It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philip Corso's Notes - Dawn of a New Age

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I have just completed going through the full text of Corso' notes. I was not impressed for a second.

It is curious if not telling how in the notes he failed to include some of the more startling details that he mentioned in his later completed book. One such incident was his happening to be on the scene when a couple of dead ETs were being shipped in and he got a first-hand look at their bodies.

It seems he took the notes of his early, mysterious dealings with transistors and microchips and fanned them into a work that put himself into the center of the whole UFO affair when, actually, his area of expertise was in other, less exciting areas and maybe was totally unrelated to UFO despite his constant mention of his clearances, authority and positions which don't seem to jib with what he claims he was doing.

I never believe the bulk of his book," The Day After Roswell," back when it came out in 1997, and I doubt even more of his story after spending the time this evening reading these notes. I admit that I starting to merely scan the pages during the last part as he increasingly repeated himself and went off into directions not related to the topic of UFOs.

edit on 11-4-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
More discussion of tech that came from UAP's which was in development, and which is beyond known technology...

(The first I mentioned was telepathic communication with 'chips')

MAGIC METAL

If you've looked into Roswell at all, you've heard of the strange bits of metal that could be crumpled but then would flow back into shape automatically... Well, here's something related to that...

This was the alignment of
atoms or molecules in steel . We knew that this has been done,
but didn't know how it was done. We had a sample. A small
piece. The report read it was found in the Western U.S. desert ,
Believed to be from an UFO (not conclusive) . Under certain
conditions it would light up. Although beyond our state of the
art alignment of atoms in a paper thin sheet of steel would give
it such strength that it was beyond our imagination. It would
make a spaceship " light as a feather' 1 but of such strength that
it would be collision proof and no debris in space could harm or
even dent it. Ali our weapons would be obsolete. Radiation or
cosmic rays could not penetrate the skin. However, a different
alignment would allow the passing of cosmic rays or radiation and
make possible a propulsion system of such force that space travel
would be simplified, and at speeds beyond our comprehensìon.
Another alignment, and stili retaining its great strength, would
make the steel or aluminum transparent. Conclusions for guidance
made for Chief of U.S. Army R&D were mainly from R&D
laboratories . There was strong evidence that molecules-atoms
were aligned.

In DeLonge's book, a craft they are in the process of reverse engineering demonstrates many of these qualities.

So, my point in bringing this up, is that perhaps we DO have "tech beyond our capabilities" that is generally unknown to the public. How can we compare what we know exists with this kind of material? We do know that some metals we've discovered can change molecular alignment based on either heat or electromagnetic fields.

Shape Memory Metal - how it works

Now IF there was a form of Shape Memory metal that could do all of what was indicated in Corso's Notes, then wouldn't that be classified as a technology we don't have yet?

Of course! But the obvious problem is that it's all too easy to say "well, that's just fantasy and storytelling..." because we can't prove it exists without it in our own two hands. It's a catch-22. If Corso says there is something from the site that we haven't reproduced yet, then he can be laughed off as making stuff up. If we do see something that exists now that seems reasonable technologically speaking, that is part of our daily lives, we can say "ha - that's not so advanced! We have that now!"

I don't know the solution to that. Again, I'm just here to follow the crumbs...

- AB

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
To say that humanity is not smart enough to invent something wonderful ourselves is a bit sad. We're better then that.

You have this Utopian vision that we ourselves (as geniuses) invented fiber optics, laser and micro chip technology all by ourselves in the space of 50 years? You probably think Tesla had no help either. Do you not realize at certain times in history there has been an "overlay" of information placed? Whether it be by a single human or an industry was never intended as a: "by accident". You have no idea how the manipulation or discrete sharing of esoteric/arcane information in this world works.
edit on 11-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Thanks for chiming in!

I've been trying to find answers about what it was I saw in the sky (I've mentioned it many times on ATS) and I've felt nothing but dead ends and closed doors for many years now.

This is the first time since then that I have a tiny hope of understanding more about what I saw. Tom's book - the description of the craft, which he said in the AMA was a real craft so he'd been told, matches my sighting in significant ways. I can't ignore that.

So...during the AMA, Tom said "not the book, the Notes," indicating that the book was not the trusted resource, but the Notes were verified by his sources/advisors. If you eliminate the book from what you read, if you see it as the "pure" source, does that change your opinion at all? Can you be specific about your disappointment?

I appreciate your input, aliensun!

- AB
edit on 11-4-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
But the question has to still be asked...as always.

If "They" are So advanced in tech and travel billions of miles and through time etc to get to our little blue ball....

Why do they then Crash? Why are they only flying craft 50 feet in diameter?

They apparently use nuts and bolts craft....just like us.

They may be an old civilization, but they don't appear to be that much more advanced than us, especially if they crash and die. Of course we crash and die too....but we are puny humans.

I tend to follow the train of thought, that that are already on Earth, under Earth, swimming on Earth or some other part of Earth but unknown to us (us as in, we the plebs), or live close on a Moon base or Mars base or other moon or body, or a giant space station in our Sol System somewhere.

They seem to exhibit tech like magic to us...if you believe the reports......But we have magic too...the cell phone, radios, tv's, Xbox etc

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Why do they then Crash? Why are they only flying craft 50 feet in diameter?

There's some interesting speculation? about that in the link in the OP.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

In the C2C interview Tom did prior to the AMA, he implied that the crashes were "given" to various groups in order to move them forward technologically as these "gods" played their games of war and dominance, trying to let us rip each other apart until the best culture won. Or something like that. I may be slightly misremembering.

It is weird that they would crash here. Then again, if they fly telepathically, I'd say they have a leg up on us...not to mention the whole ability to travel at speeds that would turn a pilot of a conventional aircraft into jelly...

I don't know the answers, really. I did think that was an interesting idea/theory...

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The incident where he and his missile battery shot down a ufo in Germany what about that....or seeing the bodies at fort Belvior I think he said...
Id be happy with bona fides but this aint it really....
Ive heard the transistor was from a human mind in 1926 or so.....forget who though.....
No smoking gun for sure...
edit on 11-4-2016 by bandersnatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Have you ever watched the original Star Trek Pilot, "The Cage" ?
en.wikipedia.org...(Star_Trek)#The_Cage

You no doubt know, that many (perhaps all) "true high strangeness sightings" of
apparently nuts and bolts craft have strong psychoactive effects?

How does one distinguish whether an apparent "nuts and bolts spacecraft"
is what one thinks it is?

Not heckling you or preaching at you.. it's a fair question isn't it?

I sure had to struggle with the question when I saw my own close up BTUFO.

Kev

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

In the C2C interview Tom did prior to the AMA, he implied that the crashes were "given" to various groups in order to move them forward technologically as these "gods" played their games of war and dominance, trying to let us rip each other apart until the best culture won. Or something like that. I may be slightly misremembering.

It is weird that they would crash here. Then again, if they fly telepathically, I'd say they have a leg up on us...not to mention the whole ability to travel at speeds that would turn a pilot of a conventional aircraft into jelly...

I don't know the answers, really. I did think that was an interesting idea/theory...

What if people just THOUGHT there were UFO crashes? But there weren't?

That would also markedly change society and affect the human psyche.

And would be a whole lot easier to pull off.

Kev

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
In reply to Vethumanbeing

The origin of knowledge. Be it esoteric, arcane or otherwise can be put into two groups: original or secondhand.

Within esoteric circles such as freemasonry, knowledge is the later. Yes, it circulates and is overlaid, the grand plan is written into the fabric of society. Civilisation repeats and repeats the same patterns. Closed systems and agendas.

I couldn't care less how these groups go about manefesting their agendas. Yes, you are correct Vethumanbeing, I have no idea how it works because I am not within that circle nor do I have spirit guides to keep me on the straight and narrow. And yes the historical overlays are there also.

I don't live in a utopia, far from it, I live amidst a tragedy where humanity is subject to the agendas of others.

Diversity is a wonderful thing and who knows what humanity could achieve and discover if we were allowed to do so.

edit on 12-4-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: added: in reply to for clarity.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

*If he didn't have children, then why is he writing to his grandchildren? : P

Howdy LiW, he had a son who also went out on the UFO conference circuit. Corso Jr expanded on much of the book and tossed in extras like the Philadelphia Experiment and how the 'Roswell crash' was reverse-engineered into a time machine.

Not sure what happened to that fella; he was there and then he wasn't.

The two Corsos leant heavily on popular memes and themes in ufology. It was a time when most people didn't have internet and there wasn't so much on there anyway. I think this allowed someone to create a BIG story without being able to cross-check their facts and ideas first. It also created perfect conditions for a ready-made audience who also couldn't fact-check all the stories.

Just maybe, Corso Sr was enchanted by ufological lore and had a hunch that Roswell was a UFO crash site. His book might have come from there? He almost certainly wrote it alone because a team exercise would have included more subject knowledge of transistors and fibre optics.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

so the claim is now - that his alledged " notes " have evidence of " something " - but he used them to write a fictional tail full of utter bollox - yup - that makes perfect sense

PS - fibre optics were marketed to dentists in the 1930s as a safe lighting technology - that kept hot bulbs and electicicty cables away from the mouths of patients

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

nah Aberdeen angus

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I'm curious as to what your father meant by burning the book. Did he do it because he thought you were being stupid, or was he concerned by it's contents. Sorry - I couldn't grasp the context from your post.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Hi K!

You could be absolutely right, or you could be absolutely wrong. : P

You know what they say --- you can tell people the truth but you can't make them believe it.

I find this old gentleman soo interesting, and like to think his intentions are to inform. I don't think he's crazy, delusional, or attention seeking. I can't imagine what other motivation he might have to put this information out there.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

Finally.

We have been fooled over and over again its been an ancient deception.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The first craft to crash was probably the Cape Girardeau 1941. From that according to the Majestic documents we may have got the Atom Bomb. That leaves plenty of time for the transistor to be developed before 1947 and Roswell when people have argued correctly it was already around.

Paul Blake Smith has written 'MO41, The Bombshell Before Roswell' all about the Cape Girardeau UFO crash.
www.coasttocoastam.com...
Hours 2 and 3 are Linda Moulton Howe's report and interview segments with Paul Blake Smith

Blake argues Roosevelt as President took charge and got people working on the technology. He was 31st degree mason and the might be why Tom Delonge is defending them. FDR, Blake alleges killed himself with a revolver on the anniversary of the craft being found. Many notables didn't show up to his funeral - masons shun suicide.
Linda Moulton Howe summary of it here
www.earthfiles.com...

So the back engineering may already have been in full swing by the time of the Roswell crash

edit on 12-4-2016 by Impodog because: addition

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Aren't you adorable with your clever avatar, your writers shingle, and your good grammar!

What is it that you write?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss

Aren't you adorable with your clever avatar, your writers shingle, and your good grammar!

What is it that you write?

MRuss,
I'm not quite sure how to take your post, because
tone of voice can add so much meaning. So ?????

I write many things, but the "writer" status came from winning one of the ATS short story forum contests. My signature has links to the latest ones, where we had to write a story based on four pre-chosen photographs. I could have edited them better but was in a rush.

I write IRL too, but I don't share that here.

Any thoughts on the OP?

Peace,

AB

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join