It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Tom DeLonge, Co-Author of Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows, Ask Me Anything

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
how long have you been interested in the whole UFO/alien phenomenon? what sparked your interest?
(also, your latest EP is incredible, thought you should know
)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TomDeLonge

What are your thoughts on the phenomenon of astral projection?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

edit on 11-4-2016 by DanCribb because: Double up

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Kang or Kodos?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomDeLonge
Why are we here? Probably because we all believe some of the same stuff. Fist, the world is a bit boring, so we collectively search the internet for fantastic, unbelievable, and insanely imaginative stories to be entertained. And most people do, actually. Except for us, we look for the ones that could be true.

The UFO phenomenon became, years ago, the ONLY thing that got my mind of the incredibly competitive nature of Rock and Roll. To succeed in a large rock band, you need to obsess about music at all hours of the day: What song you need to write, what tour production may be impactful, what video would cause a stir, what album name you wont hate after 5 years, and what 50 shows will we be playing a year from now? All very mind “filling”…

The idea that all of it is meaningless, that 9-5 jobs mean #, that Earth ain’t so special… That someone is building anti-gravity craft in an underground base, with astronauts in cool uniforms, and CIA guys marching around knowing all the secrets to the Universe… well, that is a much cooler story than mine. And what if it was true? At least some of it? That is why I love it. Nothing better to make me feel insignificant than a good ol’ Secret Space Program for National Security reasons idea.

I used to believe it all…I mean ALL. Every Serpo, Dulce, Schneider, Burisch, MJ12, Redlight, Hybrid…. etc… on and on and on… Then, after a bit of time and 150 books, I didn't believe anything. I was pissed, felt duped, felt like there was no treasure hunt needed, no rabbit hole to fall into.

What a waste of time. Well, not exactly-

Now, guess what. The UFO phenomenon is TRUE. And yes, I know it is. Ive been told very important information about it, by the people who run the programs. Not every legend is true, but this one is. But be careful, there is a lot of crap out there. By design, to do what it has done to me. To prepare us for the small bit that IS true. And guess what, I didn't freak out when I was told. I didn't panic and burn down my house. I sat quietly and listened. And got excited for all the great things that could happen as the result. The ramifications are massive.

I didn't get to ask every question. I asked for answers to SPECIFIC questions. So I have answers to give. Not details. Yes, these answers do exist in various places throughout the internet and books. But until NOW, you and I could not carve fact from fiction. We had NO WAY of knowing which of the thousand stories or ideas out there were actually true. We had no way of saying, yes, Aliens are this, and they are from there…. and they are doing this… etc. Even the Phd researcher is guessing at best. He has no security clearance. But my story is pretty cool, i got directed to the source over a very careful year of trying and pleading and pitching… and being respectful. Not being a conspiracy theorist. If you are one, they look at you as an amateur that entertains himself with only the lies that exist. You are not considered mature enough to understand the gravity of the issue.

I hope to tell you answers as to who they are, why this is secret, what we are doing because of it… and a few other things.

So… lets get started.

Hi tom , how can we be sure you're not a disinformer , I say that I find it strange that by defending the Masons are a seeker of truth . A big hug from Argentina .

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hey Tom!

What was the process for writing the songs on the Chasing Shadows EP?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hi tom , how can we be sure you're not a disinformer , I say that I find it strange that by defending the Masons are a seeker of truth . A big hug from Argentina .

link   
Hi Tom,

Do you think Hilary Clinton would actually release real info on the UFO phenomenon if elected?

Also, what's your opinion on David Icke?

(By the way, I love the Chasing Shadows EP)

Matt
edit on 11-4-2016 by MatthewMcNulty because: (no reason given)

link   
When can we expect to see the Documentary?

link   
The book reads like corporate interests have usurped government by operating more than one black budget weapons program. Regardless of where the tech originally came from, the threat seems to be placed elsewhere?

Is the western world at war with itself via special interest groups who have the money and means to reach the stars?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Greeting and thanks for entertaining us with your presence..

In your OP you said "the gravity of the situation" and that for some reason stuck me. It's all about gravity isn't in? My question to you is have you seen or have personal knowledge of people that have a complete understanding of the force of gravity or any technology that is able to generate or manipulate gravity?

Also why do you believe disclosure hasn't happened yet? In my opinion it opens up the doors to some very powerful tech and although most of the human race could handle and respect it many would not and it would be our undoing. Is all the coving up more for our own safety from our selves or have we all simply been left behind.

Thanks for your time.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hello Tom,

Have you ever considered that we currently posses alien technology hidden in plain sight (Pyramids) that cannot be turned on or used by our power sources? Maybe some of our rocks used to have some sort of energy that has drained out of them. Maybe we were a great source of energy years back and it was all used up or harvested and taken away.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
What are the future plans for the Sekret Machines book series?

I am loving the first book so far!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Who are they?
Where are they from?
What are they doing?
Why are they doing it?
According to whom?
Why should we trust what 'they' claim?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hey Tom.
San Diego County resident here. Been a fan for over a decade.
My question is...
Based on your research...Do you believe that the human race has an extraterrestrial origin?
If so...do you believe we are being monitored by the ones who created us?

I am also curious to know if you believe animal mutilations are from an extraterrestrial source?

Thanks for your time and all the great music and entertainment over the years.
-Daniel.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Hey Tom, been a Huge fan since I was 3(1999) and I am 19 now and still a huge fan! Also, Congrats on the release of Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows and its companion EP! Both are amazing!!!

Anyways I have a pretty serious question, later on in the summer I'm taking off from Virginia to Utah to see some friends of mine and we are gonna take a 7 hour drive down to Rachel, Nevada/Area 51, any tips or pointers? Should we look out for anything specific? (Other than camo dudes lol)

Also how many personal UFO encounters have you had? I have had about 5 myself, 2 in Windsor, Va, 1 in Florida and 2 when I was living in San Diego for 6 months in 2010 (dad was stationed there from Norfolk Naval Shipyard).
edit on 11-4-2016 by HunterBurchett1844 because: (no reason given)

link   
Hi man.

I'll be honest and say I just made an account just to try and say Hi.

With more honesty, I will admit that I don't have a question for you, but all I would like to do is say thank you. You were pretty much the main reason I started playing music in the 8th grade. Six years later I'm still going and still refer back to everything you indirectly taught me haha.

I hope you get the chance to glance at this. Your music means a lot to me and helped me through a lot in life. Thank you for everything.

Good luck with all your new ventures, I'm happy you are finally getting the attention you deserve.

PS. Aliens are totally real. I've seen UFOs down here in South-Africa too.

edit on 11-4-2016 by mynameisevan because: typo

link   
Dear Tom,
First of all let me tell you that you are my hero and also I just want to say thank you. Your music saved my life in the darkest times.
My question is what do you think about traveling in our galaxy? Do you think it is possible? How it can be possible?

Thank you,

Shadow girl

edit on 11-4-2016 by Shadowgirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2016 by Shadowgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
tom, i would love to be in your position, at least partially knowing things i have wanted proven my entire life. are we the only species that call earth home? do they call their home earth?
are the species that you know of benevolent?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hello, Tom. Big fan of all your work.

Is there any merit to the work of David Wilcock?
Benjamin Fulford?
Neil Keenan?

These are the closest to credible sources I've found, but I continuously stay skeptical after years of following their work.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join