien/ufo/et researcher, who claim to be buddys with high-rank officals, and did AMA's lately on ATS, can go circle-jerking, like male teenagers use to, so I heard.

How do you know it's real and not just a bit, not just some voice-imitator who does the Rumsfeld? Any prove for that being real, other than your word?

Are you Louis C.K., maybe? And if so, that would need to be proven as being the case also, by some sort of evidence.

Sorry for being that skeptical!

edit on 12-4-2016 by Willingly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

What are you talking about?

Anyway, don't believe it? Well, then do a google search.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

What are you talking about? Anyway, don't believe it?

Well, then do a google search.

Are you telling me to ask the internet? Okay, I guess I know what that means. Why can't you provide evidence of that interview being real, IF you know it is. What's the problem? Give the link to the evidence, if you can. I did my research on a lot of stuff. THAT you can bet on, my friend.

edit on 12-4-2016 by Willingly because: punctuation added

edit on 12-4-2016 by Willingly because: Ah!

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Uh, yeah, ask the Internet. It's not always full of spit.

I'm not gonna hold your hand because your thing is to doubt everything. I could give a link right now to prove that really happened but I'm not gonna post it. Look for it yourself.

If you're gonna doubt everything then it's up to you to find the answers, not me.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I'm not gonna hold your hand because your thing is to doubt everything. I could give a link right now to prove that really happened but I'm not gonna post it. Look for it yourself.

Thanks for exposing! Now I know!

Too much hustle to post a simple link? Understandable....from your point of view.

Ha!

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
David Icke has shed light on some important issues over the years, but I would be very careful when deciding whether to believe the things he says. I lost most of my respect for Icke when I watched Jesse Ventura absolutely tear him apart on an episode of Conspiracy Theory. Then I discovered that Icke first gained popularity by claiming he was the reincarnation of Jesus Christ on morning talk shows. The guy will clearly tell any tale to make money. Sure he may really care about the world, and he often talks about important issues which aren't totally absurd, but he isn't adverse to mixing the truth with lies, and for that reason one should be very cautious when listening to anything he says.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
David Icke: David Icke Live at the Oxford Union Debating Society. get ready for the AMA.

Before I spend valuable time watching another video, please tell me what is meant by his "views of lizard people"?
Does he 'believe' in lizard people?
If not, perhaps I'll watch...

Oops, I just read this;

David Icke
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Occupation Writer, public speaker, former professional footballer and sports broadcaster
Known for Football, television sports, conspiracy theories

David Vaughan Icke (/aɪk/, born 29 April 1952) is an English writer, public speaker and former professional footballer and sports broadcaster. He promotes conspiracy theories about global politics and has written extensively about them.

Icke was a BBC television sports presenter and spokesman for the Green Party, when in 1990 a psychic told him that he was a healer who had been placed on Earth for a purpose, and that the spirit world was going to pass messages to him. In March 1991 he held a press conference to announce that he was a "Son of the Godhead" – a phrase he said later the media had misunderstood. He said that a subsequent appearance on BBC's Wogan changed his life, turning him from a respected household name into a public laughing stock.[1]

He nevertheless continued to develop his ideas,...
"He further proposes that the Moon is an artificial construct—"probably a hollowed-out planetoid"—from which the reptilians broadcast an "artificial sense of self and the world" that humans mistakenly perceive as reality.[3]"

Yeah, I'll give it a pass...
Lizard people...
Whatever...

My time is too valuable to waste it on such crap, or the proponents of such crap.

I will not respond to the 'hysterically outraged believers', so save it.

edit on 13-4-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Before I spend valuable time watching another video, please tell me what is meant by his "views of lizard people"?
Does he 'believe' in lizard people?
If not, perhaps I'll watch...

Oops, I just read this;

David Icke
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Occupation Writer, public speaker, former professional footballer and sports broadcaster
Known for Football, television sports, conspiracy theories

David Vaughan Icke (/aɪk/, born 29 April 1952) is an English writer, public speaker and former professional footballer and sports broadcaster. He promotes conspiracy theories about global politics and has written extensively about them.

Icke was a BBC television sports presenter and spokesman for the Green Party, when in 1990 a psychic told him that he was a healer who had been placed on Earth for a purpose, and that the spirit world was going to pass messages to him. In March 1991 he held a press conference to announce that he was a "Son of the Godhead" – a phrase he said later the media had misunderstood. He said that a subsequent appearance on BBC's Wogan changed his life, turning him from a respected household name into a public laughing stock.[1]

He nevertheless continued to develop his ideas,...
"He further proposes that the Moon is an artificial construct—"probably a hollowed-out planetoid"—from which the reptilians broadcast an "artificial sense of self and the world" that humans mistakenly perceive as reality.[3]"

Yeah, I'll give it a pass...
Lizard people...
Whatever...

My time is too valuable to waste it on such crap, or the proponents of such crap.

I will not respond to the 'hysterically outraged believers', so save it.

It is your choice to do so

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

thanks nonspecific. Will watch it when I get home.

I like David...he's ok in my book...no matter what others think.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
I got called away and forgot. Sorry. I'll watch it later.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

It seems a lot of people are unsure as to what to think about David Icke and given that he has an upcoming AMA I thought I would give a vid to give those that may be unaware an insight as to what he is all about.

This is not about if he is right or wrong but simply to let people know what you might want to ask.

Those that are uninterested and want to give it the old. " I got five minutes in and...." Don't bother.

If you watch it you can make an informed decision, if not then you are not denying ignorance you are encouraging it.

Happy viewing

I seem to come from an alternate reality where David Icke died a couple years ago and everyone around were sad about it and i don't know what else to say, i'll watch the video now but let me tell you right now i'm not sure if this is the "actual" David Icke or what tf is going on.
edit on 13-4-2016 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Oh wow. That was messed up. I wonder if he got asked back to the show after the "Did you eat Mexican babies?" thing.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH
I thought he'd died, too. I guess not.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Ohhhh! The ever derided Mandela effect. A thread with David Icke and the Mandela effect is sure to get some folks round here real angry real quick!

How do you remember him dying? was there a thread on ATS? Was there speculation that the reptilian overlords killed him for revealing their secrets?

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
He was right about Saville and the paedos in parliament and spoke out about it when nobody else really did so he deserves full credit for that.

It's not that I don't like him because he seems quite amicable but I am wary of him and have come to view him as something of a clever conman/opportunist/guru that mixes some truth in with a lot of BS. He is however, great at taking different areas of complex research, simplifying them and amalgamating them into a unified theory which is interesting and provokes some cool discussions.

His early work gave a lot of credence to channelled information from what he referred to as "the guys". Channelling always sets off my nutjob radar.

Arizona Wilder was clearly batsh!t with serious mental health issues and he gave her a platform, I would advise anyone to watch the interviews with her and make up their own mind.

Jordan Maxwell..endlessly debunked and accused of ripping people off for decades was one of his mentors.

The accusations of plagiarism, ripping people off, mismanaging finances and not paying staff who work their arses off for him don't sit well with me either.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

DITTO

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

There are no parallel universes. What you may experienced is the inner world. Even things like New Year's Eve happen sooner there than in the outer world.
I've just done watching his interview on Trump and he doesn't looks healthy btw.
His matrixed view of reality grown into pesimistic hopelessness with nothing real just puppetmasters and slaves. People conquered this level of depression and are no more tuned to this "channel"
Could this be an explanation of your feeling?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join