It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today your paradigm will be shifted

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Willingly
LOL ok I am 44 years old.
This is me in the daytime

This is me after i drink vodka. Lol

edit on 4 16 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4 16 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

LOL ok I am 44 years old. This is me in the daytime

I'm Bill Hicks' chick. I gave up fooking for the sake of ....well....just because.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Good for you! Now stop drinking that fuzzy wine lol

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Good for you! Now stop drinking that fuzzy wine lol

Nah....that's the only thing that keeps me going, dude.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Ok then. I will have some Vodka, in one hour!

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Today your paradigm will be shifted - Part XXI:

As Gunda entered Inge's kitchen, she felt a sting of jealousy. "Ohh...your new kitchen is superb, Inge", Gunda said, while fighting this nasty emotion. "How much?", she asked her friend. "Let's not talk about it, Gunda. Sit down on the new chairs." Gunda sat down and looked around in the kitchen. Everything was new. "About 10.000,- Mark", Gunda thought, "maybe more."

"So, how is Bernadatte doing? She is still mourning the death of her husband?", Inge asked while pouring coffee into Gunda's cup. "Sure. Seem as if she will never get over it. She's not even interested to get her a job. She's not eating much. She not having any friends here anymore. At least she thinks she hasn't. We took her to Freddy's lately and she did not talk the whole evening." Inge also had new dishes, Gunda recognized.

"Why don't you and Bernadette come to Nora's wedding? There will be a lot of nice and interesting people." Gunda instantly felt reliefe, but said, "I don't know, Inge. You can't invite me to Nora's wedding, I think. It's her wedding and her party." Inge replied, "but it takes place in my house. So I can invite who ever I want. Guess why I got a new kitchen." Gunda said, "what about George? Is he also invited?" Inge made a guesture that signaled Gunda that she was saying something like, "okay. If it can not be avoided."

On her way home, in her car, a green VW-Golf, Gunda was singing along with a song that played in the radio. "Don't worry....be happy. Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-hu-huhhh...."

edit on 18-4-2016 by Willingly because: typo

edit on 18-4-2016 by Willingly because: refinement

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Your back. Another great writing!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Today your paradigm will be shifted - Part XXII:

Gunda was preparing dinner in her own kitchen as George came in, sat down and said, "Sergej has a motorbike, Gundi." Gunda did not show any reaction but thought, "ohhh no!"

"It's a Yamaha cross-mashine. I'm thinking about...", George said, but was interrupted by Gunda. "No! That's not a good idea, George. Seriously not!" George just continued, "it's not a new one. It's used. And I can still do what I want to, Gundi. We're not married. I'm just your boyfriend and when I want to buy something for me, I don't need your permission."

"We're invited to Nora's wedding, George. But I think that's not a party you would enjoy." George asked, "why not?" Gunda turned around, looked him in the eyes and said, "all guests are academics, who also all smoke marihuana. Lot's of hippies who inject hashish into their veins will also be there. No Elvis will be played. Only jazz." George felt a rush of anger but could controll it and just said, "nobody injects hashish into their veins, Gundi. I'm not an idiot."

An hour later George had a paper on his lab and was hanging on the phone. "So, that bike had a crash? What was broken................ohh, that's nasty. But thanks for admitting it. How much did you say?.............Okay.I would like to have a look at it. Where do you life?...............Okay. I'll be there in an hour. By."

edit on 18-4-2016 by Willingly because: punctuation

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Your back. Another great writing!!!

Thanks. I enjoy your appreciation of my writings. Just can't let a fan down, Q.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

You even look different. LOL

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Today your paradigm will be shifted - Part XXIII:

"Yes, you little panty-pooper, Mommy and Granny don't want you and Goggo to party with them", George told Maggie while holding her hand on his way to his garage. "Just because Goggo is a crazy dancer and don't like people who talk like this: It's a pleasure to meat you Mr. Scholl. I heard you are in the cleaning buisness." Maggie just said, "me pee, Goggo."

George looked down to her and asked, "you already did and you have to?" Maggie said, "reddy did." "Then", said George, "it doesn't matter if we put on new pampers now or later, right?" Maggie was jumping up and down and said, "me wet, Goggo." George had no choise but to went back into the house to get Maggie a new pamper.

"Don't worry, Maggie. Goggo is making some noise now." George started his Yamaha 250 and Maggie started to cry. He instantely stopped the motor from running and picked Maggie up. "That's Goggo's new toy. Let's try it again, okay? You're on Goggos arm. There's nothing to worry about." Maggie nodded and said, "kay". George kick-started his bike again and as it was running he was laughing. And Maggie was laughing too.

"Mom, I'm not in the mood for a party. Let me out. I take a taxi and go home." Gunda was turning down the volume of the tape-player and said, "no way! You gotta meet people, Bernadette. You will like them. They are freaks."
"I hate freaks", Bernadette said resignated. "No, you don't", her mother replied and turned on the volume again.

"Summertime, and the living is easy. Fish are jumpin' and the cotton is high. Your daddy is rich and your Ma is good looking. So hush little baby, don't you cry...." Gunda was singing along with the tune.

edit on 18-4-2016 by Willingly because: typo

edit on 18-4-2016 by Willingly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Today your paradigm will be shifted - Part XXIV:

Meanwhile:

Bill was dancing with a lovely woman. The only one who actually had something special about her out of all the woman who have been there. The party Dan and he went to this evening was the birthday of that cutey. "What's your name", she asked. "Bill. Bill Sheerdon", Bill said while moving her around, as he was catching Dan's expression of disappointment showing in his face. "Ohhh, she's his gal", he thought and turned around to the woman he was dancing with. "What's your name?" She said, "I'm Sheena." Bill was laughing. "The punk rocker?", he asked.

"Sorry, mate. I did not know you like her", Bill said to Dan. "No problem. By the way, you're a sheity dancer, Bill", Dan replied and took another sip of his beer.

"You have good taste, Dan. Seriously. And let me tell you that I have no interest in woman, whatsoever", Bill said. Dan was relieved to hear that, but was also wondering how a dude like that could be such a bad dancer, then.

edit on 20-4-2016 by Willingly because: typo

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Wow this is getting better each day!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join