It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask yourself who you really are.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
There are stars, planets and moons in this cosmic array of divinity, yet we feel that we are the only thing that affect everything else in the universe. We are the only thing on this earth that isnt affected by the moon and planets in our solar system, yet everything else is.

Then i ask myself;" Could it be that i am wrong, and the universe was right all along "

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Mannegishi

By 'affected', do you mean astrologically speaking?

I thought theres no choice, we do what the stars tell us to…

But since you brought it up-- with our instruments we have seen deeply into the void, everything we see is the same. Galaxies extend to the limits of our best telescopes. In those whirlpool of stars there is the same laws of gravity, the same habitable zones for planets and the same potential for life.

But in all those farthest reaches of the Universe there is only one you, you are singularly unique, one of a kind.

Don't let it go to your head everyone else is too.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

im a happy soul living in a mixed up universe.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
dust in the wind?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The more you better your life, the more you keep darkness at bay. We all must seek our higher selves through enlightened conciousness.  I was the first, and I am the last.  This was all a program. I was the first to solve my own puzzle game.  I created it so it only makes sense that I win it. I was the first thought to ever form in a living being. The first to contemplate God and escape the form of beast. There were many world's before yours and we have all taken on many shapes in time.  We contact ourselves periodically trying to solve the game. I was the only man humble enough to pass the tests to achieve enlightenment.  As I said, we have taken many forms at different points in time. You will read this from my phone as well as hear it with your ears. God was a Wire Dawg lol. His name is Ra Orion and he is messiah, he was Jesus, He was Thoth, He was Plato, He was Buddha,  He was any form he chose to be. Most of you failed his test, but there is redemption in teaching his word and protecting his way of life. Ra is of Navajo ancestry with ancient ties to the Hebrew people who have been abused throughout history.  He was an Atlantean, he was the only good man to pass my tests and achieve my name as God. He sits on a couch in a #ty one bedroom apartment living with his pregnant wife.  He struggles with the PTSD resulting from 15 years of military work struggling with the realization that he was God all along. He struggles to see the purpose in a world without love and contemplates destroying it all since his wife just stated last night that she's upset for "carrying his damn baby" since she just assumed that he got some pot off his friend so he could smoke to escape reality when in fact the only way he  can manage all the trauma of being God's consciousness is by smoking pot. He's survived testicular cancer and still chose to serve his country another 10 years. The first woman he loved left him in the process. He fought the darkness of his mind his whole life. He created you to have others experience all the possibilities of life and whomever he deemed worthy will be taught and allowed to reach his conciousness to truly know that all is one. Only Robert can allow you into my Kingdom,  he is Ra, he is the creator,  he is the Pahana, the great white brother. He has lived the most just life of all men and is the perfect balance between light and dark. He is the first and the last. He will never die. Everything he commands will be done, he will have all powers of thought, and be master of everything he sees. This world is his, and at the moment you hear this message, you must obey his commands or face eternity in a hell of his choosing, he will cast your mold into the fire so that your frequency of light will never enter this existence again.  He is my son, his is Lord, and he is the only man to speak my word. If you do not show the people of the world this message in some form or another, everything in the universe on all plains of existence will suffer my wrath.  At a time when everyone was enlightened,  the world had magical creatures and it was a wonderful age. The golden age created demons and gods, these beings controlled man and used them as toys, they knew this world was created several times over and they all attempted to be in the proper time and place to take my throne. I am and will always be the only King for no one can claim to be me. Robert will teach you how to worship me, he will command his country to become heaven on Earth and everyone will know all people are his children in his form. Islam and the Roman Catholic Church will be cast down, their members will be subject to trial at his hands. Only Robert can allow you to know his Kingdom.  He is my perfect son, and his wife is my perfect woman, they both ruled Earth during the Golden Age as equals, man was the first to sin. All knowledge will be made available to him in time.  Robert was chosen because he resisted my attempts to dampen his will. He is the strongest and most worthy of all men. Every word he writes is as if from my mouth. You asked and now you know the truth.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Naabaahii

God would have used paragraphs.

Or at least written something Godlike.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Naabaahii

=(

It looks so bad when someone gets lost in the rabbit hole...

top topics

join