It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you dream in black and white.. or color? (or some other color....)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
i dream in black and white

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I don't think I've ever dreamt in black and white. In fact, the colours in dreams sometimes change how I thin about them.

I remember a few days ago about a dream set in a long corridor with bearded men lining the floors, all looking at me, and it was a sort of old asian tent place that you sometimes see on movies where they all smoke pipes. I remember it being comlpetely yellow and brown, which somehow added to the feel of the place, a feeling of "oldness" or "in the Past", and also a feeling of "hidden" and "secretive".

I don't know if you know what I mean, but there you go.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
if i remember correctly, males dream almost always in black and white. the reason why you think that you dreams are always in colour is because you dont remember the other dreams. the most vivid one would stand out, which would likely to be the colour one.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I dreamt in Black and White ...but only once..

Let me tell you about it......
< Sit's in his Jackory dream recesion throne >

"....I found myself in a maze where the walls were made of high bushes (about 9 foot) and the floor was a dusty/sandy gravel).

I began to walk ahead and went round some corners when I got a sense of foreboding and felt like I was being followed by something ominous..

..I started picking up my pace a bit and that was when I heard steps of a pawed animal and a sound of a deep growling rumble I froze and took a deeeeep breath, my eye's felt WIDE OPEN.. ...I was listening to hear if I could here from which direction 'IT' was coming, the pace this of 'THING' was beginning to get quicker, I didn't want to wait... ...my walk turned to jog... ....turned to RUN!

I was sprinting (but for some reason never got tired or exhausted...?), going round corners, occasional roar and growl could be heard behind, I was looking around me... trying in vain to work out if left was safer than right or whether I should try to climb the bushes.
I continue running.. taking lefts then rights when I then came to a what looked roughly like 30 foot long path at the end of which was a HIGH wall.

On the wall about 5 foot from the ground was a grating behind which I was convinced would join to an air ventelation shaft.

I ran like crazy to the grating, ripped it off the wall and threw it on the ground beside me.

Grabbing the edge of the ventilation entrance to climb in to crawl out of the maze I figured I would have had time for a quick look behind me and saw at the beginning of the path was the gnarliest of snarling tigers, looking straight at me.....I froze.

The tiger stood soooo still and looking P1$$3D!
Then then tiger moved roared..

I jumped into the vent and ran like hells fury.. not looking back!

I scurried toward the exit and fell out of the other side of this vent.
Before me was what looked to be exactly the same place I had just came from, with a path of about 30 feet in front of me running between a wall of bushes leading from the hole I just came from ... I could then see someone who steped out at the end of the path... ..it seemed to be a really old man wearing what looked like a 'tuxedo' (by the way, I just wanted to mention how a poncy word 'tuxedo' is.. GOD I HATE IT!). Got up and took a few steps toward him.

The old guy in the 'TUX' then became clearly recognisable, it... it was none other than Leslie Neilson (you know the guy from 'Naked Gun') only it was a plastic dummy..!"

OK off for a spoon full of my medication now, If i'm not back in 20mins, bake me a cake...

Hari krishna!

[edit on 15/1/05 by Klepto]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join