It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP - Your Questions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDesmond
a reply to: Bedlam

Like I said, it's just a local theory. By "local", I mean "in the state". HAARP is 240 miles southeast of Fairbanks (where I am). I have noticed that there are a lot of people around here who get migraines. When HAARP posted when they were using their equipment, years ago, it used to coincide with a lot of people's migraines. I think they stopped posting that info back in the early 2000s.

Just something I took note of.

Considering it's directed upwards, and there's not a great deal of ground wave emission from it, and it's 240 miles away, and you've only got 1.8MW going up (for 99% of the experiments), there's not a whole lot left. To make it to Fairbanks, you'd have to bounce the signal off the ionosphere and back down, and by the time it gets to FB that way, you're talking microWatts per square meter.

You'd get more, and in the same frequencies, from the HAM down the street.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Hey Bedlam,

YOu seem to know about the HAARP.

Can I blame HAARP for "Migraines" on the days I call in sick to work? I mean I do get migraines but not enough "migraines" if you catch my drift.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Can I blame HAARP for "Migraines" on the days I call in sick to work? I mean I do get migraines but not enough "migraines" if you catch my drift.

You can always claim that the chemtrailers are spraying acetaldehyde on you.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Can't I'm already blaming the chemtrails and the modified weather on my "arthritis pain" that keeps me in certain days of the pay period .

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Okay...so I'm guessing no one really cares too much about HAARP these days.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JDesmond

Nope. Some folks here know what she can do, what she was for(s). We've moved on to proving the earth's really saddle shaped and not flat nor round. Think about it.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Now, what would be interesting about HAARP, is how UAF are going to pay that loan back if they can't maintain it or find new users who will pay for the opportunity to use it.

And that doesn't even begin to answer the question "And what of the generators?". The AF/Navy were going to have to totally revamp the power generation due to EPA regulations on noise and emissions which they weren't about to be able to address with the station's current set of diesels. Realizing they couldn't fix it with a reasonable amount of money, they bailed.

UAF will have to deal with that, too, and soon, I'd imagine. It won't be cheap.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I think right now the UAF policy is to lay off employees.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
It would be kind of interesting to know if the Navy was ever able to develop the controllable ULF resonance they were hoping to achieve. I suppose this is probably classified though and won't be revealed any time soon.

I'm sure the Navy chased all the UAF folks outta' there whenever they were running those experiments, so doubtful any UAF people would have much info on that front.

edit on 4/13/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I heard that as well...and don't doubt that it did when it was still up and running.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
It would be kind of interesting to know if the Navy was ever able to develop the controllable ULF resonance they were hoping to achieve. I suppose this is probably classified though and won't be revealed any time soon.

I'm sure the Navy chased all the UAF folks outta' there whenever they were running those experiments, so doubtful any UAF people would have much info on that front.

It wasn't a resonance. But yes, they were able to induce the auroral electrojet to emit ELF for submarine communication, and at least two different ways.

However, subs don't use that anymore, so it's sort of moot.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I was being general, it is still south of Fairbanks IIRC. either of those 2 locations will get a reaction if you go trudging where ya shouldn't be trudging.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BooCrackers
I was being general, it is still south of Fairbanks IIRC. either of those 2 locations will get a reaction if you go trudging where ya shouldn't be trudging.

And the coordinates of these well known locations are....?

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

How the sh*t should I know? Its been years. Chances are the name is on the map of Alaska. And if you're thinking google is going to reveal anything, I tried, nadda,zip,splotched out.

Best thing to do is hire an Eskimo, jump in a boat, go up river 20 miles from the nearest village then trudge over the tundra heading east and you'll bump into it. That's what I did.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I'm going on a tour of HAARP in August.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDesmond
I'm going on a tour of HAARP in August.

Ask if they ever fixed the issues with the generators and the EPA.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join