It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philip Corso's Notes - Dawn of a New Age

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

That is a very interesting take, KPB.

Can you share your theory then? They are plasma or dark matter or?? And what is dark matter then?

I'm aware of the idea/theory that intelligence / a form of life exists in plasma form, our universe's 4th state of matter, and that of course opens up the possibility that we live here on earth with beings of which we know not...

I know this is a leap from the Corso Notes, but I'm interested and would love to hear it.

Thanks!

- AB

I have been writing about my theory quite verbosely, on ATS and on my blog for some time.

I have not formally written it up however, as I and everyone else lacks enough knowledge
of physics (dark energy and dark matter are hot topics of research and not a lot of progress
has been made).

I use metaphors and give examples and potential correlations.. and it's a big fat hypothesis
that may someday, hopefully become a theory.

A lot of the more mystical stuff has been discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It gets pretty crazy sounding, I know.

I'm still attempting to collaborate with some others on the topic and see if others can help
me advance the theory better; a mix of both "occultists" and "scientists".

When attempting to "go where no man has gone before", past all the apparent limits,
people tend to throw everything, including the kitchen sink at the hardest or problems..

that's why you get the weird mix of Rosicrucians (

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Thank you for the reference. I understand how something that you are in the process of formulating isn't easy to summarize or relate without extensive discussions, references, etc.

Have you read Michael Talbot?

- AB

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Thank you for the reference. I understand how something that you are in the process of formulating isn't easy to summarize or relate without extensive discussions, references, etc.

Have you read Michael Talbot?

- AB

I haven't.

I'm not actually a 'quantum mystic'.

Kev

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

He's one of my favorites, actually. He had a poltergeist as a child and when he became a physicist, he decided to try and create a working theory that included the occult/mystical/supernatural.

Anyway, Holographic Universe is worth a read!

= AB

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Ah I see.

Mr. Talbot had zero science background, and he was misled by Sai Babba, who was a known fraud.

I will pass on this particular book.

Thanks,

Kev

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Well dang! I just googled him and realized my impression was incorrect. I had thought he was an actual physicist.
I admit my error. Huh. All this time...

Well, thanks for setting me straight on that. I think he did a ton of research and wrote very well technically so I must have leapt to that assumption somehow.

Anyway - still trying to figure out your point of view. Can't say as I understand where you are coming from and every time I think I might, you slip sideways on me. lol!

Or maybe you're just messing with me? I don't know...
(that is a joke. I don't think that.)

peace,

AB

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

My point of view is very simple.

It is my view that biological and "energy beings" sometimes co-evolved, like I hypothesize
happened here on Earth.

These "energy beings" are hooked in to our nervous systems, and use our brains as computers
for their own purposes, among whatever else they are doing.

It is my view that there is a race of cryptic "plasma beings" that live under the water/under
the earth.. and they not only have offspring which live inside of humans at a very low
level (quantum level perhaps.. plus at a higher level sometimes anyway).

All spiritual, religious, supernatural and UFO stuff, is due to these "plasma lifeforms"
interacting with us on this planet.

These plasma lifeforms are quite capable, even able to swarm together to form
apparent "UFOs / UAP's" and even solidify somewhat / sometimes.. all the way
from poltergeists to supposed "UFOs".

It is also my view, that there are VERY FEW, if ANY "Nuts and bolts" civilizations
out there... as one race in particular, which evolved maybe 9 billion years ago
has been on a rampage Universe-wide, interfering with the evolution of organic
beings.. or outright killing them. This race flies natively in space, and haven't
used "ships" in billions of years. They are now more 'plasma' than 'physical'
too. (they went through a 'singularity').

So we live in a fairly empty physical Universe,
but are overrun in the 95% of the dark matter/plasma universe, with lifeforms
"where the party is at".

All this nuts and bolts UFO stuff AND religion both are a total deception.

That's my basic view.

Kev

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

That is an awesome summary of what you have concluded for yourself. Thank you so much for putting it simply for my poor brain. It is an interesting ride, this whole "life" thing - and exploring it is the beginning of things. Your ideas are definitely something I will be thinking about.

Thanks again!

- AB

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

You are kind.

I know it sounds crazy.

But that narrative took 55 years of both "shamanism" and science.

And it's just a beginning.

Kev

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I've been reading along here Kev since the beginning and I usually hesitate to post but I just wanted to say that this is the first time I've heard you spell out your point of view that way. I've never seen it laid out that clearly. You say it's simple, I don't agree with that. But I have come to see our situation in my 57 years in a very similar vein. Not sure about all you say above but I definitely know from my own experience that there are "things" that are "living" in some sense of the word and interacting with us on some level and on only their terms. That's what makes it so hard to figure out, we are not in control. I wish we were, I wish I were, with respect to my own life, that's for sure.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Thanks!

Indeed..the illusion of control...It's hard to learn that lesson except by graduating from the school of hard knocks.

I have a Ph.D from that school.

One of my favorite sayings is:

"Life is what happens when things don't go your way"

Kev

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Yeah sorry I should have clarified.

Occult just means hidden knowledge so maybe they dont dance around naked under a full moon worshiping the devil but they are people well versed in scientific methods studying and most IMPORTANTLY publicly commenting upon something normal science would call esoteric (i.e the phenomena of UFO's)

Kev obviously knows about the Rosicrucian connection ...if you want to look into that, Thoth (the masked visitor) is a good place to start in terms of Humans using the promise of hidden knowledge for control purposes

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Indeed, indeed, that is a very true statement. That's something you just can't grasp until you've lived a long life and been disappointed many times and finally start accepting the fact that life is not and never will be that thing you imagined in youth.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

There is not enough scientists to do research about everything, so we may lack a lot of things, if we are not open minded enough to use our own brains and heart especially, in order to know truths. Human being is not only physical and psychic being, but also spiritual being so we may gain knowledge by intuition also (meditation is helpful). The other things are more easy to do research, but spiritual, UFO things etc are not that easy, that's why we have even less hope that researchers will do. In order to be pioneers of the new era we need to make our own beliefs and not to wait researchers, which is very limited source, that's what I feel.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join