It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Tom DeLonge, Co-Author of Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows, Ask Me Anything

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Great job on Sekret Machines! I read an interview and you mentioned strange times. Can you give us any clue on when that will be released? And are there any discussions on an AVA tour? Thanks for your time! a reply to: TomDeLonge

link   
i hear you say you will go "into the oceans" in the next books to publish.

did you hear about the "baltic anomaly" ? what do you think about the way people reacted to the discovery of the baltic anomaly ?
is there any info about interesting/otherworldly underwater discoveries like the "baltic anomaly" ? do you think the baltic anomaly is anything of interest or do you think it is just a strange rock?

link   
Hey Tom, I'm Dylan Burton, I'm in a punk rock band called Unwired Society.
How long have you been planning to write this book and what was the process for writing the actual EP like?
Also well done on the EP, very well written and composed. I love all your work with AVA and you are truly an inspiration to me, you've helped me through the darkest of times, stay true to yourself man. I would love to meet you. Off topic but could you check my band out, we're on Twitter: @Unwiredsociety, we're from Hull, England. Much appreciated

edit on 11-4-2016 by DylanBurtonAVA because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2016 by DylanBurtonAVA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TomDeLonge

I'm hoping you can share with me the specific questions you asked... and maybe a couple of the answers you were given... I'm tired of chasing a mystery with endless possible theories... That's why I bought your book.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Hi, Tom. Allow me to preface my question by saying, you and your buddies in Blink had a real impact on me in my school daze. Music was always a solace for me, so thank you for contributing to my teenage peace of mind.

Question the first: I mist stress that I mean no disrespect by this whatsoever. How do we know you are sincere and not just trying to sell books? I'm sure your work in the field of science fiction is, like your other work, top tier but, as a true skeptic... I mean, I believe that the prospect of biological, intelligent non-human entities is all but given but there have been others that walked this path before you, though I shall not 'name names'...

Question the second: What are you views, if any, on the man David Icke? Do you support his theories or (like many others) think he is a crackpot? I believe he makes some articulate points, personally. But, I am quite insane.

Thank you, Mr. DeLonge (never thought I would say that) for taking the time to talk with us.

Kallisti

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Hi Tom,

I didn't vote for you (I prefer indie music..) but I do admire what you've started with your pitch to the big guys. I impulse purchased your book just now for Kindle, having read some excellent reviews - normally I don't do fiction (ever), but this one seems different. I'm reading the foreword & had to chip in with a comment to say that I sincerely do give huge kudos for the way you approached the project. I look forward to the rest of the book, and to the queries & answers that crop up in this thread.

As an input to the thread, I have a question: Do the big guys know anything about the malevolent actions which lead to the implant of weird symbiote worm-like beings? I've been searching the net for over a decade trying to find anyone - just one - who has experienced what I experienced. Nobody, not anywhere, has ever encountered the being I encountered, nobody has ever described the same type of implanted symbiote. This thing is visible on my X-ray and CT scans, but my records have been redacted, and despite data laws stating I am entitled to see medical imagery collected by the state (here in England, on the National Health Service), the relevant images have been removed from the record, with claims that they cannot be found. The symbiote lives, moves in strange pulses, causes episodes of severe pain, causes strange nightmares & hypnopompic states during periods of sleep & slumber. It was originally implanted by a being that can only be described as a 'Succubus', which phased into our dimension whilst I was held in sleep paralysis (hypnopompic experience), and eventually phased back out, having passed this thing into my mouth with a kiss. It worked its way down my gullet and into my stomach, and the next two days or so were filled with seriously agonising pain as it created a pathway from my stomach into my abdominal cavity. There it has remained, periodically causing problems of the sorts described, for the past fifteen years.

I realise that the level of specificity I have described might seem kooky, and it could be that you aren't aware of the exact circumstances I have described. But, would you say that the big guys know that there's an element of what we might call 'demonology' at play? I promise I'm not a religious nutjob, nor a fully whacked-out conspiracy theorist - I have a rational, pragmatic, agnostic approach to these things. But I certainly believe there's at least a couple of fronts in this war of stealth which revolve around the dark side, literally.

Regards,

FITO.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hey Tom,

I'm massive fan of yours and Blink-182 and I've been following your work and new music. It's what got me through school years ago and to where I am now. It's so great to see your here on ATS.

1. In your opinion would disclosure change the world as we know it, would it create divide among different communities?

2. Did you find it difficult moving away from Blink-182 in order to work towards your own projects and research?

Sidenote: We always used to sing Aliens Exist in school

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

edit on 11-4-2016 by Tabcarcasson because: Wrong person

(post by 3danimator2014 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
So you say that you were sat down and talked to about everything you thought you knew was true about aliens and UFOs and got your mind blown away because most of it is. But when you sat and listened did they also have picture, artifacts or anything else to prove that the evidence they were telling you is true??? Btw biggest fan since 1997! 🤘🏻

link   
Tom long time fan and skeptic. Just wondering if you joined the Free Masons as an undercover operative to obtain such information or is it truly your beleif in them (the masonry) to live life in that type of aspect? Knowing you wont be able to answer this due to the "code" just give us some subliminals to help us help you if your stuck in there.

link   
Hey Tom, first off thanks for doing this.

As a kid My friends and I loved listening to blink. (still do from time I time of course) one of my personal favorites was 'Aliens Exist' because even as a fourth grader I thought aliens existed and this song, although a bit goofy, helped reaffirm my beliefs.

So my question is, were you as serious then as you are now about this whole subject?
Also, the aliens, do you think they want to help us/be buddies? Or.....

And since you're here, (know I absolutely hate sounding all fanboyish) I just wanna say thanks for making all that music. My childhood was quite crappy at home most times, and blink helped get me through it.

Never stop man! Music, aliens, books, whatever. Keep it up

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
What would you say to an alien if you were to meet one? What beer would you want to drink while chatting with one?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I firmly believe that, at one point, Area 51 was our main hot spot for Extraterrestrial contact. However, looking at the situation, say from another cover up stand point wouldn't it be logical that A51 has become nothing more than a decoy? Obviously we've all seen the original Roswell crash and cover up, so we all know that the Government is completely down to play the cover up card. What if, by this point in time, Roswell has become just that, a cover up? Our entire focus as a whole is on Roswell and Roswell alone, while extraterrestrial dudes could be camping out every night in another state, or even another country. Where would you put that secret location?
edit on 11-4-2016 by jamisonyager because: (no reason given)

link   
Hello, Tom.

I've been a big fan for many years. I've also been very into aliens and the paranormal since I was a small child.

I've read many things about extraterrestrials. I'm just curious if anything in relation to the Anunnaki happens to be true? There's a lot of very curious things about the crystal skulls and the pyramids, I've read.

I also have read a lot about aliens being present during our time in Vietnam and the cold war.

Is it likely we'll ever outright see anything publicly?

link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Swinging for the fences

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Will the Sekret Machines documentary be separately released on it's own or will it come with Book 2 you mentioned on Coast to Coast.

And do you want to get other people's attention with Sekret Machines, Aliens and Ufo stuff who aren't fans, or maybe heard about it somewhere, I suggested it to 3 friend's of mine and they all seem interested in this stuff as well.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Tom,

Appreciate your efforts. Are there any other researchers you fell like have a grasp on the situation as a whole or is everybody just filling in large gaps?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hey Tom. First, thank you for your time. This is my question: Government decisions are taken by aliens?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Based upon everything you have learned about the subject of UFO's:

1. What is your opinion on the content delivered by military, intelligence and private personnel during the Disclose Projects National Press Club conference back in 2001?

2. What, in your opinion, happened to Frederick Valentich?

3. Are alien abductions real or something else?

4. Do all crop circles, in your opinion, have a terrestrial explanation?

5. Same with cattle mutilations - is there a terrestrial explanation?

6, What are your thoughts on remote viewing (and the accuracy / legitimacy thereof?)

Cheers, welcome......I like Ozzy, old Metallica, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Sepultura, Soul Fly, Rammstein

Also, FYI, ATS members AugustusMasonicus and Snarl are a massive Justin Bieber fans.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join