It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Tom DeLonge, Co-Author of Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows, Ask Me Anything

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hey Tom, what are some prime examples of government technology and weaponry being adapted from any sort of extraterrestrial technology?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a quite sarcastic reply to: 3danimator2014

Don't forget trolls! Oh look here's one now!

link   
Hey Tom, read the book( couldn't put it down) and listened to the C2C interview.

Guess my question is on the C2C broadcast you mentioned that one of your advisers was a top person in the world of the occult. This kinda raises red flags for the average normal everyday christian.

Why would you need someone steeped in the occult? And why the term gods? Are they immortal?
edit on 11-4-2016 by Drizztfan because: (no reason given)

link   
I believe it is demonic. This would make sense with my knowledge. Its not spiritual, its a normal tactile and physical species. Using advanced machinery to impose and achieve something with the human race.. a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: TomDeLonge

Is there any smoking gun evidence that you have come across that we may not be aware of?

Well from the replies so far more smoking something than smoking gun.

edit on 11-4-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I was able to verify their positions within the areas they were in charge of. Just trust me if you can. a reply to: Tabcarcasson

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
You are right.... I just have ADD... ha a reply to: 3danimator2014

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
a quite sarcastic reply to: 3danimator2014

Don't forget trolls! Oh look here's one now!

I'm not trolling. Just as much evidence for unicorns as for abduction.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
the stories of ancient gods are true... a reply to: raedar

link   

Dear Tom... Welcome to ATS and thanks for coming! ive been counting the hours mate!

First off... im a fan, love your music! It really inspired some of my teenage years!

Im about 500 pages into your new book and DAMN im hooked..... Damn good job! I totally dig everything you say about your past research efforts and people youve met. I listened to your coast to coast interview... epic! I am amazed at your history in this research. I cannot begin to tell you how much more i have to say about this but not here....

I dont have many questions for you, mainly this one:

What are you actually looking to make happen? Disclosure? or something else? And what can i do to help you make it happen?

link   

Tom, do you think that "they" will lead our world?

link   

Is there any way that we will see this new technology in a near future? And where did it come from?

I really appreciate all what you have done. I wish some day we could meet up to have a short talk at least.

Thanks for giving humanity the message!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
A place called "RAM-SITE" in NM - yes, I believe AREA-51 was a decoy to some extent a reply to: jamisonyager

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Corso's testimony was true, but read his notes- Not the book. a reply to: TechniXcality

link   
Based on what you know now, when do you think disclosure will happen? Do they have any plans you've heard of as to when this might happen?

link   
Dont follow them. They are not correct. a reply to: AnthonyIIx

link   
How do you know that the stories of the ancient gods are true? And how do they relate to this topic?

link   
Tom, Hi.
You talk of the questions you have asked humans about the UFO Phenomenon, but if say you had the chance to question "Them", What would your first Question be. ?

Thanks in advance.
edit on 11-4-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Masons are good for "free-thinking man, building a free-thinking world"a reply to: Jewspicmuttbag

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Are you after the souls of man? a reply to: Soloprotocol

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join