It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump now polling at or above 50% in next primary states

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Susana Martinez (Gov of New Mexico) has very impressive credentials. She looks more energetic and "alive" than Hillary too.
But, she speaks badly of Donald Trump, which pretty much rules her out. REF: www.washingtonpost.com...[/quot e]

Gov. Martinez has some heavy baggage....

www.huffingtonpost.com...

She is a laughing stock here in the Land of Enchantment and she brought all on herself. dummy....

Not to mention the special favors and corruption in her administration.

edit on 19-4-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

But, she speaks badly of Donald Trump, which pretty much rules her out. REF: www.washingtonpost.com...

Bush/Reagan 1980... the two of the HATED each other. That worked out OK.

The convention has chosen the Veep in the past openly (Lincoln's first VP Hamlin comes to mind), and they've been rumored to force pairings behind the scenes at other times (most recently pairing Palin with McCain.) Ideally, the candidate picks his or her own VP candidate, though, and makes it someone who's strengths compliment the POTUS' candidate's weaknesses, such as Bush/Cheney or Eisenhower/Nixon.
edit on 19-4-2016 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Meh, Huffpo criticizes a GOP governor, shocker there.

My parents live in NM and seem to find her as popular as she ever was in the state. She's had some slip ups, but overall she's acknowledged as being one of the more high profile, respected Latino leaders in the national scene.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
four times the votes of Cruz...you know, the guy who is begging, borrowing and stealing delegates. Seems so odd that in true voting states Trump is pretty much on top except for the obvious.

Still, the GOP did not expect him to be here, let alone win FL and NY in sweeps.

His speech was presidential and he is working towards his end goal which is the nod...

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

He's going to be our next president and if not then we will get 8 more years of Obama.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

But, she speaks badly of Donald Trump, which pretty much rules her out. REF: www.washingtonpost.com...

Ideally, the candidate picks his or her own VP candidate, though, and makes it someone who's strengths compliment the POTUS' candidate's weaknesses, such as Bush/Cheney or Eisenhower/Nixon.

What would Donald Trump say his "weakness" is? Loves his family too much? Doesn't floss as frequently as he should?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Ideally, the candidate picks his or her own VP candidate, though, and makes it someone who's strengths compliment the POTUS' candidate's weaknesses, such as Bush/Cheney or Eisenhower/Nixon.

What would Donald Trump say his "weakness" is? Loves his family too much? Doesn't floss as frequently as he should?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
He's going to be the next president I think the population is really starting to put pressure on the leadership in the RNC.

I knew I tweet them regularly I'm sure people write letters and send emails it's got to be a constant barrage of negetivity and I think it's working.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
When I read that Karl Rove had conceded and basically said behind closed doors that we should start to look at backing him, and when other senior members of the GOP were silenced, I knew that he had gotten over that hump.

Nominating anyone other than trump will destroy the GOP and they have to much pride to throw this next election because they cannot afford it. They need to be in control.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
When I read that Karl Rove had conceded and basically said behind closed doors that we should start to look at backing him, and when other senior members of the GOP were silenced, I knew that he had gotten over that hump.

Nominating anyone other than trump will destroy the GOP and they have to much pride to throw this next election because they cannot afford it. They need to be in control.

Oh yeah, they would be screwed, forever.

They throw someone in there besides Trump, they will lose to hillary and the SC will be liberal.

They will lose everything. What would they win by doing that?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

At this Point in the Republican Primaries , Cruz and Kasich are just playing the Role of Spoilers in their attempt to defeat Mr. Trump . Trump Will have enough Delegates to Win the Nomination before the July Convention . There will also be about 140 Unbound Delegates he will try and convince to Support him before that time to .

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

a reply to: carewemust

Trump would probably list repetitiveness as his main weakness...

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Since Trump is involved in real estate in willing to bet he benefits the most from a strong economy.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Which is a great reason to give him the reins.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Amazing how that works isn't it?

Maybe we can try a doctor and then a construction worker next?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
four times the votes of Cruz...you know, the guy who is begging, borrowing and stealing delegates. Seems so odd that in true voting states Trump is pretty much on top except for the obvious.

Still, the GOP did not expect him to be here, let alone win FL and NY in sweeps.

His speech was presidential and he is working towards his end goal which is the nod...

Yep, he ended with 90 of the 95 delegates in NY. Seems pretty clear he is going to get close to the 1237, maybe only needing to convince 40-50 of the unbound delegates to support him. That is why Mannefort is working for him now I'd suspect.

It was a real humiliation for Cruz last night. He spent two weeks boasting about winning delegates in states where there was no voting and in one vote of the people in NY Trump equalized and went beyond the count of Cruz awarded delegates.
It's amazing that Cruz did not win a single delegate!

It's fair to say that Cruz's ground game was terrible and he made a huge mistake with his New York values quote. If he can't even organize to win a single delegate in NY, how could he manage being president?

edit on 20/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
It's amazing that Cruz did not win a single delegate!

I am not amazed at all, the man is wholly unlikeable and has a face that just calls out to be smacked.

His religious zealotry and far right social views do not play well at all in the Northeast for the most part so his 'New York values' comment, while foolish to say, was fairly accurate.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join