It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Tom DeLonge, Co-Author of Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows, Ask Me Anything

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TomDeLonge

Hey Tom--

Sekret Machines looks cool. Nice meeting you and Kari at the Poet Anderson Signing in Downers Grove, Illinois.

Did you end up watching the pitch we handed to you guys for the film and television properties we have going right now? Lot of fun and interesting paranormal overlap:

To The Stars Pitch

Versa Media Website

Would be fun to chat. Best on Sekret Machines

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
How does this info fit with the Greer/Bassett/Disclosure POV?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Although I have not asked the Roswell question, I was told there were "numerous" crashes and we have been reengineereing the tech
a reply to: NightFlight

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I believe it has something to do with the human soul a reply to: robbeh

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hi Tom,

Thanks a lot for this opportunity, I know I don't speak for myself here when I say Blink-182 was my pre (and) teen years and you guys made it better.

Anyway, I have a few questions for you

1. Have you seen any conclusive evidence of the things you've been told?

2. Are any of the things you've been told related to how important gold is to 'aliens' (used loosely) and if so, would you make that connection between the federal reserve having no gold/America going into the middle east and stealing gold?

3. How much fun did you have filming the video for The Rock Show

Thanks again man!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
We already have. Read Philip Corsos book. I was told it is true a reply to: knowledgedesired

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hi Tom, thanks for your time!

Any chance you can give us a bullet point summary? An overview of the massive truth regarding the UFO phenomenon?

If not, my question is- Are people being abducted? Is it by aliens? Is the US military involved?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Good and Bad gods... There are multiple ones. a reply to: Caver78

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
yes. That is exactly right. a reply to: Sargeras

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
That is a real craft. I believe the Skunk Works built it. a reply to: twohawks

link   
Tom..If you find the world "boring"..i respectfully suggest you are not reading enough or trying hard enough.

There are amazing things happening in every facet of life. Science, medicine, music, arts, literature, astronomy....etc. Just open your eyes.

edit on 11-4-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

link   
Hi Tom, I'm huge fan of all your work and AvA is my favorite band.

The Dream Walker is my favorite album and I want to know if you will play Dream Walker's song live and I know this question it's not one you would like to answer, but please, do it for me now.

Respect from Brazil

link   
Do you think time travel is real and extraterrestrial
Also do you think tesla knew about it.

reply to: TomDeLonge

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TomDeLonge

Welcome!!! Very cool to see celebrities interested in such subjects and willing to discuss.

1. Could you list the facts that you have been made privy too ?

2. Have you been privy to actual evidence or are most of your accounts second hand?

3. How can you be certain its not disinformation or diversion tactics being told to you?

BTW

that 9-5 jobs mean #

Ain't that the truth. Not to derail , but us little guys could use more celebrity help in getting the word out in regards to the real issue facing this country, which both democratic and republican parties avoid like the plague.

Thanks again

edit on 10430America/ChicagoMon, 11 Apr 2016 12:10:48 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hi Tom, I'm huge fan of all your work and AvA is my favorite band.

Can you answer me if your books, documentaries and novels will be available in portuguese of with portuguese subtitles ? thanks, keep doing waht you love.

Respect from Brazil.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply Tom
hope the book goes well !

:cheers

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Alien abductions are real, but long ago the military toyed with it as well to muddy the waters. There are adversaries here and off planet. We are playing a chess game with Russia, China and the "off planet Others". A Unified world is the one weapon we have never created, and what I offered as an idea to the General. Not that I could do it, but if that idea would be intimidating to the others.

a reply to: AboveBoard

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hi Tom, do you still have contact with Steven Greer and what do you think of his believes ?

Best Regards

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I don't even know where to begin with questions so there! Just taking up space haha
I love all of your projects that you have worked passionately on and keep up the great work! Thanks for reading
Cassidy

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join