It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

A lesson...for Time Travelers...

page: 1

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:50 PM
Neff Rudd and his friend Jimmy were about to time travel. Hey Neff by the way this is a one-way trip! What do you mean Jimmy. I thought time travel is like standing still.

No you have it wrong, you can't travel to the future. And when you arrive in the “past,” that becomes the “present.”

Your really scaring me. I don't want to go. Sorry pal said Jimmy. The door of time is sealed shut. Ok can you explain more about time travel?

Ok but we are about to travel. I will make this quick. The time you time traveled back from is forever unseeable. Seconds will go by, you will feel frozen in time for a few sub seconds. Once we are in the past, out Job will be to observe and document. We need details for the past travelers we cross. Remember we will not return to this time line.

After we have recorded our time line history, we were assigned to investigate, I will take everything we have documented to the designated recovery location.

Neff and Jimmy traveled to the year 3096. The two took books full of notes. Their time travel lasted 62.23 human years. By the time they reached 3096 they passed away in the time line. All their writings saved the human race of 2 trillion people. All 2 trillion were sent back to 2016 to start the war again. This time line never stops...The End
edit on 4 11 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:28 AM
a reply to: Quantum12

I remembered a story i was told in my late teens," i you cant relate to it, you wont care ". So when i grew up, i learned right from wrong, i was taught what love is. Everything i was taught in life was taught to me during seven years from the age of five.

I came to see that the human soul never reaches past the age of twelve. Those who do grow up into adults will have their minds shattered into tiny pieces and most will never return. Letting go of the innocence by becoming an adult is painful.

I dont think you can save something that really never was human.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:07 PM
a reply to: Mannegishi

I do care. I agree the soul stays at 12

new topics