It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid People Do Stupid Things

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Well... here we go !!!!!

Gen. Franks tells reporters, "It's time for me to see what I can destroy on my own."

www.theonion.com...

You Are Getting Sleepy - You Are Getting Sleepy
When two men broke into his office in Milian, Italy, professional hypnotist Filadelfio Munafo, 39, put them in a trance - or so he thought until he told them to hand over their guns and they shot him. He explained later, "I was sure I had them in my power."

Set Up
A company called "Guns For Hire" stages gunfights for Western movies, etc. One day, they received a call from a 47-year old woman, who wanted to have her husband killed. She got 4-1/2 years in jail.

www.clumsycrooks.com...

Hartford, Connecticut
Police officer Joao Q. Nunes, admitted trying to rob a bank after investigators found his business card in a briefcase that he reportedly told bank employees contained a bomb

Dallas, Texas
For some reason, a blind man in Dallas decided to steal a television set. During the burglary, all seemed to be going well. But the blind man's getaway left a little to be desired. A neighbor spotted him when he walked into a tree.

www.clumsycrooks.com...

Case Closed
After representing himself in court and twice winning acquittals on charges of writing worthless checks and assult, Reinero Torress Jr., of Sebring, Florida, lost a third case. He was convicted of theft for having stolen law books from the court house library to prepare his defense for the first two cases.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   
that reminds me of the annual darwin awards

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The Onion is one of the funniest things out there... but people from outside the USA should realize that it's a mock newspaper, not a real one. It's published by students at the University of Wisconsin. I have a friend who sold a story to them, once, which was the highlight of his life.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
i read the onion daily.
have for years

tut tut

p.s. thats the best avatar I have seen. will you marry me Salem Love Tut

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Don't worry onlyinmydream i know that onion is not serious, and i have nothing aigainst gen. Tommy Franks
When I said : Stupid peoples do stupid things, I was refering to the : "You Are Getting Sleepy" story.

top topics

join