It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Tom DeLonge, Co-Author of Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows, Ask Me Anything

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
For those who would like to see all of Tom's answers and the posts he was answering, click on the little "head and shoulders" icon at the bottom of his main avatar. Then you can choose "posts in thread."

At that point, you will only see Tom DeLonge's posts and, if you click on the name of the member he was responding to, it will show you that member's original post. Question and answer at your fingertips!

I hope this "public service message" is helpful...

AB

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

So, what did we learn, people? Can someone please summarize for me? Was the outcome anything worthwhile?

imo WE just experienced a social/cultural experiment in some kind of esoteric mind control thru expandable NLP.

ATS apparently has a dark side like some cyber witchcraft cultism psi project from Satans realm.

it also could have been a naturally occurring cluster ****

entertaining as hell though. Classic ATS!

link   
Actually he said quite a bit

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=TomDeLonge

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=TomDeLonge

link   
a reply to: Bybyots

I tried, I can either keep staying engaged with the discussions or withdraw, go to bed and awake to see how it ends. Either way, it's not the kind of AMA I was expecting.

I don't blame anyone but I think an explanation is due. Perhaps disclosure brought the aliens, like he said.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
What the hell just happened here?

Seemed an innocent enough AMA (though I never heard of Mr Delonge), and then a couple of dozen or so brand new members joined up.....
from pages 3 through 7, I'd say, almost every post was a first-post-ever....and every one that I saw had been "starred" at least once.....

I wondered where the heck this AMA got publicized.....
so I skip ahead to the end (page 23) and see something about bans and Flat Earthers????

*shake my head*

So, what did we learn, people?
Can someone please summarize for me? Was the outcome anything worthwhile?

He said they are demons and he said they are the gods of Mythology, although maybe clones. Not much else.

Oh, and he was only active for maybe 7 pages in the beginning and just quit replying. You only need to see the first few pages to get the info, although nothing new and not very much ...
:
edit on 11-4-2016 by raedar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
What kind of aliens are these? Do we have any idea what they look like, how they think, etc.?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hi Tom, dont worry if people dont believe anything, its not your job my friend, i wish you good healt first and happy life.

And about the aliens, like tom said, there are small g, Middle g y and Bigger G's . us humans are below them but really low, the small g some are some degrees above us and some of them helps humanity others dont they prefer the control. Middle G forseen the solar system and make the shots about smallers g and beings like humans, they let small gs plays around when its need it and when dont they put a stop of it, when they put a stop its really a stop, a good example its Mars. Some of small gs learn to get to get to Middle G one day, like us humans play with life below us and learn new stuff. Biggers G are above the middle ones and they are in our understading ..LOlL misunderstood and magical even for Middle Gs.

Roswell is not the only UFO crash, there have been others around the world, and the UFO was not brought down by our Radars or our 1940s tech (thats a story throw out to mudd the waters), it was Small G UFO ship that was around the famouse area 51 and the middle G have a small skermish with it, most of the times when this happens the Middle G clean stuff up aka any crashed UFO, but this time Bigger G's give and order to leave it there, because us humans were ready for a technological Jump, of course the small G didnt like that happening at all.

Fast Forward to 2016, humans we have better tehcnology but still people dies from lack of food, healt and stupidity.

So no matter how much tech you can advance , that doesnt cure twisted believe systems and wrong doings.

Of course you maye or not believe anything of this. Dont worry, enjoy life! thats the most important, aliens, small G or bigger G doesnt matter, matter what you do with your life. Remember the world is here to change you not the other way around.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I noticed he has only made 32 posts yet it states he has made 55. Is that just coincidence?

I'd also like to add if you click reply to: AboveBoard at the top of this post it will direct you to the post I replied to. I never noticed that before so thank you to the earlier poster who pointed that out.

It may save some readers of this thread a lot of bother.

edit on 11-4-2016 by RAY1990 because: accuracy

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Okay, I will let ATS in on my own secret. Some of you know it.

SO can be trusted.

No mater what happens, remember! Remember, ATS...

There is a Captain at the helm of this ship.

*Okay: Start them both as close together as possible, then, turn down volume on Young frahnkensteen clip while listening to music video...*

edit on 11-4-2016 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

But here's the deal, this thread was answered with one liners and then the OP disappeared, (perhaps he will be back) but at this point it's become totally off topic because of those two things, so certainly the OP owns some responsibility

Ive always wished these things were moderated so each person gets 1 post and 1 question, theres plenty of other threads to chat up whatever.

Im with you on the whole "just trust me" aspect of this AMA. Hopefully there is more to come.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
So like did the OP just ditch his own AMA part way through....?
I'm sure this guys got better things to do than answer a bunch conspiracy theorist's questions about UFO'S and aliens.
But maybe a bit of forewarning as to how long this was going to last...
edit on 4pm30America/Chicago3009America/Chicagopm436 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Wow. This was disappointing.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

originally posted by: Schmoe1223

a reply to: Schmoe1223

Really? I enjoyed his pages of responses. What thread are you reading?

Yeah really. Nothing but short, extremely vague answers. As another poster stated, that poster could've done this AMA.

Short and extremely vague, sounds more like your membership status here.
Some of us old ducks have put in hard yards over the years in this field on ATS, didn't get their question answered, but enjoyed the thread, and grateful he took the time to answer fellow members questions, no matter how short.

He answered mine!!

Both because it was one of the most pertinent, and most widely sought after answers.

I'm glad he did!

At the end of the day is it proof?

Is the Bible or Koran proof?

Believe what you choose to, hell flat earthers think the earth is flat and all the pics of Earth moon planets etc are fake.

This is only truth of you trust the source.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TomDeLonge

You're music is out of this world....sorry for the pun. Welcome to ATS! I know we're not alone, I tend to look at Earth as a sample size of the Universe. We have millions of species living on this tiny blue planet. Who knows how many are in space! Boggles the mind.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: celticsea
Wow. This was disappointing.

Yup.

"Hey everyone I didn't take no for an answer, thus gained incredible knowledge I'll bestow upon you with nothing to back it up. But don't worry, I'm a huge celebrity so you can just take my word for it!"

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
We just got word that Tom was pulled away prematurely.

It's expected that he'll return to get to more questions.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

We just got word that Tom was pulled away prematurely.

I thought it was something like that. I'm glad he'll be back.

ETA: Thanks so much for setting this up.
edit on 11-4-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

a reply to: sputniksteve

Really, not a crush on TOM, there are far more interesting people on ATS alone
nor am I a fan of Blink182, but that's irrelevant.
I've had enough of the last couple of pages of the crying by some of you over not getting to personally spend an evening of drinks and dinner with him.

Hold on please.

Let's all take a step back and remember ATS is about denying ignorance.

I do hope he returns because I think he left every genuinely interested person let down. There was nothing that was said that wasn't said in C2C, or presented as an opinion with zero references, or even a "hey, this is what I was told".

Nothing he shared I could not have read from a Stichin book and the underhanded insinuations give me absolute pause.

This isn't the site to come to and swagger around gloating fame, influence and knowledge...sell us all a book and not give us ANYTHING. We deserve better.

I do feel rather put off from the prospect of potentially being whored out to sell his book!

But I assume he is a busy guy, am I naive?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexDJ

What the hell is a g?

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join