It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump now polling at or above 50% in next primary states

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Which is why I encourage all friends to run for some kind of local office or position to make a difference. The 1% are the Washington Lobbyists.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The recent appearances by Ted Cruz, John Kasich and those GOP/Republican leaders all over the news, are stark reminders that if we elect anybody but Donald Trump, we'll get just another bullchittin politician in the White House. Cruz and Sanders are not run-of-the-mill, but they're still politicians. America is SICK OF POLITICIANS! Helloooo!

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The media have recently changed their stance against Trump.

I'm wondering what's really going on behind the scenes.

I think they are trying to force Kasich on Trump as VP but I don't think Trump needs it I think he should keep reaching out to the Sanders campaign like he did recently about Colorado.

The guys a genius for sure.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Bush got in through the supreme court decision not because of the electoral college.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: crazyewok

Sorry I don't believe this load of bull#. If Clinton is elected, it is because that is who people voted for. I know ATS doesn't like to believe this, but Hillary DOES have a lot of supporters.

Like I just said, people pretending like their vote doesn't matter have no clue what living in a country where that is really true is like.

I think there might be some confusion between the primary process of amassing delegates and the general election process of the electoral college.
While delegate selection is a state by state process of primaries and caucuses and yes even a convention the electoral college follow the same rules across the nation. The purpose was to balance out lesser populated areas so that large population centers would not be the only ones choosing the President.
It is completely different from delegate selection.

In all cases votes matters. With delegates they don't simple go off the path and vote contrary to the voters who selected them. Even in instances where they could they don't usually .
The electoral college also follows the popular vote.
I figure you know this but some may be mixing up the two processes.

And for the record I'm a Clinton supporter right here. On this site I think there are two others and a few who though not planning on voting for her do think she's being raked over the coals. Other than than paltry handful I'm in right hand land on ATS.
edit on 4132016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Polls closing in 2 minutes in NY...

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Trump @61% in exit poll

CNN has already declared him the winner
edit on 19/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

He gets all the delegates if he wins more than 50% in any given "county".. is that the word?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

He gets all the delegates if he wins more than 50% in any given "county".. is that the word?

he needs to be above 50% in all 27 districts to get all 95 delegates

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Trump is already focusing on California. His new team leaders (fired the old ones last night) have a strategy of winning California in a big way, which they feel would make Donald Trump's nomination a sure-thing.

Republican voters today are saying that the candidate with the most delegates should be the party nominee. Noone else. Deny that person the nomination and the will of the people will force removal of the Republican party leaders.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
1% of vote is in
Trump 69.7%

I expect that to fall as more votes come in.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Contested convention threatened, ultimately I predict they nominate Trump but then the GOP directly chooses his running mate. Either Scott Walker or (more intriguing) Susana Martinez.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
3% in
Trump 68.9%
Kasich 18.5%
Cruz 12.6%

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Can they do that? Pick his running mate?
Scary.
How long until Trump has an unfortunate accident?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Not falling right now
Up to 70.1%

Go Trump!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
1% of vote is in
Trump 69.7%

I expect that to fall as more votes come in.

Well, with 9% in it at 70.5% Trump.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Still around 70% but he is losing in a couple of congressional districts to Kasich. All 95 seems unlikely.

Maybe 85 or so.
Cruz may get 0.

link   
Still around 70% but he is losing in a couple of congressional districts to Kasich. All 95 seems unlikely.

Maybe 85 or so.
Cruz may get 0.

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: onequestion

Contested convention threatened, ultimately I predict they nominate Trump but then the GOP directly chooses his running mate. Either Scott Walker or (more intriguing) Susana Martinez.

Susana Martinez (Gov of New Mexico) has very impressive credentials. She looks more energetic and "alive" than Hillary too.
But, she speaks badly of Donald Trump, which pretty much rules her out. REF: www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
20% now in

Trump at 65.5%

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join